Shingeki no Kyojin

So what are you expecting for the next chapter? More flashbacks from BRA pov or present Marley?

Descriptions which have been used officially for Erwin and Levi:

Confidant (Right hand man)/ ?? (SnK Ch. 61)
Something Important/ ????? (SnK Ch. 90)
Personal Feelings/ ?? (Snk Ch. 84, 85 & 90)
Comrades/ ?? (2017 TV Magazine)
Lord and Servant/ ?? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
(To follow Erwin is Levi’s) Instinct and Character/ ????? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
Boss and Body Guard/ ?????? (2016 Fans Book - Answer)
Mutual and Equal Relationship/ ????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Irreplaceable Existence/ ????????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Absolute Trust and Lord like existence/ ?????????????? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
Friends/ ? (2017 Fans Book - Character Directory)
(Levi is Erwin’s) Flesh and Blood/ ????????????????????????????? (2015 SnK Movie Booklet/ by Voice Action of Erwin: Ono Daisuke)
Deep Trust & Tight Bond/ ???????? (2015 Relationship Diagram from Monthly SnK Vol. Levi & Vol. Erwin)

Reminder that ErwL is canon.

Marley Fest. I want to see them eating ramen, catching goldfishes and then Eren being the killer party.

soon

Endgame right here, brothers.

ZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

With the flashback and the new ova focused on her it´s pretty obvious that she will come back. I don´t know if she is going to be eaten and by who, but I want to see Eren talking to her.

I want to be Annie's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick her hoo-hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her Annie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know I am one with her hoo-hoo Annie blood and I would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her Annie hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. Then I want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Annie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Annie face. It would hurt and I would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until I reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

>be Arminfag
>everyone calls Arminfags self-inserters
>have epiphany one sleepless night
>you are not self inserting as Armin
>you are self inserting as Eren
>Armin is who you want to be/be with
>Eren is who you currently are; a ragetarded, stupid kid who feels empty inside, clings to one person vehemently, has no dreams, and never knows what to think or who to believe
>Isayama has said that Eren is hard to relate to, but he's the one you relate to the most and you never realized it until recently
>you both want to be normal, but you can never be normal; you both want to be Armin and find someone like Armin, but that will never happen because you're a broken, empty husk of a normal human being who is too lazy and apathetic to kill yourself, so you cling to Armin as your fleeting beacon of false hope that maybe someone will fix you and you can become like him

Thanks Isayama for finally making me realize just how fucked up I am. Not just with the whole Eren thing but also the story being about my biggest fear in the world: Death, and parting from those I give a shit about (which is 1 person and 2 others who I don't actually give a fuck about but feel guilty enough about not giving a fuck that I lie to myself that I do).

Maybe the end result of this is me being less of a faggot when the series is over. I can only hope. But it will probably end with Eren committing seppuku or being so beyond broken that he's even more dead inside than he already is. So maybe not.

EREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

(Is so good to use this again)

I hope EM,LH,AA and SC become canon.

Based Captain Rico.

LH and SC would be so cute. I doubt about EM and AA though

Only Armin can heal Annie.

You're pretty good.

>but I want to see Eren talking to her.
is going to be a really awkward reunion

Pretty...good.

Change EA and AM and that's it. No, change EA for ED.

>Reminder that 2000 years contract is about to end and the devil will come back to end everything

"There is a rumor in the 104th that they are way too close to each other (dating)." - Isayama on Eren and Armin's totally heterosexual, no homo relationship
"Eren has an Armin complex." - Isayama, ANSWERS Guidebook
"Eren feels empty and can only feel full when he's with Armin." - Isayama, ANSWERS Guidebook
"Just read the fucking guidebook, dude." - Isayama, ANSWERS Guidebook (read it)
"Armin's dream involves being by Eren's side forever."

Reminder that EAr are canonically faggots for each other.

>Leave him to us.

Reminder that Zeke is Sam Hyde and will keep getting away with it.

Reminder that Zeke is a master mind that is making a plan to save his people and the world.

Indeed you are

>Manlet kills Zeke
>Pieck: You idiot! he was going to save you! now you have condemned us all!

>Reiner:"You done goofed,Captain."

You too.

Reiner is so handsome.

Why is this body so perfect? Is he the peak of male performance? How to look like him?

Eren is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Revolves around the idea of his mother
>Is jealous of girls
>He is only able to value, appreciate and admire male figures
>Is popular with girls because he doesn't try anything lewd with them
>Obsessed with his male friend

You can´t live with DILFs and shower with friends like Reiner and continue being straight. Impossible.

Hansamu~

Mine:
>Zeke and Pieck figting in a war but they easily defeat the enemie army
>Zeke and Pieck is sent to Paradis
>Pieck,with Zeke on her back,run at full speed toward the walls
>After arriving at the walls,Zeke says that they need a titan army to move smoothly inside of the walls and also to give a sign to the surviving Warriors
>BRA finds out that Eren posses the Attack and their theorys that he is Grisha's son is confirmed
>BRA suspect that Grisha may had successed in his mission and now Eren may posses the Founding
>They gamble
>Present time
>Zeke formulate a plan of how to keep the VIPs safe during the Festival
>Porco and Reiner watches the surrounding while Zeke(with a smoke) and Pieck(fancy dress) watches inside of the party
>A mysterious man watches from out side and he looks to a building near by
>He says "Not yet,eh?"

will Annie avenge her waifu Bert?

>Annie caring about Bort
good joke, but she will not care he is dead.

There's also the fact that he doesn't like anyone but he is actually bad with girls. He doesn't give a shit about them, he doesn't treat them bad but he doesn't care about them.

Annie is probably gonna ride Eren like there is no tomorrow,since he is 19 now and has a manly apparence now.

>Annie eats Armin
Pottery

Armin, Manlet, and Blort are the worst shingekis.

>she won't stop telling everyone how proud she is of Jeanbo
>keeps saying that he can finally settle down after the big last battle
>when he visits she constantly mentions girls
>hints at marriage and grandchildren
>he used to hate it but now brushes it off saying that grandchildren will make her feel old
>she waves him goodbye
>each day still talks about Jeanbo
>Jeanbo who now lies on the muddied ground dead and still
>hears that soldiers are returning
>gets out her best dress to see them return
>there are the faces she recognises
>"Jeanbo must be in the middle of them"
>"Jeanbo must be at the back"
>"Maybe he will arrive late. He hasn't come with the rest of them. He must have an important job!"
>goes home and starts to make omelette
>gets late
>omelette goes cold
>leaves it out in case he returns in the night
>goes to bed
>gets up and sees omelette is still there untouched
>strange for Jeanbo not to have his favourite
>hears a knock at the door
>sees young man in uniform through the window
>it must be Jeanbo!
>opens door
>"Ma'am, might I come in? There's something important we need to discuss."
>m-maybe Jeanbo will return tomorrow???

STOP

I want to shoot up Historia's orphan ranch.

Please just let the threads die and go to Reddit or Tumblr.

I love them, anons.

>Few days late a young woman appears at the door
>She opens the door and see a young woman with black hair
>The woman says that she knew her son,that she trained with him and fought alongside with him many times
>She invetes he to joing her for a cup of the
>The woman then says that she wasn't allowed to go with him for the last battle
>She asks why
>The woman touches her belly

Why? He ate him?

Why did bort go from being a nervous autist who cries about what he's done to a "pshhh nothin' personell Armin, feed annie to the livestock for all I care" edgelord?

>He doesn't give a shit about them, he doesn't treat them bad but he doesn't care about them.
That's asexuality. Eren is not a gay and all local fujos shall commit sudoku ASAP.

The tea was pretty shitty.

that was a bluff

>Doesn't know about "she touches her belly"
Is a meme that means a certain character is pregnant.

He emotionally detached, and put his focus to ending the mission and suffering.

Maybe. If he doesn't love Armin, he's asexual.

Is Jean the biggest white knight to ever exist?

>She stares at the woman
>She is going to be a grandmother??
>She gulps
>She misses Jeanbo so much
>"How did Jeanbo and you meet?"
>The woman hesistates
>"Well... I stalked him..."
>"Stalked him?"
>It is understandable as Jeanbo is so handsome and lovely
>She misses Jeanbo so much
>"Then he broke my ankles and made me live in his basement..."
>Killing me softly fades in

Shingeki girls and boys are so good-looking in modern clothes.

Cute.

>She looks scared and look at the young woamn with shocked eyes
>Then the yong woaman gives a little laugh and says that is what Jean told her to say to his mother
>The woman laugh a little but then she starts to cry
>The young woman hugs her and says that she miss him
>The young woman than says that they need to be happy about the kid she would soon get
>She ask the name of the young lady
>The young lady says her name:Mikasa Ackerman
>She looks at the young lady and ask how as Jeanbo's life with her
>End

>Implying it won't be just ragetard sttutering, then being cut off and nobody caring.
You know Isayama's style.

They look amazing!

What?

Who?

Muh hobofujoshit.

yeah he look so good.

360 no scope

Casual Annie is a gift

That's not Annie. Her nose is wrong.

the full fanart if you need it

Yes, unfortunately it's something that some artists often alter.

Lovely, thank you.

I like it when art depicts her with her real nose too.

go back to Sup Forums user

This.

Is she Zeke's robot GF?

I wish.

>Zekek
>straight
He is a faggot like Reiner.

Eren is going to have a hard time talking to Annie again, a lot has changed since the last time they interacted.

He has really clear who is the enemy, he is not gona treat well the traitors.

>implying they ever will again.
He'll be too busy sucking up to his beta orbiter while Annie gets munched.

She's so beautiful.

The real enemy is the Marley government, not the eldians coerced into cooperating.

>large feet
>pointy goblin face
That's fucking Gollum. Kek.

It's just some fan art user, we both know she doesn't look like that.

>fanart
OP pls
at least post canon stuff

Yeah she's uglier.

You shouldn't be so jealous of her.

Why would anyone be jealous of it?

Because she's beautiful.

No it isn't.

She.
And she is.

You're triggered kek

No I'm not.

Are you the paedo?

Irrelevant.

kys

No.

Do you think he will appear in any more flashbacks?

anniefags seriously need to burn she's fucking terrible

I want to lick these giant abs. I want to run my hands across them while his gigantic hand carefully cradles me to his level to make my job easier. I want to feel his rough titan skin against my own.

Eren is everything I need.