>banished Jews turn desert into silicon valley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTtEin0hXa8
youtube.com/watch?v=1yyOM5sqEdQ
youtu.be/AkzL9202KWc?t=59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>banish Jews - become ghetto shithole
And I would make the trade any day of the week

Hey dumbass. I bet you a foreskin billions of $$$ for the usa had a positive effect on your shithole.

(((GDP)))

Poland didn't banish jews.
And remind me how much gibs you receive from Germany and aid from USA???

>banish jews because there were turning the place into a ghetto shithole

>after jews leave, media can actually discuss how jews made the place a ghetto shithole

That GDP pes capita is not impresive but cost of living are small

youtube.com/watch?v=BTtEin0hXa8

jews don’t do anything you fucking moron

other people’s money made whatever jews think they are

kike op gtfo

whoa the senseless babbling almost made sense!
but in the end it just wasn't enough

now in constant dollars you stupid kike

>161133526
lol, it is almost like you kikes run the economy...

exactly, very accurate chart, just as my image shows - around 3 billion annual aid which is less than 1% of our GDP, All this aid goes into co-op military exercises and military tech which is developed for USA.

thanks op, on a day where i remembered the only good sapherdic jew i ever met, you reminded me they are gonna have to take one for the team.

I'll give you a call the moment my toilet needs a good cleaning, I promise.

>banished Jews turn desert into silicon valley
With HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of US Taxypayers money YOU FUCKING PARASITES

Not to mention your creation was backed the the (((rothschilds))) the ultimate (((bankster))) scum

Lets drop ALL aid and protection of Israel and see how long you last ;)

>has collected an average of 1.9 billion dollars a year from american taxpayers since the camp david accords
>has stolen an even greater value of IP and other economic intelligence from the US since 1948 and even earlier
>compares two different time periods
You know, I was baffled by Sup Forums's counter-Semitism for perhaps the first 30 minutes after I discovered this website, and I'm now a hair's breadth from being fitted for an SS officer's uniform.

calm down and see factsemu nigger

Jews flee and steal your wealth
Then they build a country that runs on American Tax money

youtube.com/watch?v=1yyOM5sqEdQ

00:00 - 25:30

Without the help of Europe and the US, Jews would never have set in Jerusalem again. Keep that in mind.

It is 1% now. Your GDP wasn't always 300 billions. But the gibs are pretty consistent.
Even before 2000 it is on average 1.75 billion per year. Your GDP in 1960 was 2.6 billions...
Add reparations on top of that.

>tfw hate poles
>but hate jews as well
I really dont know what to think about this recent stuff

>using Anglo equipment and ammunition

The US has given something like the equivalent of $16,000 to every man woman and child living in Israel. If you don't appreciate that at all...

your point being?
you need to understand that we have the most strategic bases in the middle east, in case USA wants to attack. The gibs aren't free

Who gave you the land in first place? It certainly wasn't God or yourselves.

The US and Europe gave you that land and Jews would've been annihilated by the Nazis... or did the Holocaust not happen?

>facts
(pic related)
Looks like almost 200 billion. And if you ADJUST past monies for current day value, its probably closer to 1+ Trillion

>No other country thinks more like Google
Your boasting about that?
Google, the most manipulative, invasive company online. Leading the charge against free speech and inderpendant journalism.
Fuck JEWoogle.
Fuck Israel

>jew
>appreciate

lol. this kike is in this thread because he knows 15 million

Communism and Eurocommunism does wonders yeah

o
v
e
n
s

You must be some arab becuause jaw cant be so bad at economy.

My point is it's not just genius jews "turn desert into silicon valley". You had a lot of help initially. Sure, USA doesn't do it just out of good will.
Still don't understand why you shit on Poles constantly, out of all fucking people. I would understand Ukrainians or Russians. But Poles? Come on now.

>gave
when your race loses 40% of it's people and you will be offered a small barren strip of sand which is surrounded by savages you'll have a say in this.

Dont forget to bring along Rabbi Kiddiediddler!

Jew free poverty is preferable to Jew filled prosperity. The only exception is having enough money and power to get rid of Jews.

dont you watch the news? Poles compare jews to nazis in ww2

So Israel is doing pretty good financially? Great, that means your country no longer needs any shekels from Uncle Sam. Get you grubby hands out of my wallet Kike.

It's ok for Jews to call poles nazi's (polish deathcamps) but not the other way around?

>russians defeat the nazins using american ammunition and equipment

one is a documented fact, the other is a lie

Post money given to Arabs nations from champing out on you
>silicon valley
havig inside jews suggest setting up in israel

Everything about israel stinks and would be immposible without brainwashed Anglos.

What is the balfour declaration? Stop acting like your people didn't ask for that barren strip of land which just happens to be fought over by abrahamic religions for ages.

It's a documented fact that Nazi's had concencration camps in Poland. The issue is you're trying to guilt poles like their government ran the camps.

Great post Chaim. Just sent more money to you and your family in Brooklyn because you are the chosen ones.

>fuck obama and fuck american people

STFU you filthy kike

Most authorities, however, agree on the following account. The whole of Egypt was once plagued by a wasting disease which caused bodily disfigurement. So pharaoh Bocchorisnote went to the oracle of Hammonnote to ask for a cure, and was told to purify his kingdom by expelling the victims to other lands, as they lay under a divine curse. Thus a multitude of sufferers was rounded up, herded together, and abandoned in the wilderness. Here the exiles tearfully resigned themselves to their fate. But one of them, who was called Moses, urged his companions not to wait passively for help from god or man, for both had deserted them: they should trust to their own initiative and to whatever guidance first helped them to extricate themselves from their present plight. They agreed, and started off at random into the unknown. But exhaustion set in, chiefly through lack of water, and the level plain was already strewn with the bodies of those who had collapsed and were at their last gasp when a herd of wild asses left their pasture and made for the spade of a wooded crag. Moses followed them and was able to bring to light a number of abundant channels of water whose presence he had deduced from a grassy patch of ground. This relieved their thirst. They traveled on for six days without a break, and on the seventh they expelled the previous inhabitants of Canaan, took over their lands and in them built a holy city and temple.

You were given much more than the Native Americans and Armenians. You have nothing to bitch about.

and you fags orchestrated wars to get that land because you saw nationalism rising.

They're slavs, I personally don't want to banish jews, I want them exterminated.

this money can only be used to buy american weapons. that hinders our weapons industry and used as a leverage against us. please take your gibs. every man that a things about economics know that gibs hinder lical growth

The US spends more $ per capita on Israeli citizens than it spends on US citizens.

>he thinks Israel asks for this money and USA doesnt force it down our throat to make weapon deals

You would be nothing without the US

> we have the most strategic bases in the middle east
Thats no even remotely true

Israel of NO strategic importance
Having an aircraft carrier off the cost in Mediterranean sea & some cruise missiles, would have just as much strike capability, as if US was allowed to use israel as a base.

youtu.be/AkzL9202KWc?t=59s

How about you donate that to the Native American tribes if you're soo comfortable then? Or is it because that Native Americans are just savages?

gratz

So proud! Knew you could dew it!
Now, the rest of you, make aliyah. It's time.

I'll take a million dollars with the limitation that I can only spend it on US goods and services.
There's lots of things I could buy, a new iMac, iPhone, a nice Tesla and so on.
So your argument is completely retarded Shlomo.
What shit does your country produce that anyone on this planet wants to buy?

flying over us? not on our watch buddy

fpbp

Sadly, my statement was absolutely accurate.

>b-but we only got trillions so far its so little compared to everything we already got paid by you lol
>b-but it only created over 50% of our entire economy
>b-but we only got all the greatest inventions of white for free
>b-but we only got the best military training from whites man can imagine since before we put a step on this soil
>b-but we only got free military aid, armshipments and guidance from Europe and the U.S. since the first time we chimped our and started wars against Arabs
>b-but we only got all these preferential economic and military deals
>WE DID THIS ALL ON OUR OWN
>ACTUALLY WE ARE INVENTING ALL THIS STUFFS AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY! MUH DEFINITELY MADE BY JEWS MEME DOME !

Dont expect"gratitude" from Jews

>What shit does your country produce that anyone on this planet wants to buy?

Google
Intel
Facebook
Apple
(insert million tech companies you've never heard of but you use on a daily basis)

30 bln is simply economic grant shlomo...

of which 27mln was granted before your GDP was even close to modern one
add to it reparations

you are truly the king of lies shlomo

you've habitated all those desert by yourself. there were no Palestinians before you. You just came, and developed a country on sand and rocks and nothing more.
You are awesome shlomo

ever wonder why?
Pols cant even get a tourist visa to the US. Were controlled by the soviets until 3 decades ago. Now pwnd by germany.... again.
Isrealis get dual citizenship and nobody bats an eye, free US money, and all the free US tech they can swindle.

Must be nice having an organization like AIPAC that has never registered as a foreign agent.

why do they pay us?

Jews have a prosperous ethnostate ant turn our countries to shitholes. Nice.

Are you somehow retarded?

yes, he is.

Do you belueve in the holocaust?

no money is ever free, our business with USA is professional and strategic
everyone is against us - both EU (mudslime lovers) and mudslimes.

Can you stop having the biggest gay parade in the world?

But what your comment reveals is that you don't consider jews in the US to be loyal Americans.
You consider them Israeli first. This is a problem for us.

>nothing free
where is the national lab where you did all your nuclear weapons research?

Those are not Israeli companies you piece of human garbage.

>Israel of NO strategic importance
to back this up

>Israelis were of LITTLE VALUE to us in 95% of cases

This is the official foreign aid, doesn't count the "loans" that are immiediately canceled afterwards.

And ofc this doesn't count things like military costs and lives lost in the proxy wars

Read "Culture of Critique". I think you really don't understand how a jewish diaspora operates and thinks

>ad hominem
>because you probably think those companies don't actually engineer their products here?
most Intel chips are made in Israel, meaning you both have a chip made in Israel which lets you read this very message if you are using a PC.

whats the connection there?
USA pays for weapons we develop and covers it with "aid".
We also buy american weapons.

you are mad because truth hurts

Jews nowdays are pretty angry.... I wonder why.

becouse you lied about 6 mln jews who died in holocaust and 5mln who got kicked out of europe while there was never more than 9 mln jews in whole europe

you jewed all this shitton of money becouse you had all 3 Stalin, Roosvelt, and churchill on your leash and you pretty much were a judge in your own case and exploited shitload of it based on lies.

when you didn't have place to go, europeans gave you one, you used that act of kindness to destroy their natural order and use new puppet leaders to elevate yourself and now you are laughing at the faces of people who gave you helping hand.
you don't deserve any respect or compassion and you will soon pay the price for all of your lies

polska-kun onegai

Have your read the famous statement about the jew who plays stupid?

>Given budget by USA, reparations from countries like Germany and donations from retarded evangelicals.

Gee whizz

>most Intel chips are made in Israel, meaning you both have a chip made in Israel which lets you read this very message if you are using a PC.

out of 11 fabs, 1 is in isreal.
why jews always be lyin?

>> $6.000.000.000 plus foreign aid for 5 million people country
>> successful

nobody lied, its a fact written in all history books on earth
if yo ugot a problem with that, write a letter to all countries on earth explaining that they all agreed to a hoax

good luck
pic related

What truth? Those are American and European companies. If Apple makes their phones in China it doesn't make it Chinese wtf.

>APPROXIMATELY 75% OF INTEL'S SEMICONDUCTOR FABRICATION IS PERFORMED IN THE USA

6 million seems to be a kinda special number for some people.

>kiryat gat

The biggest plant is being build right now, and the other huge building in Jerusalem is where the chips are designed, that's right not in USA, but in Israel, because our designers shit on you mongrels

Who said we don't appreciate it?
I reject the general atmosphere here that israelis don't consider the US to be the greatest ally.

This. Isarelis =/= American Jews

Israelis are 2nd world dumb shitskins. USA bans them from visa-free visits because they will all immigrate illegally