This one little trick will make bots and shills hate you, CIANiggers Want to kill you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
youtu.be/vVBMJl_rowM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so that's why there were no wing impressions in the wall of the Pentagon, this airplane didn't have any!

Bump for them fucking themselves in the ass so damn hard

looks like a missile

Wow playing the Pentagon's built in SAM site demonstration video.

Way to be a fag

They killed the man investigating the trillions lost, he was sitting in that wing when the missile hit. Without a doubt it was a murder with a very expensive bullet

everything is a false flag and shill
EVERYTHING

Dude

I wish we got an honest investigation about this.

Does anyone have gif with the towers fall down with Vince McMahon

just a gravitational collapse goyi-

checked
it exists but never released in full because it would implicate a major "ally"

They hate The Bellagio Sampler Special..

Spread this and bump!!
>false flag Sandy hook 2.0

This event is next level psyopp
>Cruz was a patsy retard shutout
>fake white supremacy media meme
>day before attack news reports on deaths
>bodybags being removed from scene during event
>students not emotional present , laughing and jolly
>wassermanshultz district
>deepstate attempt

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

here's a pic of a tomahawk cruise missile for comparison. they're over 20 ft long, so it very well could be a cruise missile.

forgot pic

>Its just a jet fuel !nothing to see here kids ,move along .

This really gets them going, does anyone have a TPW P4-15NB laptop for sale?

why is what type of laptop it?

It's an older government laptop that has crazy encryption on the motherboard, some accidently are in circulation on the civilian market and the shills hate mentioning it.

What am I seeing here?

If this was real, all they would have to say is it is fake. And their evidence for that would be the horrible quality

they dont give a fuck about you

SWAMP GAS
W
A
M
P
G
A
S

This is fake

Jews are still responsible tho

9/11
TESLA
TITANIC
FEDERAL RESERVE
JFK
NEW WORLD ORDER

it doesn't look like anything to me

9/11 was an Israeli masterminded False Flag with help from traitors in the WH, the Pentagon, CIA, FBI and NSA. With generous help from the Lying MSM.

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

bad goyim

>no bounce lighting even on this lowres gif
Nice cgi

>240x160
>.gif
>resolution and compression so low you can barely see the Youtube logo

just aluminum or battery acid goyim

>no wings
Missile confirmed

What am i supposed to see here?

no one was murdered in a thermite inferno that day goyim

>zog
>honesty
pick one and only one

CIA niggers out in full force cuz of this Jewish school shooter.

OH OH I HAVE A TRICK THAT PISSES OFF SHILLS TOO

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

>ctrl-f "basement"

b-but I thought the basement was a wild conspiracy theory!

just office furnishings and the jet fuel that had all drained down the elevator shafts goyim

Its just an office chairs cushion seat blowing up goyim!

widespread melting of vehicles and other substances and objects at street level during what has been repeatedly described as something resembling a 'pyroclastic cloud'

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>schmulevitz you overdid the nanothermite!

Weird to think they some people legitimately died on stage

>digits
sweating green frog dot bmp

But why do they hate mentioning it?

>not realizing the evidence is already out

Every last mother fucker that caused this deserves the true death. Their wives, their children.

Don’t see anything new here

>when (((just an office fire and some jet fuel goyim))) can induce literally hundreds of otherwise cogent human beings into knowingly suicidal behavior (despite the fact they were most definitely murdered irregardless of specifics)

why were the jumpers not recognized as a red flag in all of this

This guy already admitted to it. Just cuz he beat the case y'all are just mad.youtu.be/vVBMJl_rowM

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the honest investigators

Wow, I thought I'd seen everything on 9/11 years ago. Some new shit, thanks.

Goyim meat.

Is this battery acids burning 2 weeks after the collapse?

I guess so. Yes I'm a goyim. God bless Merica! Stop those evil muh racist Ruskins! We stand behind Israel!

>when the pesky firefighter mesothelioma-damned golem goyim won't shut their holes about
>RIVERS
>OF
>MOLTEN
>STEEL

Still finding (((thermitic bombs))) in Germany from WW II.

Why? Israel got us to invade Iraq for them. That was the goal and Jews run the government.

The Wikileaks drop showed the Mossad and CIA directly funding ISIS and that Clinton knew about it. What happened with that news? Nobody cared.

But they told me that jet fuel can't melt steel beams tho

Nice work.

Took this thread and made it your bi**h.

Best seat in the fuckin' house, lucky niggers!

All these digits

What evidence? They sealed the area and shipped all the rubble and steel off under guard IMMEDIATELY after.

Nobody cared that the Jewish owner of the towers sold them a week before. Nobody cared when that Israeli paper reported (and showed) Israeli nationals getting texts to not go to work the next day.

>The Wikileaks drop showed the Mossad and CIA directly funding ISIS and that Clinton knew about it. What happened with that news? Nobody cared.

Sauce?

Jump goyim! (((We))) need a good show!

>PRECISE
>TO
>THE
>MINUTE

What am I looking at here?

burning material falls on cars from high rise fire, cars start on fire, sooooo mysterious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, you have discovered that burning material glows. how incredibly intriguing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking christ. Looks like a truck pulled up and launched a missile or some shit.

it is, the 9/11 story is fiction, inside job done by Zionists to drag the US into the mid east to fight for Israeli expansionism and create an endless war

The running investigation on missing trillions (not billions, trillions) in that wing is true. It is just one more 9/11 thing that many people never heard about.

The fresh multi billion dollar insurance deal. Building 7 collapsing. The explosions. Free-fall. Pools of liquid metal. Intact passports found. Shit goes on and on and on.

People (want to) forget to easily. The never forget meme is a joke at this point.

Far and foremost again RIP to everyone caught in this tragedy. I remember the videos of rescuers and safety personal running into the tower stairs just before they collapsed. The people jumping.

To be honest I expected a Saddam Hussein style trial at some point, years later. Instead the world gets the big nothing... except more constitutional breakdown and more divide et impera. Something is really wrong in the West.

molten aluminum and lead do not undergo incandescence to anywhere near the seen extent in open air

look what up?

>t. CIA nigger

Goyim, we had no foreknowledge!

it could be a pile of coals from an oak desk, genius, and you are wrong about aluminum. you cannot identify a burning material by its color in the visual spectrum alone. the least likely possibility is thermite, yet thats what you assume, why do you want it to be that?

-=- HOW TO PISS OF THE CIA -=-
Reminded the newfags about 9/11.

It was all a cohencidence!

shills love the brainlet psychological attack posts. there are a few topics that are guaranteed to attract them.

9/11 is one

Interestingly, the thermodynamic oil collapse is another one. I guess they don't want the tax cows to figure out industrial society is about to grind to a screeching halt.