Maid Dragon

小林さんちのメイドラゴン
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

Vol 6 CH. 50

Time for no Iruru.

CH. 49:

fin

bump

Good shit. I'd have a good smoke after this comfy chapter but I don't smoke.

Kanna best Faux-Daughter.

CUTE

I'm surprised there were no "you must be this tall to ride" gags.

Thanks again, OP. You da bes.

is chapter 48 uploaded anywhere?

Here:

Good shit man,thanks a lot OP.
Also,what are your plans after translating all the availble chapters? Would you translate another series as well?
>Tfw still no Mononoke or Ojojojo translated chapters and updates are slow as fuck

Woah Kobayashi, what are you packing there?
Unusual oddities aside, the manga character designs are so much better than the anime.

Tooru misspelled as "Toour" on this page.

Please god if you ever find the time can you also translate metsuko ni yoroshiku

god damn iruru's boobs are big

I just want to FONDLE

Can't wait for her part-time chapters.

I don't know man, Cool's stuff is expressive but on a technical level it's really rough. It's like you can tell he just wants to draw tits all day long and can't be bothered to improve anything else. I find Kyoani's designs a lot more adorable and easier to look at but maybe that's just me.

thanks

So are Elmo and Tokyo ever gonna fug?

>Tokyo
who

Takiya

Thanks for the chapter.

I don't even think he's gay and I still believe there's a higher chance of him fucking fafnir than elma.

Nah, Elma will repay some debt due to candy by fucking Takiya in his room while Fafnir is there on the computer playing some moba.

>FUGYAH
kek

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

I think I've cherry picked before with this, but it seems that Cool's quality (at least with Maidragon) started off at a high point and dipped later on (probably when the guy started juggling something like 4 simultaneous, on-going works). Even now, however, I think it sees little moments of high plateaus. This particular chapter wasn't too bad.

Her torso is so square, it's like a bar of soap.

Fafnir only plays games where you can hoard treasure.

Cool didn't really try in that page for whatever reason. In chapter 52 when she is undressing, shes drawn to be really slim and curvy.