HOW do we prevent school shootings?

HOW do we prevent school shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c
fort-russ.com/2018/02/poklonskaya-children-should-not-have.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

give every child a gun

take away the guns.

This will just lead to even more school shootings you tard.

I can tell you how you don't. By laying down on the ground in front of the white house like a bunch of bitches

Stop sending your children to school

Never bully the weird kid who doesn't talk much and has no friends and always do what he demands instead.

Have a better school system so kids don't get bullied. Don't allocate funds into Jew pockets like they did in Florida and put the money into security like they were supposed to.

Is it really even possible to prevent school shootings in the US?

take away the schools

but I don't want my children to be dumb larping snow niggers who will get blacked once they turn 18

Get the FBI to do their fucking job.

home school

alien invasion and/or project blue beam would do it

also a new religion, like a one-world or alien-worshiping religion

my guns are worth more than a couple children's lives faggot.

Let teachers carry their own pistols concealed. A lone gunman probably can't take down multiple armed combatants without training. Any other questions??

>how do you get rid of happenings

you don't

yeah I'm sure teachers will start carrying pistols, only real suggestions please

>we
Are you so sure the United States is still a cohesive union?

What unites people here? $20 trillion in debt, massive third-world migration and Political Correctness? Mandatory acceptance of sodomite marriages?

Looks like the "pluralism" you begged for is biting you for your efforts, O.P. Don't show those crocodile tears as if they mean anything. I don't want you and you don't want me.

By bombing them first.

Kill all the children before they can shoot up the school.

10 CCW teachers per school

My wife is a teacher, she agrees that teachers should be armed, even if it isn’t her.

IMO it’s just a matter of time before Jews find a teacher to commit a school shooting though. Our 2nd amendment is fucked. Buy your 5d tactical jigs and 80% lowers while you still can!

we tell the FBI to quit instigating them?

Find the root cause and fix it.

1) identify and treat mentally ill children
2) don't fucking bully the above children
3) solid father / mother roles for discipline in family
4) RESPOND TO FBI ALERTS / REPORTS

# Dependent on attitudes
- ban certain gun types
or
- ban all guns
or
- give everyone a gun
or
- give every teacher 2 AR-15s

Shut down public schools. It's not like we are turning out a steady crop of morally responsible, critical thinking, well educated "adults".

that is one ugly bitch

Who cares? Pic related.

We don't, school shootings don't matter in the grand scheme of things

By not jerking off to dumb Russian politicians.

Shoot all the guns

Spread this and bump!!
>false flag Sandy hook 2.0

This event is next level psyopp
>Cruz was a patsy retard shutout
>fake white supremacy media meme
>day before attack news reports on deaths
>bodybags being removed from scene during event
>students not emotional present , laughing and jolly
>wassermanshultz district
>deepstate attempt

youtu.be/818EkQ6Hr1c

We must prevent GOVERNMENT from false flagging us

DELET

Arm every child with a self defense emergency gun.

More gun free zones.

Stfu that’s mummy

Develop psychic, precognitive, or reality-bending superpowers.

Alternatively, accept that the laws of physics say that anyone can shoot up a school, and create a man-made law that mandates a penalty so severe for doing so that anyone who might shoot up a school is likely to reconsider. Then enforce that law with the same ruthlessness that nature enforces the laws of physics, without regard for class, race, or any other personal feelings.

Sadly, most liberals consider the "develop superpowers" option to be the more realistic.

well with trump inpower he wont do anything and theres like no debate about gun control....beta uprising

There isn't way. The same guy with a rifle could use a pistol or a knife.
So the control over automatic-rifles is the solution, because you can't stop the killerbut you can make him using a gun or knife instead of a rifle.

The free weapons have their benefits as protecting the private property.

Short answer is that you don't, can't, and ever will

The real answer is that the post-modernist, culture which has been rapidly accelerated by left wing propaganda has instilled in many young youth (particularly men) that their lives have no inherent value and is a series of social, mental, emotional, financial, and spiritual sufferings which the current culture cannot provide. In short, young men have no sense of identity, purpose, direction or teleological agency. This pushes individuals to a dangerous combination of bellicose despair. Pair this with the lack of competent fathers/father figures, the initialization of religious leaders and beliefs, and an accepted and nihilistic ally relative morality and you get disturbed youths who are acting out of a sense of achievement. If life is ultimately meaningless for them, then why suffer through it? Better to go out in a blaze of glory and strive for even some semblance of immortality than toil, suffer, wither, and die a broken and hopeless old man.

It also doesn't help that pyschiatric medication typically does more harm than good, as patients are routinely misdiagnosed, improperly prescribed medications which accelerate mental issues, and/or patients aren't consistent enough with the prescriptions which leads to radical chemical and biological imbalances.

>t. Someone who lives with a bipolar person.

Also, Soren "Dreamy" Kirekegaard correctly diagnosed the core issue as being despair.

mandate all recipients of federal money must allow employees to carry while working.

Or must at least have a process in place to permit this.

There'ss a japanese manga where they place female flunkees who failed to get jobs or graduate as personal anaholes to students with A's.

Unironically this. Also implant a bomb in their hearts that triggers when they die so they can go out with a blast.

No, you sissy. You're going to cry into your beer every time this happens because you're too much of a loser to agree to go back to 1950s laws and culture, when there were guns but no shootings. Till one day, you do agree to bring back 1950s society. But the guns will still stay there without decreasing in number, instead increasing or staying the same amount.

I love that Mahon.

The media needs to stop glorifying every one to push gun control.

No one ever blamed the lightsaber...

stop picking on social outcasts

bumo

you can't, it's a symptom of a hopelessly sick and morally decayed society, it's just going to get worse.

Legalize prostitution. Let those crazy fucks blow their load somewhere and it will solve alot of their "mental illness"

This. Shit's fucked.

Better to be armed and able to protect your loved ones.

>yeah I'm sure teachers will start carrying pistols, only real suggestions please

There are plenty of teachers who would, and have permits to carry already, if they were legally allowed to on school grounds.

So, step 1, since you already trust them not to murder or molest your children on a daily basis as it is, let them have a gun. If they're not a danger to your kids now, having a gun won't change that inherently.

If they ARE a danger to your kids now, you should probably mention that at the next PTA meeting you skipped to watch desperate whores of Atlanta or whatever.

don't ever say that again

what about masterbation

Shut down state indoctrination centers.

hi pudoo

Castrate and turn High risk beats into girls.

Put armed guards in schools. That's been proposed but SHOT down by teh Dems who need the slaughter as an excuse to rip up the Bill of Rights

State issue gfs.

>Getty Images OP pic
You have no power here, Shareblue!

Armed private security and strong father figures should fo the trick

are big ears a symptom of crazy?

stop

why do i imagine her as a giant spider?

Stop reporting the names of the shooters. Right now it's guaranteed (you)'s.

Home schooling.

I've had ears like that when I was a kid, but they shrank in a last effort to appear like an adult male.

based mummy triying to save europe

fort-russ.com/2018/02/poklonskaya-children-should-not-have.html

why

you have a wild imaginantion

We won't the girls we want doe.
You will probably be paired with a girl of an opposing race to encourage diversity, not that I would mind.

>bring back 1950s society

You mean get rid of a ton of non-white immigrants and only keep house negros around?

Sounds good to me.

>50s laws and culture

I would love to be able to direct-mail a machinegun to my door and all I had to do was send some paperwork and 200 bucks to the ATF.

State mandated gfs

> tfw you forgot to earmax before reaching adulthood and are now stuck with elvish pointers

>but I don't want my children to be dumb larping snow niggers who will get blacked once they turn 18
then you should home school them. primary/secondary school is used solely for the dissemination of propaganda, and nowadays as education becomes more a tool of communists, that propaganda will be anti-white, anti-western anti-male indoctrination into a pro-communist anti-individual state

Harsher punishments for bullying, no semi-auto gun sales to anyone under 35, more armed guards. That might do some good at least.

Hell is for ever!

The only sensible solution in this thread

are you saying green-left has no ideas for solutions only hand wringing and whining?

kill all wypipo

Instill values back into the family, something feminism destroyed.

nice

Do you have a fear that the bipolar person will one day kill you

Give every child a gun

So this is how shit tier male genetics survive to modernity - they produce high tier women at the same time. Goddamnit next time I get interested in a girl I will first check what her father and brothers look like.

Top right is wrong. Authoritarians are gun grabbers.

>any attempt to harm children will be met with deadly force
does that harm include liberal marxist indoctrination?

isnt it obvious? the kids have to be shot. 100% of them. cant have school shootings when all the kids are dead. thats just a scientific fact

this tbqh, almost every mass shooting I've ever read about the shooter chose a location there would be no one else with a gun at and then when a civilian/security guard/police show up with guns they immediately kill themselves/leg it/surrender since at the end of the day they're cowards who want to feel powerful

Home schooling

which mummy are you puudoo

>implying

the funniest part of how this meme gets spread around is that black men aren't 13% of the population, that's the entire black population

the black men most largely contributing to the murder rate are probably ages 15-30, which if I had to estimate means that something like 3% of the population is actually contributing to half of the murder rate

Stop publicizing them. Stop talking about them. Stopping making mass killers so famous.

I'm a monarchist but this compass keeps telling me I'm a commie, what do I do?

armed staff and abolition of gun free zones

I ran the numbers today. For about every 7500 registered motor vehicles in the US there is 1 motor vehicle fatality every year. For every 30,000 AR-15's estimated to be in the US, there is one person killed by an AR-15 per year. Your car is 4 times more likely to kill a person than my AR. If the left really wanted to save lives they would be talking about banning those dangerous murder machines known as cars. My constitutional right to own a gun is superior to your privilege to own a car.

About 150 people are killed by AR-15s per year. About 300 people are killed by ladders each year. Ban dangerous assault ladders. They should only be in the hands of licensed, certified trained professionals.