Big sisters are THE BEST

Big sisters are THE BEST

They sure are.

what's it like to have a big sister?

I wish I knew...

Chifuyu > *

If onee-chans aren't voluptous breast cows, they are shit. We can all agree, right?

Yes. Cow onees are the best.

Their boobs make the best head rests.

theyre good

They leave home when you're 10 and are basically strangers for the rest of your life.

Big sister's don't have to be 8+ years older.

I wish I had a cute 2d onee-san to serve.

that depends how much older they are than you.

3 or 4 year age difference is probably the best.

>you will never be doted on by a 8+ years older sister

Not true, flat neesans are just as good.

Agreed!

Big sisters are pedos

pedo cows onees are the best tho

especially when they go for theri innocent younger brothers

I have 2 fujo sister, Sup Forums hates fujos so Im not gonna continue

Yeah, but Chifuyu was shit, like every character in that awful show.

Did he ____ his big sister?

They act out when it becomes clear you're the favorite and then ruin lives by having children.

Are onee-sanfags also cakefags?

I don't know if I'd call myself a cakefag, but I can appreciate a good cake.

I wish Kaede was my onee-san.

They become obese and have to be driven home from work every night.

all cakes are onee-sans but not all onee-sans are cakes

Stay away from my nee-sama

Agree

why big sisters have to be pure maidens (especially ridiculous when they're over 24) that spend most of their free time on home playing with their siblings?

where are the big sisters who date thugs or basketball players and only meet their family on holidays?

>where are the big sisters who date thugs or basketball players and only meet their family on holidays?

hell, if there is a god.

This. Then you hear from other family members that they talk shit about you and purposefully avoid you when they're around.
And the only family they keep in touch with is your asshole drunk father who never gave her shit but insults.

>perform his duty as younger brother to
yes

>t. only child
You don't know much how those ulgy bitches terrorize you just because.

We're talking about 2d nee-sans, not 3d older sisters.

Make a cute daughter with his big sister? Yes.

Chifuyu-nee is the best

need more pics of her. pixiv is shit without an acc now, no more nsfw button lol

my sister's very nice but she's fat

anekis who are poweful, yankee , and etc tier but still afraid of family oba sans are the best.

I don't know about anybody else but I definitely am a fan of both.

>onii-chan to two ototous and one imouto
>no doting onee-chan
Life hurts.

This. It's very shit. Real life ain't animu

Remember to hug your aneki for those who have none

like having an extra wardrobe to yourself

Need oneesan tag

>Only child

You're fortunate.

Nee-sans are the best relationship.

basically like having an unhygienic older brother who bleeds every month, clogs the shower drain with hair, and has 6 million shampoo products for some reason.

Its pretty cool once they get a car cause they can drive you around and you can go to the movies and places together without having to rely on your parents. Also it's nice to have someone to play video games with, and you can still beat them when you get into physical fights despite them being older, since they are female subhumans with weaker bone and muscle structure.

I always thought eventually I'd reach an age where my big sister would teach me about girls and like how to ask a girl out and what kind of things girls like, but that never happened, and she always gets awkward whenever I try to bring up the relationship topic. Pretty sure she's literally never had a boyfriend and is still a virgin at 26.

>Pretty sure she's literally never had a boyfriend and is still a virgin at 26.
You know what must be done user, I believe in you.

lmao nah i'm just as awkward with the opposite sex. i'm not a virgin cause i've been to a hooker a few times. but thanks for the advice, bro

One day I'll be good enough at drawing to fulfill my desire to have an older sister, even if only in fantasy

Ichika is into older woman, right?

You have a perfectly good sister at home and you still visit hookers? What is wrong with you?

Yes.

I used to hate my sister growing up, she was pretty terrible and we always fought. Now when she's older she's the the nicest person ever though, I guess it feels good.

She's the only one that gives me compliments and it keeps me going

What if you're a guy? Can you still wear onee-chan's clothes? Won't she get mad?

What about useless yet fuwa fuwa nee-sans?

They have nothing in common with you and only talk to you if they need a favor/help. If you refuse they'll guilt trip you into helping them anyway or they don't talk to you anymore for a couple of hours/days.

t. user's older sister

That's not true, the one of the reasons my imouto dislikes me (I'm fairly certain) is because I was too clingy with her.

There are lots of clingy nee-sans.

Onee-sans that need spoiling are the best kind of onee-san.

Onee-chans who tease their otouto for wearing her clothes are the best

Maybe you'd have been less clingy if you had a little brother ? My two older sisters were closer than I was with either of them.

Government owe me an oneesan.

i'm sorry for your loss, user. Must suck losing an oneesan in the line of duty.

I feel like I would've been more clingy.

Female pedophiles exist. In a world with 7+ billion people, it has to happen pretty much constantly. Right now, statically, there is an adult woman riding a prepubescent boy to completion. In fact there are probably many.

t. /wsg/ user

you posted the wrong girl, user

Why do most of the people who visit this thread seem to have shitty onee-sans?

>have imouto 8 years younger
>still everyone in the family says she's more mature and responsible than me
>she has a bunch of certificates and prizes from singing, poem recitation and other shit
>meanwhile i have non
>i am a very petty person, so i can't handle someone being better than me (even though i dont do anything to improve myself)
>as a result insanely jealous of my sister and hope she falls into depression or something and fails in life

Go damn i wish i had an onee-san

Why don't you work on improving your situation, young man?

Onee-sans that love their brothers are pretty much unicorns, sorry but it's true. On the other hand, big brothers always take care and protect their younger imoutos.

It's almost like women in real life are awful people 99% of the time.

What are you 12? None of those awards mean anything. Just remember user, life improves for men as they age and acquire experience and resources. Women go bad like milk.

How can that graph be true if my mom is a happy woman as of now?!

It means your mom was even happier when she was younger

Hope you don't actually believe this.

Oh...

Still man, its hard to ignore, all my life i never received an award for anything i did despite trying hard, and here she is zooming through everything effortlessly, winning competetions left and right

The contrast is painful to see

The common denominator is that everyone here is an Sup Forumsutist, of course their sisters don't dote on them. And if their family enables shitty manchildren like anons, they're probably going to do the same for shitty womenchild sisters.

They're not, when I really need them they're always there for me. I'm just describing the average daily scenario from back when I was younger (not that it's much more different now, we're just more mature about it and are more friendly since we see each other less).
From my experience having a older sibling that can tolerate you is very rare, especially if they're the opposite gender.

You sound like a tryhard. Did being a virgin actually upset you for some reason?
You don't like you belong on Sup Forums.

Might something to do with menopause and kids leaving the nest empty... and erectile dysfunction and not being a slave to their libido anymore.

Imouto > neesan

Nuh uh

t. low t beta

It is like having a little sister but bigger.

Whatever man.

tfw no onee-san to give me a bath and teasingly clean my pecker :v

i wish i had a sister

I have two of them, they both constantly bullied me and thought I was annoying. Now I never see them.

>2 nee-sans
>8 and 10 years older
>shitty siblings when they were in high school
>become doting nee-sans after they work and will buy me anything they can afford
>used to watch Rurouni Kenshin/Inuyasha/Doraemon etc with the younger nee-sans when I was grade schooler
>lately back to the way of weebs since she curious about the recent GitS movie and I showed her the 1995 version
It's great when you're past highschool and your insufferable teenager phase.

A strange creature who annoys you but dotes on you. She likes lording over you but can't escape reality when she needs and wants you as a man. Like carrying her luggage.

Nbsb oneesans and the surrogate boyfriend ototous. She invites you to the movies cause doesn't like going alone. You carry her shopping bags aftet waiting for two hours just getting bored. She calls you to her apartment because there is that nightmare of a cockroach and she needs her strong little brother thats a man. She pays for the food when you eat out. When you argue about something she takes it to heart and you get so guilty you hug her and shes the happiest big sister in the world for having the best little brother.

You'll probably end up envying the same shit even if you have older sister you blithering autist.