Space Dandy

Tell me your favorite space dandy episode.

Munagi

The band episode.

Gotta be limbo or fish.

High School Musical

Please post your finest Dandys.

Groundhog day episode

The one where they all turn into zombies.

I can't choose but I'm thinking of
Plants are Living Things, Too, Baby

The one with the little girl and her grandpa.

A World With No Sadness, Baby.

this one

Lover's Are Trendy, Baby.
Reminds me that love can happen unexpectedly.

Top 5 episodes for sure
top 3

doggo

It's a toss up between this and the race one

Dead dandy I honestly thing is one of the best modern anime episodes ever. Its just overflowing with pure creativity and impressive atmosphere.

here's a fine Dandy

Just watched this. I cant stop crying.

I wanna die.

What's the comfyest episode and why is it Meowshog Day?

I love him.

Will we ever get a protagonist as good as Space Dandy again?

I only enjoyed the series for QT, so probably the chameleonian or zombie episode

I liked the Plant episode cuz it reminded me of the two drug/trippy episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Watanabe always has to get an episode like that in there.

I liked the one where Dandy was on the Limbo planet a lot too. It has great atmosphere and meaning behind it.

I liked the fishing episode cuz of the animation.

And I liked the loli episode cuz of the loli.

And finally the episode with the cosmic string only because the depressed Dandy had me rolling on the floor in tears of laughter.

Boom, top 5 episodes right there, baby.

There's Always Tomorrow, Baby. Watching that episode with Sup Forums was an experience.

>I'm gay

Season 3 when?

Definitely eithe Munagi or the ScarlettxDandy resort one. Fucking anime trains. Hadn't been that mad since 5cm per second.

I'd prefer a movie desu, I don't trust 2nd seasons made a significant amount of time after the first one.

Limbo, band or Adelie, but tbqh, every episode was great, the race one was kinda weak though the ending changes that
In general it was a 10/10 series in my opinion, and unlike most anime, or series in general, this did feel like a journey (technically journeys since it's in multiple dimensions), not to mention the fact that you can watch this lightheartedly, or autistically analytically and still find it great
And I'd give my left nutsack for a season 3

Correct.

The ones with the violin playing creeper.

The LONELY NIGHT episode

Slow And Steady Wins the Race, baby.
aka, the Masaki Yuasa episode

I keep coming back to this episode because it contains EVERYTHING Space Dady embodies. Crazy maverick animation, gonzo guest directors, balls up the wall creative storytelling (the crew screws around with a teleporter, while trying to get dinner) and world building (alien fish!). Awesome.

But what makes it shine the most imo is how perfectly it embodies the philosophy of the series as a whole. Dandy decides to play it cool and just let the universe take over. A bunch of crazy stuff happens, but where others (Meow) stress and wig out, Dandy calmly surrenders to the flow. I mean, he LITERALLY loses his head, but he doesn't lose his head! He just "goes with the flow" , waits for the good times, and by episodes end he's got his head back, a story to tell, and even something to eat. What better lesson is there than that, in this stressful day and age.

That is Aloha. That is Space Dandy! Completely living in and enjoying the present moment.
Go with the flow, Baby. It'll all work out. And you'll be amazed where it takes you.

[And that last mug shot Dandy gives the camera is to die for.]

She really was his lucky charm.

Yea that one was pretty fucking comfy.

Easily the alternate Dandies. Getting to see the depressed Dandy, his scary Meow, and his QT specifically was insanely funny.

Rock'n'Roll Dandy, Baby.

that episode for the feels and this scene for the laughs

Dancing Dandy was one of the funniest things I had seen in a long while.

Post the most underrated episode

Not just the show but one of the best episode of the decade as well.

Limbo, by far.

Why was she so best?

I would dare you to name a better protagonist than Dandy in any anime but I know you literally fucking can't so I won't bother

It's Limbo, baby.
The Band episode is a close second.

Was there actually a single thing he was wrong about?

yes, T > A

Space Dandy is never wrong.

in the first episode he went with tits so for that moment you'd be right, but then they realized he was too mary sue and had to retcon it

I love this guy.

>in the first episode he went with tits
I think you watched them out of order.

The entire cast turns into zombies.

That episode was gold.

I miss him so much ;_;

>zombies collecting death insurances because technically they've already died and insurance companies assassinating zombies because you're technically not killing anyone

Brilliant

This episode made me feel strange things in my heart.