Megaman NT Warrior thread

Remember me, Sup Forums? I'm part of your childhood both in Television and in gaming. You used to discuss me together with your friends in school, play Battle Network 3 together, each unlocking a different transformation, get pissed at Jobs and Mamoru asking for Ice Ball M, cheer for Lan to date Mayl and on and on.

And unlike the platforming megaman, I'm never getting a spiritual sucessor, another anime series nor some sort of homage aside Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/199478/
nhentai.net/g/57503/
nhentai.net/g/175400/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Mayl best girl

I decided to replay through these games a week ago, and it has been a blast. Worth the thread, user.

Goddammit, I loved NT warrior.
I'm currently replaying BN 5. I wanted to give the first 2 a go later, but they felt weird compared to 3 onwards

this is cute I got hard

The manga was fun.

Mayl likes you hard, user

Guess who is better than that slut?

Did they ever translate the beast and beast plus ones?

there was a 60gb torrent of the whole show on nyaa a few years ago, but it wasn't seeded past like 40 something percent completion for me

I think it was fansubbed, but I don't think it was dubbed

Meiru!

Beast is fully subbed and 8 episodes of Beast+ have been subbed.

Megaman battle network 3 is the best megaman game and the best jrpg of all time dont @ me

i created this design as a kid for a contest and they made it real

i got a ton of merch and huge figures for winning

It's BN 6, you dunce

Interesting, was it an international contest?

I have absolutely no clue, I still have the drawing somewhere but none of the prizes. It seemed like a fever dream to me until I found it in my sketchbook a few years ago.

My mom remembers it just as I said too.

Holy crap.

Post sketchbook.

Reminder that Xebec did this series and Mayl was commando for the most part.

I don't believe you.

I couldn't dig it out right now if I tried, I went on to be an art student and now art teacher. I have 100+ sketchbooks and they are all the same type.

If I ever find it I'll post it though.

No, I don't. I didn't watch your series when I was young and I didn't play any Megaman game until I was 19. Also, only games I ever discussed with my friends in school were Devil May Cry, Runescape, and Socom 2/3.

POST MORE FACESITTING

Not saying I don't believe you, but are you sure it was HeatMan.EXE? So far as I know, all of the fan/contest created characters were originals, not based on existing Robot Masters from the original series.

REALLY making me think here. Thinking so hard about this. Very, very hard. Just a lot of thinking going on after reading these posts.

dude, i had the toys from this show.!! going to look for them and post on buyfag threads and

POST MOAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, fuck off you autist.

google "danbooru isu"

ypure welcome

I thought i was the only one getting megaman network vives from VRAINS.

Only have worst girl here

Whatever, post dark roll.

There were entire threads of it during the month of wait between Arc-V and Vrains, with people comparing Zexal to Starforce as well

>
what you don't like facesitting?

I wish those Luna doujins got translations.

I wish those Sonia Strumm doujins got translated

I was abroad back then so i missed those threaths i guess, i never watched starforce thou, is it any good or worth watching?

Neither did I, but the settings are really similar to the game. Outworld war with the emissary from the losing world, protag with missing father, Photons look like FM-ians, whole futuristic setting with technology being big part of it and shit and on and on

Just like her descendant

I have no doubt that you sketched HeatMan. And maybe you won a bunch of merch from some contest. Is there any chance you're getting two memories mixed up?

I'd her standing up, if you get what I mean.

I'd her bending over if you get what I mean

I remember Laserman being a creation of the character design contest. But I don't recall any forms of fire type Mega Man bosses taking the form of a lighter.

I think the dude won a contest, but he may be confused over what the contest was about

It's simple! We violate Mayl... in her pure, bare, ASS!

Heatman.EXE was the Mega Man EXE reimagination of Heatman from Mega Man 2. They're both based on lighters.

Most of the robots from the later EXE games were designed by kids for contests, but user here definitely didn't design Heatman.

>That one guy that still makes luna doujins even though she hasn't been in anything for over a decade.
I salute that man, I don't think there is anyone as dedicated to his waifu as him.

/vr/ would probably have you shot for that comment.

The fuck. I need to read those

You spelled best wrong.

ass-oh-an-ai-ey

Better?

Madman even made a doujin of some concept art of her and subaru in midfle school

Oh, I'm so reading this!

Best part was finding out that Megaman was Lan's Twin Brother

>have boner for dark/corrupted protagonists
>watching axess
>about to finally get the Dark Megaman arc I so desperately wanted
>Chaud actually rips the darkchip out of Lan's hand
>we get dark protoman instead

nhentai.net/g/199478/
nhentai.net/g/57503/
nhentai.net/g/175400/

For anyone interested

Been playing SF3 and failing to get a Version 3 Diamond Ice Card.

This.

Why are you people so retarded?

You don't know true pain until you spend 4 hours getting Sirius's middle card.
Don't do too well, but also don't do too badly.
I finally got all stars (except the one that requires you fighting someone online like 10 times).

Megaman battle network 3 is still the best in the series.

Will there ever be new megaman games?

this episode was my favorite

>you will never be restrained and whipped by dominatrix roll

>nhentai.net/g/175400/
Not likely. Capcom has cancelled the last couple, and Inafune fucked off to start his own company.

I really wish they'd start a new series of EXE games. EXE covered internet and Star Force covered Wi-Fi. The invention of Smartphones are practically for a third series in that universe.

but

PETs /are/ smartphones

where they fapping when they drew this scene?

im sure i did when i saw it, 20 times at least

i even tried to vector this shit to fap in HD

Try again

you bet your ass im about to

>μTorrent

Use Bit

why?

hot

Why even live

I know you're lying because I am user, the true and honest creator of Heatman.exe.

Luna is much better than that pop singer Mayl clone anyway. Good that they acknowledged her as a lover interest in equal standing to the clone in the third game.

You just jelly Sonia is getting some Stella dick while Luna can't even transform again.

Seriously, though. Why didn't they give her Ophiucus back? It was such a cool moment to have Taurus Flame return and to the side of good this time

meh, I prefer starforce. it felt more like ttenage super hero story like Spider-man. the Ophiucus episode was GOAT

I was gonna watch SF, but the quality seemed like it took a dip.

trust me, it's hella good. even more so if you played the games first. I'd recommend watching the dub ones (only 13 episodes) they're actually decent and Sonia's song was great.

What was Heatman role in the story again? some revenge subplot or something? i remember loving him as a kid

Anime or game? iirc in the anime he was a new navi that was made out of whatever was left of fireman after he was deleted by freezeman. In the games he was just an optional boss in 2 and a Navi you could cross soul with in 6.

In the anime and yeah that was it. It's been years since i watched the series

Don't worry, megaman. Even Metroid got two new games after all the messes Nintendo did to it. There is still hope, little one

I would be ok at least with new ovas

There's a shitty new western CGI Megaman cartoon coming out next year. Chances are it'll get a Sonic Boom style tie-in game that will probably suck massive dicks.

>Completely brainwashed villain that doesn't get redeemed in the games
>Get's a completely different character arc in the anime (isn't even Plantman's operator anymore) and becomes a member of Chaud's harem

Everyone seems to direct it's shittiness to "MEGAMAN IN MIDDLE SCHOOL" but I can't do that because I love Star Force.

Fair enough but you cannot convince me that this is a good design.

pretty sure Dark Megaman shows up in Stream

At least you got sexy elecman roll in the first season.

How sexy we talking about?

Well, that IS sexy

First and second seasons were just better, show lost a lot of its fun when every episode was about viruses invading the real world and every single fucking location somehow having the antenna that permit the viruses to materialize

God I hate that stupid fucking smirk