Re:Creators

Killing little girls makes things more interesting

So she's Urobuchi?
Also nice quads.

Suruga won't get to this girl.

When will she meet with her new sister?

I want to put my dick in her.

Sharkteeth in the PV

No, killing your daughter makes things more interesting.

happy family

Cant read moon runes

blitz kill fake daughter . head shoot for suruga . true daughter is altair

Time for Rui's development

alice x rui ship

>Re:Producers

cold body

What the fuck is her endgame?

Alice soup.

To make an interesting story.

If Erina is a fake and Blitz detects it then it's game over for Team Meteora. Trying to trick Blitz is a sure way to end up with the massive real world battle that they want to avoid.

To find a boyfriend.

So.. last episode, what exactly were they transmitting? they were supposed to be doing an anime of some sort, no?

Don't worry, Team Meteora has a trump card ready.

So does Altair team.

I love Rui.

Did Soda even make an OC?

sho an yuuya double death

>Blitz
Got his real daughter
>Syo
Will reconcile with boyfriend
>Charon
Will die for his waifu
>Alice
Has a shota

If Hikayu can perfectly transform herself into anyone she should transform into a duplicate of Altair and fight her inside the birdcage.

Would you allow shark feet to dominate you?

The one thing, maybe the only goddamn thing, I want from the ending is for at least 1 creation to stay in the real world.

I'm so tired of "I must go, my people need me" shit.

Give me Selesia getting a fucking desk job, I'll eat that shit up.

They already raised a few questions with characters growing beyond their source material, I'm hoping they don't completely ignore that and have them all just walk single file back into their worlds.

It would be impossible to detect when Suruga literally knows everything about Blitz his daughter. She can script a perfect scenario where he won't find out or at least won't take risks.
Transforming doesn't mean replicating the powers.

Meteora is the only one who will stay in the real world because her life in the game pretty much sucks.

>blades forming a straight vertical shield
>better try hitting the shield instead of turning the sword sideways, attacking from below or above to hit Altair

Altair is the only one that will stay in the real world.

So, what if Altair wins?
Will she destroy everything like the overpowered Coldsteel the edgehog she is?
Or will she bring Setsuna back?

God himself will intervene.

She might not want to destroy it.

They should have given Vogelchevalier a giant three-section staff like Syo has. That type of weapon is perfect for getting around a rotating sword barrier. Even if the first section of the staff is blocked by the blades the other two sections will wrap around and it strike Altair. Even a giant pair of nunchuks might have worked. Also it would be really cool to see a giant robot wielding a set of nuchcuks like Bruce Lee.

The swords move pretty fast to block no matter the direction.

Do you know why the tip of the blade is sharp? Yeah, for stabbing

Once again, giant robot nunchuks might have worked in this situation.

She probably doesn't want to destroy the world. They'll play a "I only pretended because without an enemy there would be no fight or chaos".

Altair's team is so compromised. Wasn't there a single popular, villainous lackey should could pull out? Someone who could be kept in check easier?

I don't know. It might be too late to try to reason with her. The last one who tried ended in suffering.
But maybe Souta would use his MC powers to befriend Altair unless Altair was the MC all along

>God

She could just use them to deflect the incoming blade.

It doesn't work either.
Altair might target the chain though, it would be easier to cut than a giant sword.

So...
>Jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded
CHECKED

The sword is slightly curved. It's common practice to twist sword a little so that a poke wouldn't be so easily predicted. Also with some effort you can actually bend around enemy defences

More like
>you probably shouldn't have blindly followed some npc shopkeeper without questioning anything she says

Destroy it like the generic shitty villain she is.

Selesia gave it all she had though, that stab was with a running start. She can't even push Altair back an inch with those attacks.

i dont undertand
did she bring his daughter from the hopes of the crowd wanting to see her or what

It's Hikayu. Her powerup was a shapeshifting ability.

You mean pretended to be evil. Someone so cute can't be truly evil anyway, it was obvious since the start.
Altair is faster than the mech, so she can reposition herself and her swords correctly every time. She literally teleported inside the cockpit and away instantly in this episode.

>reading into her chuuni talk
You're dumber than pre development Alice.

How are you going to push someone not holding a shield with striking that shield? Sounds retarded

At this point it would be a surprise if Meteora WASN'T the villain

So the plan is to defeat her with the power of bullshit?

you mean the vn slut? where do you get the idea she can do that?
the only thing i remember is that his creator would write a fandisc, nothing more

That's beyond the question. The problem is that Selesia doesn't even try anything except for hitting the shield with the same kind of slash. It's really a minor thing, but such lack of detail annoys everyone once in a while

Literally Nothing Personnel Kid the move.

Truly the greatest Creator

She is honest. Meteora confirmed and everything done in the series was through interpreting her chuuni talk.

>She can script a perfect scenario where he won't find out or at least won't take risks.
I don't think so. I think that Blitz has free will and Suruga is going to find out about it. Everything is pointing to the fact that creations are capable of developing without their gods, like when Mamika lost her innocence.

It's also pretty cruel to play with Blitz's feelings if she's fake, I can't imagine doing that to one of my characters if they came to life.

>Altair might target the chain though, it would be easier to cut than a giant sword.

They could just establish that the robot nunchuks use an energy chain with magic links or something and they reform if severed, or that it doesn't need chain links at all for the sticks to move together like nunchuks. The real point is they know a giant robot sword does nothing against Altair so they could at least try some other weapons. Also, I really want to see Selesia practicing with nunchuks while preparing for battle.

Sounds about right. She's as socially awkward as the girl who created her was.

Plot should have proceeded like this: Suruga shittalking Blitz, Blitz shots her, she says something about plot twists and promplty dies, surprised by the concept. Immediately afterwards come in the soldiers with Erina.

Meteora will remain in the real world and become Emperor of Japan.

Alice has a shota now? Which one? Is it time to pick it back up again?

I don't think she would be surprised if she died. I mean fictional characters just came to life, surely she's contemplated what's going to happen multiple times after all the shit she's put Blitz through.

>Robert Jordan was allegedly once asked which of his favorite characters he would like to invite over for dinner and have a conversation with. His response was something along the lines of "I'm too smart to want to be anywhere near people I put through that much crap."

Nunchaku is probably not a good weapon though, Altair can easily parry it back to the mech with the precision and strength of her free roaming swords.

>no beach episode
Why do they hate fun?

>Someone so cute can't be truly evil anyway, it was obvious since the start.
But what if she is? What if she's extremely cute and incredibly evil?

It's his speculation so I don't know why he's stating it as fact.

>Altair can easily parry it back to the mech with the precision and strength of her free roaming swords

Maybe but that would be cool to see instead of watching a repeat of the robot sword attack that failed in the first episode. Syo was flailing his three section staff at Yuya who then dodged it but at least it was entertaining.

People in this thread are talking about free will, right? This plot twist would be better for explaining free will.
Also, i don't think that Blitz's world doesn't have a concept of fiction.

>evil
>can't be cute
Tons of villains and antagonists are found to be cute. Look at Esdeath. Just accept the archetype and stop pretending she's what she's not. It will hurt you less in the end.

At this point they've established that attacks against her physical form won't do anything. Even if they managed to hit her she'd just phase briefly then return to normal.

It's very unlikely. Not only she is a cute little girl but she also wear twintails. No one with twintails can be evil either.
It would be better to dual wield swords then.

I think the most obvious plot twist is Blitz seemingly going over to Suruga's side and helping Altair out anyway.

or junko she's cute as fuck

Esdeath is sexy, not cute. Altair is closer in appearance to Mine as a young twintailed girl.

If 'realized' Creations can act without regard for their Creator's will, it's likely the plot will play Blitz's independence in the same manner as Mamika, in a reversal of a core value.

Mamika's core value was innocence which was reversed into insight of Altair's history and intention. Blitz's core value is grief for his daughter's death, which if reversed, would see him moving on to something he sees as a greater cause.

My bet is that Blitz's daughter here is a recreation by Hikayu with the yet-unnamed new power being the mimicry of others' appearance - something Sup Forums seems to agree on. Given Hikayu's personality, she'll probably do her best to make Blitz happy, but be filled with guilt about deceiving him. Either Hikayu will reveal herself or be forcibly revealed, with Altair around to commentate on how Blitz shouldn't trust those liars, but Blitz will break with his past character and say he's glad Hikayu gave him a chance to talk to his daughter again. Either Blitz will commit himself to Creators with a new view of them, or to protecting Hikayu like he'd protect his daughter, and turn against Altair for good.

Yeah. Just look at Meteora. Evil as they come.

Magane is cute and equally as evil

Maybe it's true, but maybe that's what they want you to believe

>It would be better to dual wield swords then.

Since Charon is probably a Kirito analog, I'll be disappointed if he doesn't dual-wield if and when he shows up with his robot.

40 year old women that aged like milk are not cute.

You can't deny this cuteness

She's just the lazy ass writer's tool for "worldbuilding".

I think that Suruga will fulfill her promise to Blitz giving him what he wants in the end (his daughter), but not before the business with Altair is over.

I also think that Hikayu is acting as his daughter, just like Lemrina pretended to be Asseylum. And Suruga would definitely need audience approval for his daughter, I highly doubt that she can just magic Erina out of fucking nowhere.

I think at the moment her intention is just to stun Blitz into being unable to recognise that it is a deception until he's done what she wants, but on the other hand Blitz inevitably finding out would really damage their relationship even further, whatever her intentions.

Hikayu really doesn't need protection. I think she can look after herself, which is why I think that Blitz will team up with Altair whether or not Suruga could potentially ruin his life even further in his world and Suruga will learn something about herself and free will.

I don't think that Blitz won't ignore Altair in her hour of need and would be willing to sacrifice himself.