Why don't MGTOW just bang girls without dating them instead of avoiding them completely?

I dont understand the MGTOW movement. If you really dislike women then you should be having one night stands with them and then leaving them when they get clinging and annoying.

Facts:
> women need/want male attention
> treating them as objects hurts there feelings in the long run
> treating women as objects is satisfactory for men, although not ideal
> White women are easier than ever before, you will NOT have to spend
money or if you do it will be very minimal
> trying to bang women gives you something to do at night besides playing video games and jerking off

Also, for those of you who are going to say. If we get her pregnant we'll have to pay child support. Who cares? Child support is the the cheapest way to procreate and spread your seed and preeding your seed is biologically important for all males.

MGTOW seems like a terrible and strange decision
> no sex
> no real revenge on women
> no offspring to carry on your genes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys shill

I'm not mgtow but I'd assume a fear of being accused of rape?

I think Lauren fucked several niggers as shown by the rebel media article on encyclopedia dramatica (hard evidence) and her videos are just a shameless cash grab.

Dont click on them.

Lauren loves the big black cock for sure.

We all know the answer to this question

>MGTOW stands for Men Not Banging Chicks
Retard

I feel like this happens as much as people say. Also, if it does unless ur in college or a high profile figure it prob wont affect your life too much

it's almost like fucking black people redpills some women

Probably why she went conservative after getting pumped and dumped by them

At least we still have her hotter sister

we all know mgtow are just a bunch of losers who "choose" to stay away from women, because in reality they can't get them even if they wanted.

it's just sour grapes.

>> White women are easier than ever before, you will NOT have to spend
>money or if you do it will be very minimal
Confusing prostitution with dating.
Nice thread, kid.

>I feel like this happens as much as people say.
I hope you meant the opposite.

>I dont understand the MGTOW movement
This statement is true.

All you need to understand is some people do risk/reward analysis before acting.

Because my virgin friend, sleeping with women is a lot of work. Therefore your'e not going your own way.

Idiot.

Banging girls without dating them is exactly what the roasties want. Never give them what they want. Make them do your laundry for you and then bang them. Make them work for it.

I meant the opposite

All men pay for sex in some form or another

daily reminder that there are 1000s of stay at home daughters out there just waiting form a man to marry them

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

>Child support is the the cheapest way to procreate and spread your seed and preeding your seed
Maybe for men in eastern countries. I don't know where you live.

>implying I don't

because most of them are dead end failures, either genetically or socially. MGTOW is a sour grapes coping mechanism for omega tier males.

>inb4 some MGTOW show up trying to rationalize how I'm wrong and just proving my point for me

MGTOW is simply the Fox and the grapes. They don't want your shitty sour ass grapes and as soon as artificial fruits are made they won't need them, haha roasties

> 1000's of stay at home daughters
> for millions of men
I think your math is off

Mmmmm yeah Jana you dirty little whore you like that stinky cum poop cock in your stinky hairy poo ass that cums ass I sniff your wet fishy pussy juices in my stinky poop cock.

That metaphor is completely idiotic. People aren't grapes. You can take actions to get grapes and it will be guaranteed. With other people nothing is guaranteed.

Because the entire reason for MGTOW is that they are butthurt they cant get laid to begin with

But it's disgusting if you are not doing it with baby making in mind.

further damaging females selection mechanisms and bonding mechanisms to bust a nut in the moment serves nobody but your big dopamine and status addicted brain.

Millions of men are not interested

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Jana is pure

>that pic
delet pls

Nan mate Jana loves that BBC. You be seeing her SFW photos soon juxtaposed next to one with negro cum on her face. Mmmm Jana one who swallows the nigger banana.

Do you think Anna gets jealous over how much better looking Kayla is?

mgtow picrelated

>Implying MGTOW autists could even get a woman in the first place

They have to shelter their frail egos by claiming it's by choice they avoid woman.

Good point. Women always bang on about how much they like sex and the city and that is just a show about meaningless one night stands.

You should make a woman raise your five kids

MGTOW is supposedly just avoiding long-term commitment. Not avoiding women or sex altogether. So there are going to be MGTOWs who bang girls and some who don't. Since women tend to demand commitment or resources from non-Chads, there are probably going to be more MGTOWs who aren't getting laid. Unless they're good at lying I guess.

A

All of you are wrong.

It's because MGTOW faggots are unable to get a mate or attract any woman. In an ideal world they'd still be unable to attract a single woman or mate. These "people" pretend they avoid women on purpose when, in fact, it's the women that avoid them.

Yay I got quadsroon

Oh, the other coal burner Southern?

Facts:
> women need/want male money/power.
> treating them as objects is what they want.
> treating women as objects is what they do with everything. Clothes, shoes, hair, nails, make up, houses, cars, etc.
> White women are easier than ever before, you will have to spend money or if you do it will be very minimal until they get their whore hooks in you.
> trying to bang women gives you something to do at night they will suck you into the most ridiculous and manipulative situation you should never be put in.

Fixed all of that for ya.

Go spam those white tradthot appreciation threads again you lazy asshole

MGTOW is an anti-marriage movement. Not an anti-fucking mivement.

The religious girls thing is a problem caused by the church itself. Just like the politicians, the churches have maneuvered themselves to cater almost exclusively to women. It did work in the mid term, but women don't want to be stuck with a bunch of other women and have no dating prospects. So in the long run the exclusion of men will lead to the decline in the church.

Yea and if one of those bitches ets pregnant your fucked for life... get your nuts snipped BEFORE you go putting it about.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe men don’t really like girls as much as pop culture wants you to believe?

Once you get over male-mother-need, you basically stop wanting a woman— the same way you stop wanting a Lamborghini.

Consider women as just blobs of protoplasm doing whatever weird shit they tend to want to do. They’re there, they’re around. They take up space. They don’t really mean anything, do anything, or effect anything.

Why should a man date one?

He wasn't a MGTOWfag, he was obsessed with pussy.

I'm glad someone with the FACTS was able to clear this up for me

1. treating them as objects is only half of what they want. They also want to same attention/love their dads should have given them
2. You shouldnt stay around a girl if you are getting attached or they are "getting their hooks into you". They will only manipulate you if you care about them.

Good to see you've moved on to the acceptance stage of inceldom

Mgtow is a pacifist move and passive resistance.
What have you done to keep degenerate women in check?
I guess nothing because you're too busy worshipping vagina.

Because I feel the need to have a girl sit on my face constantly, it never stops.

Because they’re fags or omega losers who can’t get women anyways

Yeah, tell me, that in your current state, you'd be able to attract a mate in a pre-industrial feudal society. Tell me your wife wouldn't hate you and cheat on you in an arranged marriage when you're the way you are now. Tell me you really, really believe the future White ethnostate's going to just hand you an econo-wife out of hand.

>They also want to same attention/love their dads should have given them
Or you run across the one that their dad gave them too much "attention" and they are total and irreparably fucked in the head.
>They will only manipulate you if you care about them.
Hence the problem.
They will use your own emotions for them and against you.
Easy to say control them not easy to do.

Exactly. It's a hunger strike. We're killing ourselves, but it occasionally works.

1. Getting STDs
2. The possibility of being falsely accused of rape
3. Only idiots waste their time chasing women
4. Men have better things to do

That's no guarantee. In many countries paternity testing is illegal or requires the mother's permission which she won't give.

But that's degenerate, self respecting men should look into engineering and raising their own test tube baby.

Which came first? Women treating men like shit, or men treating women like shit?

MGTOW started as a butthurt movement of man fucked by american divorce courts. Since then it was stolen by 14 years old and virgin idiots who se this as a cover for their retardation.

The most traditional woman in the world still wants a strong, attractive, confident, funny and well-dressed man. In other, words, she still wants Chad Thundercock. If you're unable to take care of yourself then you're not ready to be a political activist. You're not even ready to step out the front door if you're unhealthy, smelly, have a filthy home or can't make a woman smile.

If you want a tradfamily you need to hit the gym, read some books, get a social life, get a fucking job and stop swallowing Jewish lies.

nice bait nigger. MGTOW do bang women; plenty of them. The real MGTOW are often divorcees or people who've been through enough relationships/one-night stands to get an accurate sample of female behavior, and they want nothing to do with modern females. The modern female has nothing to offer but a hole. They are not feminine, they do not make good mothers, the don't know shit about home economics and expect men to worship a vulch full of residual chad and nigger cum. BTW I meet your criterion for the modern chad, and believe me, the modern chad (provided they are successful, over 30, and have more than 5 brain cells) wants nothing to do with these vermin. We don't hate woman and we don't love them. We understand them. We understand that manipulating men into being fathers, choosing the kids over them, cheating with chads (yes I've been an accessory to this type of behavior, it was wrong), and draining them of resources and pitting them against eachother to test strength is genetic. It's a survival strategy thats worked for 1000 years

If I meet a girl thats not degenerate yet I encourage here not to be and dont try anything on her.

>Also, for those of you who are going to say. If we get her pregnant we'll have to pay child support. Who cares? Child support is the the cheapest way to procreate and spread your seed and preeding your seed is biologically important for all males.

feminism came then everything fell apart, therefore, it women's fault.

chasing bitches is expensive, time and money wise.
im not courting some floosie for countless, on the off chance i might get a go at her stink crotch.
id rather bang some cutie from backpage for a few buckaroos, then have plenty of zenny and time to do what i want to fucking do.

I’m a proud MGTOW and I just paid a woman to mother my children and surrender all parental rights. Women are too much of a risk and bother.

pics or it didnt happen

I don't think this faggot realizes that child support is really backdoor roastie support. No one checks to make sure the money is spent on the child.

I am full MGTOW. I've had multiple girlfriends in the past.

I still have friends who are girls, and I still have one night stands, and I am still open to having a relationship with a woman, but 100% completely on my terms.

Thats how I see MGTOW myself, if I am going to have a relationship with a woman, it will absolutely be 100% on my terms, no compromise. If you cant handle that, then you can get the absolute fuck out.

Its the only way to go, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

MGTOW is about the state. If you Invite a women into your life, you are basically inviting the state too. Women are problematic on their own but with state intervention a relationship is just suicide for men

You overestimate yourself. Being honest with yourself is the first step.
Some Sup Forumstards have never sniffed holy vagina since they react like virgins and feel compelled to defend m'lady.
Now let me ask you this. Do you wan't your tribe to be strong or weak?
If you want it to be strong you want your women to be obedient without the government.

also pic related

Its great if you are looking for a wife

I believe in child support, its the fact that its a percentage of a mans salary that I cant fucking stand. It should be a standard amount; the average cost of raising a fucking child; imagine that? But instead women get to siphon off sometimes up to 30% of a mans income, regardless of his salary

this
holy shit some of these posters have got to be trolls

No man will ever be a bigger man than The State.

>I just paid a woman to mother my children and surrender all parental rights
story?

Stoop stalling. Make the thread you schizo boomer

They dont want Chad. they cant control Chad. Look around - when you see a couple is the guy a Chad or a beta. Hes a beta. Because women want someone they can control and wrap around their finger and feel superior to.

They dont want a Chad they feel inferior to

The most Canadian post of all time

They want Chad to father their children.

Its what they do already.
I even have a gf for a few years, just don't give them any way to screw you for alimony or child support and you are fine.
No marriage, no cohabitating and no kids.

When I look around and see fathers - I see betas every time

toastie roastie detected

You see betas assuming the role of father. Many men are unwittingly raising Chad's babies.

perfect body

why can't lauren lose some weight and look more like her sister?

This is true. Women will settle for beta and fuck Chad when drunk and claim rape. Or just cheat and have cognitive dissonance about it, claim they did it because they thought their partner was going to cheat or was cheating.

That's the number one reason women give for cheating, to get back at their partner.

So if your gf/wife is always accusing you of cheating with no real proof or reason to? She's probably giving herself mental reasoning for fucking some guy/guys. behind your back.

pic related

this makes more sense

Again I hate to entertain the idea of immigrants raping our women and slitting their throats but isn't this their latest fetish after 50 shades of rape?
I'd like to hear a comeback...

Ur mom gay

My brother went from alpha to beta when he got married and had a kid. He says the sex completely goes away. Also, his inlaws have financial problems, so they are living with him in a small 3 bedroom home. While I'm living a comfy single life plenty of money that remains mine.

Honestly - single life is sweeeeeeet

What's a zenny?

Well shit, I stand corrected.

>If you're unable to take care of yourself then you're not ready to be a political activist.
That's bad advice to give to this board in particular, if you aren't just larping with your quote. Why would you want people whose politics you support to not be politically active because they don't satisfy your standards of personal accomplishment, when every loser on the other side is busy spreading Marxist propaganda?