How is Richard Spencer a CIA plant?

youtube.com/watch?v=5bSVcLZPUUM

This is a Periscope that was done with Richard, David Duke, and others. In the video, you can see that Richard is vehemently and genuinely outraged, and recognizes that the Charlottesville Unite the Right event was a setup done by military police and the mayor.

This guy has a wife and a daughter, and he put his life on the line to attempt to express his free speech.

Explain how this guy is a plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8
youtube.com/watch?v=ykRMeCX5SSE
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM
youtube.com/watch?v=leI_a2eOzSo
alt-right.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CIA
99% of this board is too fucking dumb to even know what the CIA actually does, much less identify a "plant".

you really do glow in the dark

Maybe it's his connections to the Bush family?

100% of this statement is true. Stop shitting on people who put their LIFE on the line.

maybe it's his connections to the Intelligence Community?

or maybe it's the fact Richard's PR team has to create Sup Forums threads about how Richard isn't a CIA asset?

All people on the planet are connected through six degrees of separation. People are acquainted with others whom they have no business dealings with, people have family relations that have nothing to do with work connections.
You literally have to be a schizo to think this way.

how many CIA agents do you know then?

I know someone that works on the NSA police force after getting out of Army CID.
Do I work for the CIA? Do I work for the NSA because I know him?
Am I part of the intelligence community, schizo?

It's the same as all the other shills crying about Enoch is a kike, maybe he is, I don't know but he advocates for white people and calls out jews. The fact he is so outspoken against jewry is the exact reason why jew shills are constantly crying about him.

That time he got punched on normietube news looked fake, it was like a WWE punch where they barely miss on purpose.

>Spencer knows a lot of CIAniggers
>Spencer shills for Israel
>"h-he's on the level tho, schizo!!!!!1"

You're weak.

MOM I FOUND ME SOME GLOWIES

He’s not, it’s that simple. Same with Enoch. Stop buying lefty pol bs

This

He says that Israel should exist, and that Jews should leave the US and live in their own country.
Are you saying thats wrong? Should we just kill em all and go full exto?

Lets hear your plan, Moarpheus. We all know its you, you defective schizo Laura Loomer worshiper.

Because he's a Nazbol Duginist communist who had a kid with a Jewish Georgian Russian wife who is actually a tranny and he is a Russian plant but also a CIA plant personally working for the Bush family and the Israelis, trying to divert and destroy what has up until recently been a very successful white nationalist movement in the United States.

Also Paul Gottfried who is a stinky Jew, pee-yew.

This is the completely rational and red-pilled position to have on Richard Spencer. How else can you explain his sudden rise to fame in the wake of Trump's election? He was clearly promoted by Hillary Clinton herself in order to undermine the Trump administration. He glows in the dark too.

>if you dont want to send all the Jews to a nuclear-armed Israel which has puppet States all over the world, you want to gas Jews!!!!

who is still buying this shitty argument?!

reminder that shills CANNOT explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8

These guys are too passionate and incisive. The stream of consciousness discussions by Mike are proof enough for me.

Tune in mannnnnn.

>spencer must be a witting plant.
not necessarily.

>I don't have any real position
>my only beliefs involve being a shill and attacking white people
Typical, Moarpheus. Post about how much you love black people, how we need to give them welfare forever. Post about how much you respect Laura Loomer.
You're a kike.

Yo how come you've stopped using your nametag when posting? Is it because you know everyone here hates you and try to get away with it?

The fact that he makes public appearances, he isn't grass roots, him and all these other shills come out of fucking no where doing speeches and marches, they are paid by outside sources.

If Richard Spencer and the movement he is spearheading is some sort of elaborate ploy to trigger martial law in the future through controversy and violence reactions, then I hope he burns in hell.

I can't think of why someone who has a white daughter would destroy the future all because of some elaborate Zionist secret society occultist plans.

Seems kind of autistic to believe that desu.

How about we start with de-arming Israel? Then maybe we can topple all of their puppet States, including America. And then, when the entire world know whats Jews have done and planned to do, then we can ship the kikes to the middle of a weakened and chastised desert. Or... OR... we can send the Jews to a wealthy and militarily powerful Israel which has puppet States all over the Earth ready to act in Israel's interest.

Pick only one.

see
I dont need to namefag any more.

Is it because you know everyone here hates you and try to get away with it?

>coming out of nowhere
He’s been around forever newfag meme flag homo

>genuine homo rage

what the fuck is his endgame even? Deporting brown people and making America a white state? That's so fucking unreasonable/impossible that he has to be a shill

Only Zionist hate me. I'm some how ok with that.

>J-j-just disarm a nuclear state
>BUT KEEP ALL THE JEWS IN THE US BECAUSE I LOVE JEWS
>I LOVE LAURA LOOMER
You're such a slimy lying kike.

The reason why you stopped namefagging is because you realized that we all started looking through your posts in the archives. You know that we can see through your obvious shilling when your positions change fucking constantly.
The only singular thing you have ever been consistent on is how you hate literally every single public white figure. You only attack whites because you hate whites.

Because you're an Ashkenazi kike.

>BUT KEEP ALL THE JEWS IN THE US BECAUSE I LOVE JEWS
I said:
> then we can ship the kikes to the middle of a weakened and chastised desert.

See? My argument only fails to make sense when YOU purposely distort it. I win.

this, seriously

>YOU HAVE TO DISARM THIS COUNTY BEFORE YOU CAN SEND A SINGLE JEW THERE
>WE HAVE TO KEEP ALL THE JEWS UNTIL YOU DO THAT
>DON'T YOU DARE GET RID OF A SINGLE PRECIOUS JEW OY VEY

Your logic is so pathetically flawed and everyone can see you for the lying Ashcan kike that you are

>T. Goldberg

>cringe
>bait
pick just one brainlet

Reminder that Ashkenazi Jews are genetically predisposed to having a higher incidence of schizophrenia

he is right though

Honestly, it's quite simple.

Richard Spencer isn't a massive power on his own like Trump, but is still a wealthy business owner.

Simply because he has many cotton plantation and is wealthy, he has much that can be leveraged against him and therefore he is a prime target for people more powerful and influential than himself to be blackmailed, threatened, and used.

You twisted my argument in a weak attempt to distract from it's relevancy. And now, called out, you're diverting to another aspect of my argument instead of apologizing and debating with integrity. Sending the Jews to an armed Israel is not in white interest because this only leaves white countries vulnerable to attack.

Oh really? I've never heard of him till a year or two ago

Sup Forums hates you. Sup Forums isn't full of Zionists. Fuck off to 8pol or Renegade Tribune or some other useless dead-end where everyone's a kike or everyone's a shill.

You literally think Kevin MacDonald is a kike. Your opinions are worthless.

You twisted my argument in a weak attempt to distract from it's relevancy. And now, called out, you're diverting to another aspect of my argument instead of apologizing and debating with integrity. Sending the Jews to an armed Israel is not in white interest because this only leaves white countries vulnerable to attack. Disagree? Explain why Jews should have a powerful ethno-state when they use that ethno-State to attack others?

oh wow he hangs out with David fucking Duke, that means he's legit!

you don't get it, do you? most people accusing RS of being a plant are paying him a compliment. See, it pains me to think that a white well-educated guy is doing thing that are so counter-productive and obtuse without trying to sabotage ethnic nationalists on purpose

>muh kevin macdonald!

youtube.com/watch?v=ykRMeCX5SSE

Nope.

Burger and their conspiracy theories,it never gets old, everybody is a plant, no one wants to protect is own people, it's all plants, fckg pathetic.

All you're doing is making bullshit excuses to keep white Europeans shackled by Jewish debt slavery. Just like you make excuses for us being beholden to white man's burden, financially tasked to care for the entire black population.
You only make anti white arguments, because you're a kike.

Don't pretend like you're not an obvious kike when the posts of you praising the hideous rat kike Laura Loomer are in the archives. You and your entire tribe are human shit.

Why would he do that though? Why would he sabotage his own race?

He very clearly seems to be genuine in his feelings towards being betrayed by the mayor and police. He very clearly seems to be genuine in his will to push the movement forward, even if it means risking his life.

You're telling me that all of this is just a simulation, or that it is all a scam?

How schizophrenic are you?

> Disagree? Explain why Jews should have a powerful ethno-state when they use that ethno-State to attack others?
No answer? If you can't twist my argument you don't want to engage? You're weak.

whatever he is, he's a brainlet

assuming this isn't one of thousands of shill threads, i never heard about the guy. He just appeared when the alt-right narrative appeared. Don't know who he is, still don't know what the alt-right is, and don't care.

>99% of this board is too fucking dumb to even know what the CIA actually does

Do you know where you are? The CIA primarily traffics narcotics and children, and we all know that here.

>hey divide and conquer shills, explain why my well-argued case is incorrect
>expecting good replies

this 6 million times

Kike, Jews are only powerful because they have political and financial influence in the US. They're only powerful because they're protected by the US.
In the middle east Israel is nothing but one nuclear stated surrounded by others. Without America's protection Russia would never tolerate them threatening allied Iran and Syria.

Your bullshit standard for disarming Israel as a prerequisite is entirely fallacious, and it shows what a lying worm you are. Nothing but fucking pilpul from you inbred genetic freaks. You're a kike Moarpheus. Shit eyed inbred semitic mutt and everyone realizes it.

I'm getting so fucking tired of this "shill" bullshit.

I am not a fucking shill. You should be DEBATING the idea I presented, not ATTACKING the poster.

The shape of the eyes makes him look like a mexican. maybe that's why he hates ethnonationalism.

>Do I work for the CIA? Do I work for the NSA because I know him?
>Am I part of the intelligence community, schizo?

Well, you just put yourself on the list of suspects, at any rate.

We've got our eye on you, fucker.

You got me, user.
I'm a deepstate operative fighting against Jewish power and overt kike shilling.

>"you've put yourself on the list of suspects"
>literally no way to know who this poster is outside of knowing his ID in this thread

He isnt. Putting this rumor out there is a way for those who oppose Spencer to take advantage of the dumber or more paranoid elements of the alt-right who are predisposed to believe this kind of nonsense.

Israel controls the ME. Except of Palestinians and a few others, Israel has puppet States throughout the ME and world, like Russia. NATO helps Israel. The EU supports Israel. It's not just America - that's deception. Think of Israel not as a plot of land but an idea or a goal. If you de-arm Israel the land you still have all these other Nations ready to work for Israel. You must de-arm them too. Disagree? Explain why.

Jared Taylor has a high position at, and is given an open platform by, the NPI. Jared Taylor is one of the most convincing and effective proponents of race realism and white identity politics of our time.
If they're a CIA plant group, they're a severe fuck-up, because one of their leading members is singlehandedly redpilling millennials in droves with his youtube channel. He's so effective that youtube has actively begun to block his videos and he was kicked off of Twitter despite never having broken their code of conduct.

This is a terrible fucking argument.

Yeah, you linked me this last time I brought up your mouth-breathing retard logic and it still stands to reason that you think anyone who ever bats an eyelid in a Jew's direction is automatically themselves a Jew. You're a fucking idiot, your ignorance is fucking astounding. You haven't read a fucking sentence of his books and I'm willing to be you didn't even listen to the video you linked.

>Kevin MacDonald goes on Torah Talk
>"b-but he's not a Jew!!!!"
wew

Richard Spencer isn't a CIA plant, I think people are just confusing him with Anderson Cooper, it's understandable, both are pretty faggy.

lol

TO TALK ABOUT FUCKING JUDAISM YOU DENSE CUNT.

Richard Spencer is suspect. He uses an occultic symbol for identity europa, and the guy is just too fake.

Here's a rule of life- the more effort one puts into appearing to be upstanding and moral, the bigger the shitbag they are behind closed doors

Also, a connection with the Bushes is highly suspect. Dubya has always been a major scumbag and everyone knew that before he was elected president. Campaigning for him is another red flag (if true)

Duginite Dicky's Destabilizing Dialectic

youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM

Putin Cult
youtube.com/watch?v=leI_a2eOzSo

Richard Spencer – SuperCuck for Russia
alt-right.com/2017/05/24/richard-spencer-supercuck-for-russia/#comments

>posts a bunch of jared taylor quotes
>doesn't give them any context
>even includes quotes that can be agreed with, like "apartheid was unjust, jim crow was unjust"

and how based jews are?

So, tell me, how does Culture of Critique fit into the Jews' master plan? If even Kevin McDonald is a Jew plant, we might as well all kill ourselves because there is no significant prowhite/counter-Semitic movement anywhere. Or maybe you're just engaging in shitty psyops.

>jews are fine by me
>they look white!
"what is the context tho?"

>He uses an occultic symbol
You're probably some faggot who thinks all symbols are occultic symbols.

>because there is no significant prowhite/counter-Semitic movement anywhere
Now you're catching on.

Oh my god, you're not even talking about the fucking video or what was said in it, fuck you. I hope someone doxes you so someone from this board, preferably me, can track you down and fucking rope you from the nearest lamppost you fuck.

Sage (((Memeflag))) threads.

>
>>Kevin MacDonald goes on Torah Talk
>>"b-but he's not a Jew!!!!"
>wew

You are so miserably stupid that you should just kill yourself. I mean right this very moment.

again. in that youtube video:
>quotes taken out of context
>creepy editing to make it seem like RS is evil
>clips of Antifa attacking Alt-Right, but made to seem like it is the right-wings fault

There is a special place in hell for little manipulators like you.

It wouldn't be a thread, without a faggot sageposter.

Israel doesn't control shit except AIPAC and other kike groups in the US. The US is the main power in the middle east, not pissant Israel. Israel isn't going to fight their own wars, they want to force the goyim to do everything for them.
Every single thing you say is a half truth or outright lie, because you're a kike defending your homeland.

Who among these people has given a plan for stopping Israel and the diaspora?

I'm sure you know the context, you're just an insecure manipulator who is bald and can't get laid

>israel doesnt control the world!
get a load of this bluepilled normie

Genuinely curious if it's a leftypol shill or a larping sperg.

>Israel controls everything
>wait, actually its American Jews who control Israel
>but we can't kick out those American Jews because reasons

Look at the pathetic schizo kike trap himself.

>(1)

Go back to plebbit

richard spencer is CIA/FBI

No one gives a fucking shit about Israel and the diaspora.
No one wants to commence a violent onslaught against them.

THEY are the ones who want to STOP white people. THEY are the ones who want to stop America, Europe, and the white diaspora.

It's only when whites fight back that the media and sheep portray whites as evil.

the place that banned their alt-right board?

> zero threads made about this faggot forever on this board

> 2016 - Hillary makes her Alt-Right Speech

> suddenly threads are made about this faggot daily

CIA? That's a red herring. He's definitely a stooge, promotion done for him is so ham-fisted only boomers wouldn't notice how contrived his very existence is. He's either been hand picked by Hillary's team or randomly selected among their pet controlled opposition. Ever notice the only people that give a fuck about what David Duke thinks are in old media? Spencer's the same exact thing. For fuck sake he was the only one validating CNN's opinion of Pepe while everyone else were laughing at Hillary's Campaign for even bringing him up!

>Israel controls the major Nations including America and Russia
>If we kick out the Jews to Israel they won't have power over those Nations!!!!!1

This is true only if you also remove the Jewish leaders from all Nations, such as Putin. Otherwise, Jews will have no problem attacking the world from the safety of Israel by using one of its many proxy States.