Made in Abyss

Fuck it, someone else is just going to make one anyways so I might as well speed up the process.
So, how 'bout that abyss. Pretty fucking deep, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/onsenradio/status/896947762209579008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am disappointed with "Marulk"'s freeze frame. Way too short to really clue you in.

Ozen voice actress will be in the next Abyss Radio, that’s something I guess, now to wait until Friday or the next chapter

twitter.com/onsenradio/status/896947762209579008

Ozen and Bonedaddy had a 1 night fling didn't they

>still 3 more days till Ozen

OH BOY!

Wait a minute... Is that a

O
MY

Ruh-Ro, I just got done "reading" that, and I see this posted. One truly cannot escape the Abyss.

>OH BOY!
I too, get excited for vacations

Nanachi is not for Lewd

Nanachi IS the lewds

Sorry but only a slut would make a face like this

I will marry Riko!

So why did Reg become a sex maniac in this one?

The medicine that Nanachi barely touched probably worked like motor oil aphrodisiac to robots. I dunno. What's truly amazing is that Bonedaddy got a first person PoV of Reg's nether region at mouth level, and that's fucking hilarious.

That poor man

mitty... ;_;

Oh god, the more I think of this, the more I feel like Nanachi before it happens. I don't want it to happen, but I want it to happen. Imma need some heavy duty tissues that day.

Her eye during the scene always fucks me up

Dumping endo cardos.

Just caught up with this. How is Ozen so unbelievably attractive? I want her to snap my neck with her thighs.

>Riko and Reg's faces
I don't know why they're so shocked. Surely they've seen otter things than that before.

At least we can be sure the anime will covert this part, even if the adaptation is not perfect I hope the OST they use in that scene is beautiful

Yeah, but to be fair, I guess it's kind of hard to emphasize that expression when the face barely changes, plus I guess they didn't want to make it too obvious.

Though my brother, who hasn't read the manga, doesn't really need more implications about how creepy Ozen is at this point.

> mfw slow sad violin or something

I'd be fucking destroyed even if the track for that wasn't overtly original.

Mitty and the other touching scene regarding the white whistle really fucked me over. Did not expect to tear up during Mitty's scene and especially not 15 or so chapters afterwards.

For me it's when Nanachi runs back to apologise to Mitty a second time before Reg actually shoots, it's just way too much to deal with.

>Interrupt, let out the one Nnaa to rule them all
>Those Nnaa~s after the deed is done

I didn't want my heart strings tugged that hard, and what happens only a few chapters later with the next plot device character hurt just as much. Poor Meinya.

when is the new chap coming out

5 seconds

>Hahahaha... you know, as much as I couldn't stand the little fuckboy, I can't deny what an absolute monster he was when your mother was drunk, horny, and looking to get her pipes cleaned as thoroughly as possible by her precious human dildo she called a husband.
>Oh, I'm sorry. The euphemism is likely wasted on young ones such as yourselves. You see, your dumbfaced father Torka, as frail and girly as he was, possessed something we adults call a big fat fucking cock. Never in my entire life have I felt true fear, but I can only imagine it had to be something like what I felt when I first laid eyes on your father's erect penis. Reevaluate the size of my body compared to his and just let that sink in.
>And in all my time with her I'd never heard your mother scream quite like she did with that red splitjaw of an erection slamming in and out of her tender vagina, the very one you slithered out of when you were born.
>Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say it was his throbbing veiny member you first spurted out of, festering in those fat testicles of his opportunistically waiting for your chance to gush directly into the womb of Lyza, your mother, that the tip of said ejaculating penis had undoubtedly penetrated if her mindless wailing was to be believed, that night you were conceived in the aforementioned womb of Lyza, your mother. That was filled with the thick sticky sperm of Torka. Your father.
>.....................
>And WHAT wailing it was! I shouldn't have to remind you that I have accompanied her closely nearly all her life, personally witnessed her most grand and brutal episodes of mindless annihilation firsthand that only other white whistles lived to remember, and I tell you such screaming was never heard from her between all of her battles, her most terrible injuries, even your birth did not produce such caterwauling.
>Ah, but I won't bore you with all the graphic details of that story. Was there any other you wanted to hear?

>And he was a good friend

Ozen is cute!

This made me feel something within my abyss

This page always gets me. A poor urchin from the slums, forced to steal for everything she ever got, and then basically kidnapped and made to do such horrible things, took such great care in making something so beautiful for her treasure.
She really is a good person.

>You see, your dumbfaced father Torka, as frail and girly as he was, possessed something we adults call a big fat fucking cock.

MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING

Since it requires a human sacrifice to create a white whistle, the question is, does the one sacrificed by the white whistle actually die? Bonedrew mentioned that he used himself as a sacrifice for his own whistle, but obviously he was still alive with the help of the relic. The reason I ask in the 6th layer when Riko has her whistle stolen she mentions as they are fine tuning the whistle into something more usable that Prushka didn't find their remodeling of her unpleasant. It lets you know that the whistle in some ways can still convey it's feelings to the holder. I wonder if the denizens on the 6th layer are somehow linked to the sacrifices made to become a white whistle. Or is it possible for those turned into whistle to regain their lives on either the 6th or 7th layer.

>MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING

Calm down there Reddit

I have no idea if you can go back from the whistle thing, but you are right with Prushka, we do get the idea that at least there are some remains of the original person in the whistle if not their complete soul

So Maruruk's a eunuch, right?

Why would you say such horrible things about my daughter(son)

Now that I think of it, damn Ozen was right, Reg truly is a trigger happy robot, every time he gets angry he immediately jump to violence, He also try to attack Bondrewd in their first meeting

When you've got a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

No, but she(he) clearly dilates

How wet was Nanachi when Reg said that? I'm surprised the little bunny slut didn't jump him right then and there

>dilates

> He also try to attack Bondrewd in their first meeting
Piece of retarded shit deserved it, shame they didn't finish him before going to the 6th layer

>he doesn't know

Almost as wet as she was when he said this. She was seriously expecting him to take the easy way out, avoid all the danger and furtively slink down through the capital as discreetly as possible, he basically said "fuck that, anyone who hurts you deals with me." She wasn't just aroused, she was swooning. Even dumbfaced Riko noticed.

Bondrewd did nothing wrong though

Go fuck yourself.

>a cute shotabot will never tell you that your enemies are his enemies

Nanachi is a lucky gal

Ozen has stupid feet.

The stupid thing is that they're not stepping on me.

I also learned of this very recently. It is a thing that post-op trannies do to ensure their new injury doesn't close because their body literally treats it like an open wound.

I want Regu to protect me from my dad when he comes into my room at night

I guess I can now consider myself educated.

Indeed Bondrewd deserve it, but in that moment, with only three shots left and the full party of Praying hands, it would have likely ended badly for them

You aren't educated until you've seen the pictures

How can you sick fucks lewd a pure creature that was created for platonic cuddling ONLY.

This retard works for you to survive the nwxt y2k, ingrate.

Oh please, Nanachi is a fucking slut who was created solely to take the robocock

Ignorance is bliss.

But Reg is the one who does it, we just observe them

>user, you've woken up!
>W-what do you mean, "Where am I?" ? You're in Orth!
>Uh, that blow on the head must have hit hard. Well, it's alright. Our adventure awaits still!

>muh parallels
Tsukushi's an absolute madman.

Someone should give a mdel to the uy that draws tese cute Ozen and Maruruk pics

r8 my OC

>Riko and Nanachi are Zankuro thick
>uses Nanachi's ears as blowjob handles
>stretches out her butthole and kisses it with his dick before fucking her ass raw
>fucking mating presses the bunny cunny while cumming inside her like the tenth time
>multiple cervix penetrations and womb cumshots
>hot XXX rated metal on fluff handholding while tenderly, lovingly kissing
>fucked like an animal to the point of pissing herself after losing complete control of her body from the sheer pleasure overload
>sides-incinerating ending
If this is the only good doujin we get I still have ample reason to be thankful.

If I was a loli he would've had my hymen so quick he wouldn't know what hit him.

subarashii/10

new chapter when? more ozen when? yandere moth rampage fucking when?

There are two headcanons I'm torn between : Maruruk is a cute boy who likes to crossdress and is happy he's allowed to do so by Ozen, or Maruruk is a cute boy who's being abused badly and forced to dress up as a girl.
I tend to prefer the latter but that one picture makes me waver in my judgement.

Why are all the White Whistles so cool?

I get the sense that Ozen forces him to, but that he's a masochist who gets turned on by the humiliation.

I actually like the soul slaves flamethrowerbro and prushka, they seemed the most sane out of the praying hands.

Because so far all of them are crazy abusive pedophiles?

Is that a fucking cunt I see

*prushkas teacher
I know he had a name and was the one who bondrewd souljacked after getting wrecked by reg

wrong, thats grade A bunny cunny

>Eye whites

BLASPHEMY