What a cute married couple

What a cute married couple.

Is the new chapter of the manga out yet?

Yukari a SHIT. Can't even be faithful to his true love.

This guy is a faggot. Fuck him fpr cheating. Make up your fucking mind

This. Dropping this shit now after this episode, not going to waste my time on a guy who claims to be loyal and then does all of this.

He panicked and only did it cause he thought he was being watched and didn't want Riri to get the fallout for his own decisions.

Not gonna lie that he is being slightly unfaithful.

Kissing isn't having sex though, so he still didn't do what they wanted.

That's fine if you do it once but he doesn't do this just once.

>but he doesn't do this just once.
Good, this show need more Riri kis scenes.

Needs a truck to save the anime. Haven't hated an MC this much in a long time.

>Not gonna lie that he is being slightly unfaithful.

Oh user just you wait

*merely pretending* after that kiss
That line was gut wrenching, but not as bad as pic related.

you can't cheat on your mistress

Reminder that polygamy is the proper end here.

All for it, if it means more Ririna.

If this fucker chooses his fucking government mandated match, over the girl he's loved for a while, this anime is shit.

Why are you Angry he choose the better girl?

Ririna isn't bland as fuck though.

What if he chooses his love then eventually break up when the passion ends and the problems start? And Ririna is happy with a better match given by the government and her two friends.

They literally mention romeo and Juliet, and then this white haired guy this episode. He has to choose his love, over what the government tells him to choose.

This, how the fuck can you confess to a person you've longed for all this time and then betray them.
He picked a wimp user.

She's bland as fuck and flat too boost.

>flat too boost.
Are you implying that a fault?

The white haired is literally telling us that the government is not perfect and he's better off with Nisaka.

Yes, plus she doesn't have a soothing voice but user lets be real. He proclaimed his love to her and then betrays it.

he wont. ririna is losing hard

I hope you're right because if this is another shit we're mc goes back on his word I'll flip my shit.

It's disgusting how they keep forcing the gayfaggot with Misaka every moment especially with the romeo juliet play.

Was Takasaki's monologue at the end in the manga? I didn't see it in the chapters covered.

They are endgame.

The government pick is pretty good that's the problem here. Is going against the grain to be with Takasaki worth it?
Better question: are there actually any real penalties for not doing the arranged marriage or is it just social engineering like the sex ed classes?

Is this the only thread from today? couldn't find one earlier in the cat

Yeah, everyone already dropped this.

Go to the archive and ctrl-f.

lewd

>try to disrupt the System
>instead you just gave some beta a harem with 2 cuties and a homo

should've gone after the Hyper Oats.

The story's not close to over. I bet Neji will fall in deeper love with Misaki while Lilina keeps playing matchmaker. Then Lilina will eventually realize her true feelings and try to force them to separate.

he better take them both to a love hotel and fug both at once.