By writing about his fetish...

By writing about his fetish, this man became not only one of the richest men in modern Japan but one of the most recognized modern authors worldwide.
Why aren't you doing the same, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1938
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because only our Lord and Savior Tsukasa Fushimi can accomplish that.

It's illegal in my country

My writing isn't flagrant otaku pandering, so I won't make a lot of money, nor will Japan read it.

>one of the most recognized modern authors worldwide

My fetish isn't entry level enough.

My main fetish isn't something you could make a serious story out of. Maybe if it was incidental, but then you couldn't say that it's "about" that fetish.

I dare not even attempt to compare myself to a man as based as our lord and savior Tsukasa "Brother-sister love is the purest" Fushimi.

I'm a decent artist but I wouldn't be able to make a living off NTR

It's hard to write ryona stories that don't repeat themselves.

Let's see some ID.

Is it true his real sister wont talk to him anymore? Heard this about a week ago.

>this man became not only one of the richest men in modern Japan
Uh, no?

>but one of the most recognized modern authors worldwide.
Again, not by a longshot.

But that being said, I am writing a story based on my fetish.

I demand proof.

>themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=1938
>one star
Confirmed for shit taste. Then again, this is the same website that gave Oreimo two stars and gave Aku no Potato five stars.

Does he even have a sister? If so, it's probably just some joke some people are spewing. I've heard that before as well.

No, the source of that statement is from satire website.

>manime

You took shitty bait, made it even dumber, and then reposted it. Good work.

>reviews
Fuck off and kill yourself.

>reviews
Top pleb right here.

He says his sister was just being tsundere.

Holy shit. The reviews on this site are fucking terrible. Especially NGE's.
>Asuka is the main character's girlfriend

My fetish is pretty vainilla but it would probably be seen as highly sexist if it were the basis of a story.

Can I get popular by writing about my fetish for being manipulated by cute girls in leotards? How many people are into that?

If you write it well, it will awaken the fetish in others. That's the difference between decent writing and good writing.

If James Joyce can prove a story about the average bloke can have the same depth as The Odyssey, then you can make a compelling story about being manipulated by cute girls in leotards.

>tentacles
I really don't see this working out as an SFW work. Maybe it can be consentacles and the sex happens offscreen.

Sup Forums doesn't make anything, it only destroys but only by destroying something you can rebuild it.

But I thought Sup Forums already did that?

In which world?

My fetish is too degenerate.

No, that was from animemaru, which is about as reliable as Sup Forums's morning newsfeed.

Sup Forums did and they condemned it for no reason. Every Kawata Shojou thread that came out during 2012 had at least one fag saying to fuck off to Sup Forums

Probably you switched timeline before hitting post, because that's not the case here.

I am. It's a Picaresque high fantasy story about a self insert traveling around the countryside with an ever expanding harem of girls who all wear diapers for one reason or another.

I got 4k good words in today, I hope to keep it up. I don't think it'll make me rich or famous though

Exactly how many reasons can you have for wearing a diaper?

Same in my case, but I wouldn't let it stop me. I don't expect to make any money off of it, so I don't see how anyone else would be able to do anything about it.
I would avoid posting it on mainstream English-language websites though.

Brilliant I could never think of that

>By writing about his fetish, this man became not only one of the richest men in modern Japan but one of the most recognized modern authors worldwide.
Fix'd

I tried to write a shitty fantasy military LN with magic becoming reintroduced in the world. I only completed 2 chapters (The boring intros) before just fucking quitting. You want it Sup Forums?

His writing had nothing to do with it. Light novels are sold by their character designs. I don't know if he was the one to design Kirino/Kuroneko's appearances but that's what is responsible for the success.

>his sister hated him before
>now willing to be his bitch and suck his cock
Seems like story from his novels