Anu Nare Mono

Would you be okay with having an eldritch horror as an onee-san?

What do you mean "okay with"? I WANT one.

No, but if one wanted to be my big sister there wouldn't be much I could do about it.

>Would you be okay with having an eldritch horror as an onee-san?

BEGONE THOT

No.

Time to smite EVIL.

Reminder that sex with your onee-san is the only way to bond

A Lovecraftian creature that wants to bang you is still a Lovecraftian creature. You either do the impossible and kill it, get the hell away from it, or kill yourself.

Only if she lets me impregnate her and have half-eldritch horror babies with me.

Would Chiyo-nee be a good mother?

Time to dump the new chapter.
>The All-mother of thousand youngs
You tell me. Loli eldritch horrors appear and call Yuu "Papa" when?

YES

Youre seriously underestimating the old ones if you think at that point you can do any of that

is this the new c92 thread?

Killing yourself's always an option, user. They might be immortals but you're plenty mortal. If you can't, you're already mindbroken or controlled by them anyways. You're dead either way.

I guess?

any nora higuma this comiket?

Interesting tidbit on this page.
Either the whole beings she can't perceive means she can't perceive human beings before(similar to how we are not really conscious of things like bacteria or ant underfoot) or this means while powerful, Chiyo isn't at the top of the eldritch god hierarchy. I'm not really that knowledgable about Lovecraftian mythos so it would be nice if someone can help with this.

Oops, forgot image.

Pochi does cute beautiful and sexy at the same time so well.

Lipstick? What a WHORE!

spiral eyes are my weakness
it's a combination of Uzumaki and Dagashi Kashi
that crazy dangerous look is to die for

I'd rather just give her the dick than go through SCP-3999

Chiyo-nee is too pure

I absolutely love this doujinshi series

Reading it as she's implying there are other beings (Outer Gods and the like I'm guessing) that she can't perceive (in this case, it'd probably be "understand" or "sympathize" rather than exclusively physical "see"). Note that she is at least aware of their existence, and like her, "they" have little understanding of human norms and the like (and probably don't care either).

That's all, folks.
I have some doubt about the translation of . Could anyone here read moon? I'll post the raw page there for you guys to check.

>or this means while powerful, Chiyo isn't at the top of the eldritch god hierarchy.
She is generally considered in the top 3, or top four if you think Nyarlathotep is higher. But I think you are over-analysing. She is just making it clear that no one is omnipotent. (Azathoth may be, but we can't be sure.)

Chiyo-nee isn't tall enough.

As long as she doesn't take her spooky antics too far.

She's 5'9 in her devil form.

Would Chiyo-nee be a good mother?

The generally accepted idea about Azathoth is that he's omnipotent, but completely unaware of anything but himself (if even that), making his omnipotence pretty useless anyway.

I'd accept any kind of creature as my onee-san if they loved me.

>tfw a lovecraftian horror will never fall in love with me and force me live forever as their fuck boy

Dead man walking.

She's a good onee-san, that's enough.

Will she dump the shota when he grows up?

Treading some dangerous ground there user.

as long as she loved me

Maybe since she can change her own appearance, she can change his as well?

>That gap
I'd jump into that slipgate.

>you will never be an eternal shota living a comfy life with your oneechan
Well shit

Yeah, kill her.

Is okey, and a pet too.

>an eldritch horror
no
>this particular eldritch horror
yes

Thank you for leading me to it, I was looking for something like that

I'd use my Make Contact gesture for sure.

yes please anything is okay with me

How much of a ceaseless sex beast do you have to be to satisfy the most semen of demons amongst the Eldritch pantheon, who is literally a dimensional ocean of reproductive organs?

Azathoth is the proverbial dreamer who dreams our world and who upon waking up will make it go away, but he really isn't worth caring about because there's literally nothing you can do about him without committing suicide. Nyarli, Shub and Yoggy are the other heavy-weights.

Wait what goddess is she exactly?

Shub Niggurath, The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young

Which is small.

Yes if she listens to Sisters of Mercy

Doujin when??

>he doesn't know

How would you rehabilitate your eldritch relative into an upright person who will never use her powers to harm humans?

>Anu Cheekibreeki Mono

Ever Their praises, and abundance to the Black Goat of the Woods. Iä! Shub-Niggurath!
Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!

Why would I want to? She just has to not hurt me.

>Doujin when??
Sweet summer child.

Let him figure it out.