Guys we're witnessing something Biblical.....and I'm not even religious

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm

s1.webmshare.com/JnJMm.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

>2017 was the year of the lord (5,777 in hebrew)
>Trump was born under a blood moon eclipse
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>The name Donald Trump means "the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>Hillary fell deathly ill while running against him
>Everyone who goes against him has bad fortune
>Works with a global private intelligence agency and has Tesla's technology
>His predictions always come true

If everything you thought you knew, ended up being not true wouldn't that be considered a Revelation?

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=TcW6pW7kOBA
youtube.com/watch?v=GyMxraHgOo0
nationalinterest.org/feature/dont-ignore-kushners-quiet-mideast-gains-24256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump for not a black penis

Don't know if it's biblical, brother user, but it feels bigly

Trust me. Read through the infographic I made. Trump has been talking heavily about Peace and Prosperity. This also involved the time traveller leaf that posted 2 years ago.

POTUS is our savior

You know whats amazing to me. The fact that Sup Forums called him the God Emperor far before the evidence presented itself that he actually was the God Emperor.

He is powerful beyond knowing.
I don't doubt he knows how to manipulate the world through memetic sorcery.

woah that's a lot of 7's, bruddah.

yup

RIP in Peace, Kim

7% change to win

revelations is upon us, and has been, the kikes thought they had it all figured out, and they were so wrong it is hysterical, THE TRUTH SHALL BE REVEALED

Okay. Pic related is probably bullshit, but I believe it.

HE IS A GERMAN IDEALIST!

He's gonna complete the system. I can't believe Kantbot called it.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
Whoops.

I should have believed in him, but at the last minute of the election I didn't bet all my money on him, because I thought evil (Killary) would win..

My life is very miserable now but it could be so great

What is actually German idealism? Nietzsche

Don't worry. The plan is to end usury.

the memes can not be denied, lad. In creation.. When we sit down to make something good.. Memeing that he was the God Emperor was intended to bring about laughs and be enjoyed, so it was made with the intent of creating quality content. When you take a thread and use it to weave a quality basket to be displayed on the forum you channel the word of God. Ancient Europeans had a very peculiar custom, which archaeologists find very intriguing, our ancient ancestors would spend their spare time making intricate threads with which they would weave amazing baskets that would be displayed in the public forum, it was said that no matter the intent of the weaver the truth was of the past present and future was displayed upon that basket.

Reality is fan-fucking-fiction

Thanks for posting as I knew ~80% of these but some of the most amazing ones were in that remaining 20%.
I was/am tempted to start a thread about "The Bible Codes" which is 100% worth reading about or, if you must, watch a YT video about them as some of the smartest, atheists and agnostics to boot, cytologists that used to be "glow-in-the-dark" CIA niggers that have yet to be rundown by the respected TempleOS creator(make your own compilers ya cunt CIA NIGGERS!!). Anyway, the Bible codes could not be recreated even w/today's tech much less >2,000 years ago.
Stay frosty out there!!

PS/Fun Fact: Every written language west of Israel writes "left to right"/"towards Israel" and every written language East of Israel writes "right to left"/towards Israel.

Seriously, The Bible codes list every important figure in history along with important/relavent dates and A LOT of other mind blowing facts! For instance it lists "Baghdad, the date the first gulf war started, Saddam Huessein's name and then the phrase "Shock and Awe". This type of thing is literally hidden, via line/character skips, throughout the Bible with the obvious meaning of a verse read normally directly tying in with the hidden code underneath which is insanity for it to have been made by a non-supernatural force 2000 years ago.
It really is amazing to look into esp. if you are an agnostic, or w.e.

Sup Forums has always said that once bluebeam starts becoming a plausible tactic going forward for them they have already lost. Back around christmas they were going to go forward with it, it was something about some sort of signal to induce mass panic. Supposedly it had something to do with the cell phone/twatter outages but the fucking shit backfired on them, no one took the ayyy bait and normal faggots became more aware of what blue beam actually is. Even if there arent secret gnatzis helping us (There is definitely strong evidence that we are being helped... I wouldnt be shocked if some /ourguy/ tricked them into starting the gate program thinking it would create the perfect shabbos but instead it created Sup Forums.)

At this point I dont think it is a question of whether they can still win... But rather, by how much will we win?

The webms in the OP are 404 for me. Is it just me?

just checked works for me

I almost forgot to add that the bible codes in the first 2 books of the Tora(1st 5 books of the bible) go left to right and books 4 & 5 go right to left as well.

We are shifting into the 4th dimension.

Top kek this is great

Operation Highjump lads!
We have never been alone

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

>Nietzsche

>the Bible codes could not be recreated even w/today's tech much less >2,000 years ago.

Not true.. You cant recreate it with what kikes have tricked us to believe are the limits of possibility. Your brain is a computer, your almond is the military grade super secret quantum chipset. Figure out how to use it and you can fucking read the code.

The kikes cant. Which is the fucking funniest part. Once you figure out how to use your tism to read it (look at it like its an organic text.. it moves and flows.. if that makes sense) You will laugh your ass off. The kikes were so wrong, they have no idea what the fuck they have been doing all of this time and they are going to regret the shit out of it.

this is literally we wuz kangz for white people

>4th dimension.

Even the plebs will see the 4th realm. There are atleast 8 by my research. Most likely many, many more.. Its a difficult shape to comprehend.

bump. I'm so fascinated by all this. I've never been religious or spiritual in any way but I want to believe.

I want ALL debts gone and peace and prosperity for all. Please Jesus, God, Kek, Thoth...make it habben!

Are you trying to say that this basket weaving forum is literally that?

I don't make memes unfortunately I just repost pics I see here. Am I fucking with the magic?

What do you think it says?

I did the same. I lost faith and panicked at the last minute and got black out drunk on Election Day because I thought it was hopeless and I wanted to die. When I woke up it was like the whole world had turned upside down. It was a moment of weakness and I hate myself for it.

It’s all true

Trump is a jew-loving cuck just like all his predecessors since the early 20th century.

To add to my misery, I saw a post on leddit Donald, a guy who put 10k$ in, the same amount I had intended to put in, and he got replies "You'll be very happy", and I said to myself "lol he's going to lose it all"

I just wanna gas the kikes now tbqh, waiting for race war is the only thing keeping me alive

Ok now go made mud cakes you subhuman nigger

kys shill

To sin is not merely 'to tresspass; to miss your mark' it has another meaning. "to forget". And therein lies the nuance of metaphor. The path of light travels to ancient truths, within those truths one will find the divine questions. These are questions which have no answer written, because the answers are ineffable. When you pray dont just recite prayers, have a conversation with the dude. And ask him, say hey my man I got this question Ive been pondering give me some light on it.

>that sounds retarded
Does it? There are no coincidences, talk to him maybe he will talk back.
>b-but Dr Shlomo Goldbergstein told me that if you think God talks to you you are crazy
That sure sounds like something a goldbergstein would say, doesnt it?

Once you figure it out, as much as you are permitted to figure out, certain things become obvious and you will no longer fear death, rather it sort of becomes something to look forward to, in a non-morbid sense. Knowing what Ive figured out Im pretty stoked to see if what I have deduced is correct.

So we have Trump, the messiah, but who is the Antichrist?

Which part? Its a lot of text.

Neck yourself, jew slave.

Whoever the Jews were gonna choose to rule their NWO.

pick a jew

Any idea who that might be?

Digits confirm this thread to be unGodly bullshit.

No fucking clue.

>
holy shit he really fucking is. The antichrist has been prophesised as masquerading as the messiah. It's all fucking real

Trump is blessed by the hand of God. I mean that's pretty obvious at this point. Anyone else would have crumbled under the shit storm Trump has endured. Trump is ALWAYS right.

>ancient basket weaving
>modern basket weaving forum
>mfw just like pottery
Checked, leaf.

Mohammed Bin Salman (MBS)... Mabas for those familiar with nostrodamus.

its sad watching buffoons like you swing wildly at topics which you do not understand. The political rivalry which has been going on is nothing more than a stage show which obfuscates the game that is being played.

Ya see, its all about perspective, when you are a groundling pleb you cant see further than the next sportsball game down at the bar and then you get to the newfaggot perspective, you are here, suddenly emotionally invested in topics which bewilder and confuse, then you have the oldfaggot perspective, just as invested but have put in the time to understand what is going on enough to be able to break down nuanced turns of phrase and such, then you have the ascended wizard, so autistically invested that he has discovered long lost ancient wisdom and finds himself surrounded by morons who need to lurk.

lurk 2 years.

I've seen this well over one hundred times and every single time I see it I still get a shiver down my spine.

nice d-dubs

yes, yes I am

Fuck off kike. MBS is working with Trump.
I guess since Obama is secretly a Jew from Indonesia, maybe he was actually supposed to be the Antichrist.

>I guess since Obama is secretly a Jew from Indonesia, maybe he was actually supposed to be the Antichrist.
Dont got the sauce for it but not long ago Sup Forums was digging into some chink/gook/whatever the fuck he was that started some super duper satanic cult in indonesia in the 1930's-ish and obama and a bunch of other shitstains showed evidence of being tied to it. And to be honest.. when I think of the pits of hell I think of some shithole like indonesia.

Mueller - 7 letters.
Kushner - 7 letters.
Hillary - 7 letters.
Clinton - 7 letters.

so trump is jim carrey ?

It is cognitive fucking dissonance to believe Trump is ever going to do anything against the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcW6pW7kOBA

youtube.com/watch?v=GyMxraHgOo0

Kushner is fucking working with MBS. Saudi is gonna fund a Palestinian backed state and Abbas is speaking at the United Nations TOMORROW.

Nice infographic, still reading though it. bamp...

Because no one in biblical times considered killing their own family...

Look at this assblasted kike. Probably getting angrier by the minute because their life is worthless. Think about it. They're so worthless that their supervisor thought that the best place for this retard to be is shilling on Sup Forums. He probably posts the same talking points day in and day out. When people call him out he probably just spams mutt memes and more talking points.

Kushner is uniting the Arabs to go to war with Iran on behalf of Israel.

Don't Ignore Kushner's Quiet Mideast Gains

First, he recognizes that Iran now matters more to the Arabs than Palestine. With Iran and Islamic militants threatening the survival of major Arab states, many Arab leaders have quietly decided to align with Israel—dialing down their interest in the Palestinian drama. Consider that President Trump’s plan to move the United States’ embassy in Israel to Jerusalem did not touch off huge protests in Arab capitals or angry editorials in the Arab press. Kushner was one of the strongest voices inside the White House in favor of the long-promised move. Any other mediator would fret that the move would needlessly complicate his job. Kushner knows that Iran has replaced Palestine as the center of Arab interest, and he spotted an opportunity that few in Washington saw.

nationalinterest.org/feature/dont-ignore-kushners-quiet-mideast-gains-24256

Grow the fuck up, trump is a puppet just like the Bushes and Clinton and Obama.

muhdick

no, spaghettinigger, jim carrey is a pedophile