Last thread Hit the cap and died.
There is still much to talk about tho.
Let us continue.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atenahenantenna/status/896828862134456329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAN'T

>There is still much to talk about tho.
Then why don't you put some of that into the OP? It sounds like you just want to keep discussion alive, topic or no topic.

Boku No Hero Academia has Jobber Villains that get oneshot in the same arc that they've been introduced in.

>take Yang Xiao Long
>make her a guy

Wow, how original

>There is still much to talk about tho.
Not really

have you actually read this shit

Correct.

I have. What's your point?

I can't wait to see the scene where Mt. Lady gets BTFO in the face by Compress in the anime.

STOP

This series has nothing besides it's surface-story. If there's no new chapter, there's nothing to talk about. All the theories so far have been talked to death, and every girl has been bested to death. How about we just wait for the next chapter like a good fanbase, eh?

TWINKLING

Aizawa is the traitor

It seems like you don't.
Fine by me. I'll avoid threads until saturday.

Maybe we should get back to Tumblr guys.

If you provide me with a higher res scan of the page that shows the clean version of the poster i could make a better version, (The version of the Ultra Archive scan that i found was lower res that the full poster scan and if really shows on the mech parts under All Might's cape).

>spoilers in 2 days

lol, he thinks people watch RWBY.

>it was a logical ruse

How? This is a worse meme than Ochako being the traitor.

So Sup Forums who's the best mother and why.

How bad did she job in the raid?

Method acting

No, I do. That's how I know that the villains are Jobbers!

They're all failures

>one of them raised the envodiment of victory

I don't even read the manga. I just wanted (you)s.

Thanks famalam

reminder that Bakugo will always be second best

Everybody knows that. It's like saying water is wet.

So who can I send money for a commission of a Momo x Kendou threesome or just those two to be made?

twitter.com/atenahenantenna/status/896828862134456329

Hand Crusher is a cool name.

When will we get the reveal that Momo was a yakuza princess all along?

Bitch who refused to expose Endeavor for his cruel lifestyle activity and instead used her son as an outlet.

Mom who gave up on her son's dreams and ate her pain away until she went from a 10 to a 2.

Mom who raised an asshat that's OK with telling already depressed kids to leap off buildings and kill themselves

>Now I see where the useless female trope was re-directed.

She'd rather get her holes filled than look for her satan spawn.

Until there's no more anons stating any villain from this show is god-tier. I will continue to appear

Grape is the traitor, they brainwashed him with lewds.

>Bitch who refused to expose Endeavor for his cruel lifestyle activity and instead used her son as an outlet.
my housband is training my son to hard

Bakufuck's mom is by far the worst. At least Shoto's mom is rightfully suffering in the looney bin.

>I'll shitpost anyway

>could've had the perfect MILF trio but Deku's mom decided to become fat

Yep, it pained me when I saw how she became.

>Mom who raised an asshat that's OK with telling already depressed kids to leap off buildings and kill themselves
but she hates how he acts and blames it on everyone else sucking him off

I'm not sure how moonspeak people fare when it comes to Domestic Abuse, but I don't imagine anyone will sit back and allow the #2 Hero to do that. All Might himself would probably BTFO Endeavor if he got the chance.

True enough.

>I'll wait until someone says I am wrong
Are you dumb?

Nobody is sucking him off at all. Everyone is sick of him also. Bakumum needs to send him to boot camp to make him learn respect and manners.

I believe Mitsuki is.

>burgers literaly see training as Domestic Abuse

Jean Camp is more like it.

He psychically abused her user and not just her multiple women. All Might should btfo his ass.

Did you skip the first 10 chapters? All of his friends before Yuuei were constantly sucking him off.

How does BakuDad even tolerate them both and would be interested if BakuMum is a submissive milf in bed.

>Bitch who refused to expose Endeavor

She was probably scared shitless of him, no way she'd try anything. Also, like it or not, Endeavor is pretty fucking important to the hero world, and him being imprisoned or decommissioned would spell a lot of trouble.

Yeah but now nobody else is because he's left those retarded sheep. He still needs to be taught how to behave and act.

Lmao "Training". What a weeb, it's nothing more than domestic abuse.

We're talking about todoroki and Emdeavor never abused other women in canon. Stop making shit up

No clue how he survives, but at least he has a gorgeous wife.

I second you mate.
Also, take some extra Midnight and Mt Lady as a gift.

Midoriya mom is best. Sure she said one, vaguely discouraging thing when he was 5, but her kid didn't come out like a complete retard and she never physically abused anyone.

Least you admitted he abused her. World needs to know how much of a pathetic scumbag the number 2 hero is.

Even the pros were telling him how awesome his quirk is and that they wanted him in their offices after the sludge incident.

Is Gran Torino a Jew?

Why do people do this in fanart? The reason people like these characters is because they're great the way they are. Giving them cowtits and other features that stray from canon is a turnoff, user.

>weeb
maybe if you dad have made you run or something you woudnt be a fucking slob

Now this is actually a doujin I want. All 4 of them in a ganbang, dominating 1 guy or fucking each others brains out.

thanks user, this is my dream harem group.

>Reminder

They literally have those features though.

Exactly, she even knows why he acts the way he does ,but apparently they never did anything to correct his behavior or else he wouldn't have turned out that way. Bad parenting and negligent too. Bakugou's parents seem to have little to no influence in his life compared to Todo and Deku.

Yeah then a pro hero noticed how much of a asshole he is.
This, sure she made a mistake but now look at her own son. Guy got trained by All Might and even has his quirk.

>kendou
>sharkteeth
>sirius
>bakumom
Why i like the girls with the shitiest quirks and irrelevant as fuck? The only ones that aren't quirkshit are Mandalay and Jirou, but it's not they have much spotlight either.

>Compares a morning Jog to an Adult (that can smack a Nōmu twenty yards into a building) beating the fuck out of a toddler.

Only reason has to be the sex. Why stay with someone who's always angry and has the exact same as a son.
Kendou, Jirou & Tooru all deserve more attention.

>he's saved countless people, but he's automatically a scumbag who hit his wife once
> same wife who burned half her child's face off
Ok bitch

he slaped her once user you are taking it out of proportion

Yaoyorozu either has a much slimmer middle, or a much larger rack, but the proportions makes her look unreal. Also, Midnight's tits don't sag like an old woman. Kendō is accurate, but the pose isn't fitting for a tomboy like her. Just nitpicks basically

He didn't do that though. This was never shown. Stop making shit up

y'know you could always just ignore threads until the chapter or episode comes out and just let us autismos fester here because there's literally nothing better to do

They are just pretty and seems to have good characterization. We all are vulnerable.
Also, good taste.

Doing something good doesnt negate doing something bad

I want to make love to those tits.

it also works the other way around

This. Not only it was him who made the wife's suffer instability and even the child got forced to watch it all. Scumbag father right there if you ask me.

Wew, now those are
BODIES MADE

Doesn't automatically make him an evil scumbag like the league of villains.

>he hasn't maimed anyone unlike his wife
>shown on panel saving people
>shown helping allmight
>most solved cases
>slaps his wife once
>is now hated by women everywhere

The world isn't such a naive place that just because someone's "gud" they can't be dealt punishments just like the rest of us can. Who needs Endeavor anyways?

Would they take all my money + valuables or everything I've got just to have a night with them?

Made to breed.

this is the glorious nippon they dont care about your modern sensibilities

Those are big tits, i like big tits
But cowtits are something much bigger and disgusting.

Mt Lady isn't even a cake yet though. She's only 23 if I'm remembering right.

When are we getting spoilers? I thought we get them early on after an off week

TO MARRY AND BREED
i would literally rise their children, buy them a house in the lake and some doggos. I hope they are into poligamy.

This episode was a hell of a lot better than
>were training
>we're in a tournament competing
>more training
>more competing

We got to see Froppy fight actual enemies again.
Well done.

>Hits a 5 year Old hard enough to make them hurl.

I doubt you were ever abused too badly in your magical training world, but getting hit by ANYTHING as a five year old hurts like all hell, let alone the #2 fucking hero being the one to do it. It's safe to say this went on for another 7 or so years at the least.

Gay

Yep. Just lock up every top hero who's done one bad thing in their life (not even murder or a heinous crime). Who cares that they put away dangerous criminals daily.
He can't even be charged for anything anyway.

You saying she's not ready for breeding still?

how else are you gona teach someone to figth? whti a book? every punch you take in training is a punch you are not gona take in a figth

He can be charged for assault and domestic violence.