One Piece

Big Mom's pirates have easily some of the best designs in the entire series, what's your favourite?

also spoilers tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ZM0513
twitter.com/songtalk33
pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/greek/articles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he so perfect, anons?

IVANKOVVVVVVV

How soft are her mochi-boobs?

>sees future of you pulling out before cumming
>leglocks so you cum inside

They are borderline overdesigned.

I really really hope Kaido's other commanders can be as bad ass as these guys.
I just hope they aren't all edgelord designs like Jack.

Honestly loved Cracker the most, hope to see more of him.

i watched cracker's introduction in the anime, out of curiosity, and i totally forgot that he does this little clapping when creating a biscuit
what a dork

Does anyone have that One Piece cover with the three wise monkeys?

the only logical explanation is that big mom will get her memories fucked and become an ally of Luffy

SPOILERS WHEN?

Jinbe dies

I fucking love the way Shanks crew evolved behind the scenes since their introduction.
They look like monsters, do you guys think they'll live up to the hype?

Few tears ago I would say yes - crazy logias, crazy paramecias, maybe some funny zoan like awakened chamaleon. But current one piece is all about *my black skin is stronger than your black skin* which is sad. Remember marineford.

Hancock will be Pirate Queen!

You never get tired

It amazes me that people are still going on about overuse of hak, when we've just had an arc with TONS of new and unique DFs.

And still it ended in boss haki (big mom) vs main character haki (luffy).

She used it to block one attack from Luffy, she's also been attacking with Prometheus, Napoleon, Elbaf spear, etc.

The arc still didn't end. Also, notice how Alabasta ended with Crocodile and Luffy goingl mano-a-mano (only changing it for final super tchniques clash), even though in round 1 Croco showed range of different attacks using his power and Luffy showed lots of creativity as Mizu Luffy in round 2; Skypiea ended with Enel doing random final form and Luffy taking him out in one super-punch after pretty interesting first round; Lucci vs Luffy was full-on brawl from start to finish, Moria also decided to use his shadows (which he had quite a few uses earlier and later) for powering up to final form. Oda has never been too creative for final fights and would rather go with traditional shounen apprach for them.

>I-it doesn't count because in THIS specific panel these characters have black in their hands. HAKI RUINED EVERYTHING
kill yourself

It's pretty sad really. The only battles in dresrossa in which Haki was used were the final clash of Zoro vs Pica and Doffy used hardening a bit to defend himself that's all. People love to bitch about how haki ruined and love to overlook all those instances were haki wasn't used like this guy. These are just shitposters don't pay attention to them

come on dog, that was hardly a fight. the entire arc was supposed to be a sneaking mission and the only real encounter we had, against cracker, ended à la "old" one piece

>The only battles in dresrossa in which Haki was used were the final clash of Zoro vs Pica and Doffy used hardening a bit to defend himself that's all.
Chinjao, Sai and Bellamy also used hardening in their main fights.

Which was mixed with their own fighting style. Their fights never devolved in MY HAKI IS STRONGER THAN YOURS

He's 3DQT.

Carrot has big tits

yes, my furwaifu

I want to know what were monsters like them doing in East Blue and why didn't the marines do anything about them.

They may not have known.
And even back then it would have taken at least an Admiral class force to do anything about them.

Do you think that One Piece live action will change Whitebeard's name to Edward?

BB mentioned duels with Mihawk as if it was quite noticeable phenomena in the world. And it was before Shanks lost his hand. So he was already really famous man.

>WB not BB
selfix.

>three bunnies
Are they Carrot's children? Who's the daddy?

Me

Notable for pirates doesn't necessarily mean notable outside the Grand Line.

Outside the grand line, most people think Devil Fruits are a myth for fucks sake. They don't have any clue about what goes on in the pirate world.
As long as Shank's crew kept a low profile, no one in the East Blue is likely to recognise them.

I sometimes wonder about it. For example, we know that Nami reads news regularly, but she has no idea who Shanks is. How much do people even write about pirates?

If i'm not mistaken everybody knew who is Shanks except luffy.

Well, the WG basically controls all inter-island information flow, and from what we've seen they only like to report on Navy victories, or really major events. And they tend to give little to no detail.

When Yonkou are intrduced in EL epilogue, Nami mentions she had no idea that Shanks was this big, sh eonly knew him as Luffy's friend.

And at the same time they all knew about Dragon.

well he's a revolutionary first

Katakuri
>Inb4 edgy

what do you LADS think of One Pace?

I love their designs and it makes me wonder if we'll get to see Snack.

Is there any good map of the One Piece world?
Post maps

Pudding is acting again

How do you think Smoothie uses her DF in combat?
I've tried, but I honestly can't think of a way to use it effectively.

She just grapples her opponents and squishes the juices out of them. There's not much to explain.

Oda is a hack

Why does she carry a sword then

To fight people she can't grapple.
Or maybe she only uses her fruit outside of combat. Not all fruits necessarily have to have combat related abilities.

For extended range if she can't grapple, or to cut people with strong haki who can probably resist her devil fruit power.

I love crackers design but the purple hair he has in the anime looks awful

Same way Tsuru uses her DF

i don't think that her opponents are willing to be caught and squeezed by her, even if she appears agile enough to catch them

>Not all fruits necessarily have to have combat related abilities.
Even the most utility focused DFs we've seen like Blueno's door-door fruit and the hobby-hobby fruit have had uses in combat.

I'm sure Smoothie has figured some way to use her fruit in combat. I just have no clue what that would be.

Ah yes, the off-screen no jutsu.

Yeah, that's a great thing about One Piece.
Even if it's not an apparently combat enhancing fruit, it might still be used to gain some sort of advantage in combat with a little imagination and out of the box thinking by the user.

It should be white, right?

Luffy vs cracker

Last thread one user said that there's an artist doing BM Pirates slice of life Anyone got a link?

twitter.com/ZM0513 (this post artist)
twitter.com/songtalk33 (op artist)

thanks

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Training his sharingan

why would a rabbit need big tits?

a damn shame this arc didn't have a chapter with BM pirate SoL.

everything they've done is revolved around the straw hats.

More like a darker blonde, like biscuit colored.

rabbit milk

Remember when Oda did color spreads like this one near an arc's climax? I miss them.

>mugiwara pirates spread
>franky included before joining
>non-mugiwara pirates spread
>jinbe excluded before joining

We didn't even get one of Doffy's crew. The last good one we got was the Shichibukai spread.

Dressrosa had one with Luffy, Zoro and Law with the future SH fleet members if that counts

HOW DARE YOU BIGMEME?!!!

YOU'RE GOING DOWN NOW!!!!

I WARNED YOU BITCH!

YOU JUST MADE ME ANGRY!!!!

you know, i was gonna say cover chapters are a thing but we've still to check on every representative of the fleet and barto's story isn't even done

the arabasta one gives me nostalgia

Ussop death in Elbaf!

>HIS NAME WAS TREEEEEEEEEEEE
Are you ready for Gear 5 Devil Monkey awakening tonight?

YESSS
E
S
S
S

Of course.

That pentagram on his forehead is the autistic icing on the cake.

yeah

>not synced properly
O MY OCD

If he actually goes with "HIS NAME WAS TREEEEEEEEEEEE", I don't care, he might even go Kaido level in this arc, it'd all be dumb enough for me to accept it.

Why does Vivi's face here arouse me so much?

it was necessary to unlock your awakening, you'll thank me later

It means you like teenagers with attitude.

Daily reminder that Robin canonically has brown eyes.

pantheon.org/areas/mythology/europe/greek/articles.html There are many variations to the all female tribe. As how they multiplied, some say the Amazons met with men from nearby societies, then after choosing a suitable partner would take them into the darkness of the forest and there they would couple with them. When the time came, and if they gave birth to a male, they would kill, blind or cripple the infant. If they kept them alive they would then use them when they grew into young men (if they were suitable) as a supply of male seed. They also took men prisoner in battle, after choosing the most handsome they then used them for their sexual pleasure, and would either kill them or use them as slaves once their usefulness had been expended.

SPOILERS WHEN?!!

>Robin with light skin and brown eyes
>Mr. 1 with light skin
>Usopp with light skin

Toei-fags BTFO

IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES

bullshit

I'm not lying. Besides, they're already out.

Year of Jinbe 's death tonight

How many times do you need to be BTFO before you go away?