What is this frame tries to implies?

What is this frame tries to implies?

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/110745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To always use landscape.

That you should take some English lessons.

?
its perfect

There's more to it than just using the spellcheck

Even the "its perfect" is wrong lmao

After "to" should be a root word.
t. ESL

>lmao
You're right about his English but fuck off regardless.

test

>What is this frame tries to implies?
What you have here is a mixed up tense.
>What is this frame trying to imply?
Ganbare, ESL-kun.

Yes.

They didn't think it be like it is, but it do

>macfaggotry has finally invaded japan
Fucking hell.

I thought it was because only girls take pictures of their food like that so it was just another one of those weird things since she was actually a girl.
Also helps later for when he mentions that she's wasting all his money on dumb desserts.

But this probably some meme thread.

You are in no position to give grammar advice.

ios was always more popular than android in japan

ESL students tend to have a better grasp on grammar than the average native speaker. This is usually due to the requirement of actually studying the rules instead of absorbing them through immersion.

That particular evidently did not.

What's with all the shitty English in this thread?

Flip hours

>What is this frame tries to implies

What is the foreground? Do you have any complaints? Do not come back away, Bokeh

'tries' should just be changed to 'trying', you stupid ESL cunt, there's no need to add anything more.

In part riffing on the OP (i hope), but for the most part because it's the wee hours of the morning in the US, so its mostly ESL-Anons here.

>What is this frame trying to implies?
10/10, your superior grasp on the English language is truly marvelous!

I was speaking more in addition to adding, you didn't pick up on the word 'implies' either. Now you're just being a pretentious dickhead. Go crawl back into your mud hut Lopez.

I say that, and then fuck up this bad. Time to put down the bottle and go to bed.

>Lain ran Copland OS Enterprise
>Apple was headquartered in Copland at the time
Macfags were here all along.

Aw are you one of those retards who try to feel special by being disgusted by normie shit?

>normie
Hello crossboarder.

>normie

Lurk more until you can speak English, ESL trash.

>normie
Hello, Reddit.

>Time to put down the bottle and go to bed
Yeah, i think so to, mate.
(At least i hope you are Australian, being this drunk this early in the morning or by mid day isn't great.)

Also, that 'implies' is wrong was what this was about.

Even if English is your second language, that's no excuse for sucking at it. I mean, you're on fucking Sup Forums. If you were on some shitty public forum or a comments section on some random website that would be excusable.
I'm ESL, but I try to do my best when writing shit on here. I've written posts that span more than 6 posts and managed to keep people from becoming bored while doing it.
>normie
hahahahaha

What?
Is this some /p/ meme?
I don't really think so, but Bokeh is the part of a photograph that's out of focus, and user mentions 'foreground',
so maybe it is somehow related?

Yes, that is your dip. Seriously, if we can never understand the basis of the funeral, how can we call this place no longer Sup Forums?

I honestly don't know if you are a shitposter with a tenuous grip on the English language or if you are a shitposter using some kind of Markov chain to make your posts

I think he's just fucking with you, my dude.

我不知道,我不知道我們在哪裡,我不知道.....上。從這裡盲
出自維基百科,自由嘅百科全書

Great banter, really well done.
Fantastic job, user! Saved forever.

hay guise whats going on in this thread?

we're discussing!

why does she eat like that?

no one uses android in japan
yaraon-blog.com/archives/110745

gomenasai senpai

Japanese people have been using iPhones and other apple devices for fucking ever at this point, get with the picture. Do you think they all still use flip phones over there or something? It's not 2007 anymore

top 10/10

Are you mentally retarded? The iPhone became a hit in Japan before the US.