Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

check this is SS double

triple

Leave Jiren to me Chad

reminder Caulifla stinks

instead of super saiyan 2 they should have called it super saiyan sparking
then ssj3 could have been sparking ultra

Where are the dicasty pedros?

Reminder this thread is for ANIME discussion only. If you want to discuss manga fanfiction create your own thread and see how long it holds

fuck off

Ironically the anime is more fanfiction-tier than the manga.

>All those recycled designs

yeah really
two of them look exactly like fucking freeza and 17

Post white haired Chadhans.

Jiren is a jobber.

What a legend

Go get a job or kys stinkfag

What's his endgame? Sup Forums bros

>replying to pasta

SS3 confirmed for glorified doubles

> 26 posts
> 19 posters
Fucking pathetic. You dumb falseflagging shitposting flooders chase away intelligent discussion. And what's even more pathetic is that this isn't even the worst /DBSuper/ thread. Fuck all your characters faggots.

Who even is this?

People cant reply to the thread more than once xddd&d

>And what's even more pathetic is that this isn't even the worst /DBSuper/ thread.
You must visit a lot of these threads to draw that comparison. You are one of us, just another shitposter

>intelligent conversation
>Super is stupid
Cell, plz destroy super with the stupid spirit bomb.

the worst shitposters will be asleep for the next four hours. me should use this time to our advantage

Revenge Death Ball Final was pure dragon ballkino

Reminder that during this time, Yamcha is fucking the shit out of Puar to compensate the fact that his friends didn't choose him to be part of the ToP.

Puar is used goods, no matter what Yamcha does he can only smell the stench of an old man on her.

I know it's an awful shading and I'm bored but my drowsiness is even greater so fuck it

Reminder that Son Goku is 5'9"

Reminder that nobody use your retarded scaling, amerilard

I'm a spic, puto.
I just used the scale for them.

Thank you, user

leave el grande padre to me.

I was disappointed the Gigantic Spirit Bomb in Dragonball Fusions (Gigantic Meteor from Broly + Ultra Spirit Bomb) wasn't a green Spirit Bomb, but just an usual blue one. The Death Spirit Bomb (Death Ball + Spirit Bomb) was cool though, since it's red.

El Grande Padre stands no chance.

Whats his endgame? Sup Forums bros

praise him, adore him, the god of all saiyans

beat the shit out of vegemite-sama

I wish they'd stop wasting time on the cuck circle and have a Freiza episode already.

Say something nice to her!

You can leave Vegemite-Sama to me

gohan disbanded the cuck circle after 10 minutes

She is cute and sexy and I would impregnate her.

I don't understand gohanfags other than the american ones, because they only watched DBZ growing up.
But in other countries, why? I don't get it. I've never seen a gohanfag in real life, everyone loves Goku and Vegeta.

Manga leaks when?!?!?

I still maintain that the U6 saiyans should have australian accents in the dub
>C'mon Cabba ya soft cunt, why ya having a go at our cuz Kale here? Get fucked, mate, I'll bash you.

>Dumping manga leaks

>Back not tingling

[M E N A C I N G]

CHADborg 17!

You know what that shit sounds pretty funny no wonder Chad, is going to impregnate you making Jobberhan a new sibling that retcons him and his brother both

brazilians are huge gohanfags

What was the fucking point of giving Krillin, like what 5 EPISODES of hyping-up, when all of his 2.5 knock outs were high-tier blueballing, and ended with Frost bitch slapping his sorry ass out?
Not to mention that he basically got cucked by his wife, in front of all of his friends, after he saved her, like 1 minute prior.

dumb elf

>he doesnt realize Dragonball has done this sort of stuff since the start

its like you dont even watch the show lmao

the five hype episodes was his consolation prize for getting knocked out so fast

fucking brazilians, the only good thing they have are naked jungle lolis

I appreciated how people thought this character was "hyped" when there was literally nothing to prove he was strong at all. He just looked strong. That's it.

>He just looked strong
can't even say that since his design screams 'ineffectual mook' in shonen

WAKEY WAKEY KURIRIN

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

What did Toei mean by this?

second shittiest place to live, not weakest

foreshadowing

You will never get a well designed Saiyan like this or SSJ4 in Super

Enjoy your skinny boring jobber blue

It's funny that we've reached the point where a big tough muscly guy screams weak while small and lean guy is a potent threat.

T H I C C

Dad?

>I can't hold all of this milk, Cabba-san. Drink up!

Like even though Tenshinhan currenly has 1.5 less knock-outs than Krillin, due to how they showed it, it leaves the viewer feeling that Ten is equally strong or stronger than Krill, even though they clearly want Krillin to be the strongest "earthling".
Good job, Toei; you really played yourself.

Should have trained under turtle hermit. But no you wanted to go to Jobber school of the crane. Now, look at you.
>Pathetic

Why did they pay so much attention to Murrichim when Obuni was by far the strongest U10 warrior?

What did he mean by this?

Para de fingir que é gringo fdp

PODER OCULTO!

NECC

Blue is obsolete, dad. Take your girlfriend Vegeta and get out of my way.
Leave this to me.

I don't care. They will always be known as the cuck circle from now on.

This tread needs more :

youtube.com/watch?v=4BMcZPLI75U

Missing me yet Gow... Oh, wait.

He would have jobbed to normal old man Roshi.