Destiny of the Shrine Maiden

Holy shit this series is purge awful dredge under a think pile of Glurge!
sfdebris.com/videos/anime/kannazuki12.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfIrPZ6Ci_k
youtu.be/or8Sw1q_aLE?t=1313
youtube.com/watch?v=FjFaBGvV5WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong.

No you.

still good song

youtube.com/watch?v=JfIrPZ6Ci_k

The only time I actually agree with those shitty fake internet "critics".

Agreed

Not hard to come to that conclusion.

Retard detected.

I-I actually liked this yuri.

>sfdebris.com
Fuck off.

Then you like abusive and dysfunctional relationships.

I dunno. That's definitely not how I would describe myself. It was 8 years ago or more that I streamed it; one of the first anime I actively sought out to watch online. I was really into Yuri back then. I can only remember very little about the show, but I finished it thinking "That was pretty good. Not excellent, but solid." It scratched the itch I was looking for in Yuri.

Youre taste a shit

If you liked this show then you liked the message that rape and abusive disfunctional relationships are okay.

You must be stretching it. I definitely would not have liked rape.

The entirety of Chikane's actions hinged on getting Himeno to kill her in order to save the world.

And she's abusive about it.

Many things glossed over in anime would be ugly and mean irl. Are you sure you're not taking it more seriously than it is intended to be? Not that you're wrong, but in anime you often have to overlook the reality of what things actually are, and look only at the glamorized side of it.

As opposed to the alternative, that being Chikane killing Himeko in order to save the world. Or just letting the world die.

>in anime you often have to overlook the reality of what things actually are,
And you shouldn't.

There are a vast number of alternatives without rape and abuse.

What did you want her to do ask first?

That's a terrible excuse and you know it. This show tries to say that an abusive homosexual relationship is better tjan a healthy heterosexual relationship.

She was literally saving her life by raping her

She didn’t have to though. And that makes their relationship toxic and vile. Especially opposed to the very healthy romance with Sooma.

If Himeko stayed with Soma she'd have been sacrificed and died

>Bottom of his page links to Linkara
>Expects anyone to take what he says serious

>She didn’t have to though. And that makes their relationship toxic and vile. Especially opposed to the very healthy romance with Sooma.
You're aware that she did that to make Himeko hate and kill her right? And even them Himeko hesitated till the very end
Don't pretend that Himeko would have the guts to kill Chikane if they were on good terms

There was no other alternative. Himeko would never kill Chikane under any other circumstances. Even when she believed Chikane was truly evil was going to kill her, she only killed Chikane reflexively and immediately tried to kill herself afterwards. Himeko simply didn't have the ovaries to willingly kill Chikane, and Chikane refused to kill Himeko, so Chikane had to engineer a scenario to force Himeko's hand.

>Liked this
>Laughed at Tamaofags
>Believethat Homura and Mercurius did nothing wrong
Maybe I am the Yandere stalker.

obligatory

Never gets old

Yeah, their relationship was very forced.

but is the protagonist a good shine girl?

She's an abusive rapist.

She did nothing wrong.

Factually incorrect.

>Himeko is a rapist

Souma's not a girl.

I watched this anime closer to its airing and didn't realize it was a yuri show. I found myself feeling for Souma.

I mean, think of it. He betrays his evil clan to protect one of the girls they're after out of sheer love for her, only for the other girl to beat the shit out of him and rape his crush into loving her.

That's forced toxic poorly conceived lesbian relationships for ya.

My goodness.

>a healthy heterosexual relationship
Such a thing did not exist in this show. A hundred years later and soumafags still mad the girl didn't fall for his white knighting.

Wrong.

SFDebris is generally aiight in my opinion, but I really wish he'd stop giving shit like this his time.

It was a paid request so the only alternative would have been to refund whoever paid for it. Which would have been awkward as he had already reviewed several episodes when he realised it was absolute trash.

>symbolism is the devil
Read a book.

This is actually a legendary masterpiece which changed anime forever. It's basically Code Geass before Code Geass.

My god, it's been almost a decade and I still remember how the last episode of KNM made me cry.

Advertisements and referrals are against the global rules. Report them when you see them.

Well, guess I can't fault him for doing what he's paid for. Most shitty internet reviewers can't even manage that much.

>When the first notes started playing before the episode end

youtu.be/or8Sw1q_aLE?t=1313

So hype

Chikane and Himero are my OTP
KnM's anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=FjFaBGvV5WI

One of my first yuris, can't hate it even if I tried to plus, I still think to this day that the art looks beautiful and the music is enjoyable.

When I did that I was dropping 80% of anime before episode 3. I wish people were / the industry was more interested in nuance and detail, but it isn't.

I do know it, like I said. And also like I've said 50 times ITT already, I can't remember anything about the plot. I do remember my feelings about the show, and I do know what I generally like and don't like. What are we calling "rape," here, exactly?

>What are we calling "rape," here, exactly?

Sexual assault with a flute.

Yea I definitely don't remember that. I'm thinking maybe I made a mistake in my records. This was a series I only retroactively identified for archiving years after initially viewing it. Would you guys mind confirming if this is the anime I remember watching way back when?

>There were two girls, yuri MCs
>One was blonde, the other dark haired
>There was a mech/ were mechs involved at some point
>the ending was tragic; the two girls met on a moon, or a space installation, or something like that iirc. And I think the dark haired one dies or something
>among the final scenes there is a shot of a path, maybe a stone path, leading to an altar, maybe a stone altar, where the dark haired one is waiting for the blonde

Also, I'm pretty sure the dark haired one dies in the arms of the blonde. It's shown as sad but the blonde is kind of okay with it for some reason. Like, she's going to get over it because "It was destiny or needed for the reincarnation cycle," or something.

Forced abusive lesbians.

>Flute rape
>Robots
>KOTOKO
Good times

On the flipside, I've been enjoying his reviews of Full Moon.