This is a king

>this is a king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1p49F-qcstw
youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhWaufQD9Uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wannabe king you mean.

I sometimes think she's asking to get pounded by the strong alpha necromancer cock.

>this is my reason for hating the Fate series

No. No he's not. He is a fucking retard that died like a fucking retard. My dick is smarter and more kingly than this fucker.

>died like a fucking retard
youtube.com/watch?v=1p49F-qcstw
King Arthur were OP. Mordred tried his best.

Mordred had too much pride. A king knows when facing a wall to high to overcome alone. Fighting to become king is admirable, but destroying the kingdom in the process was too high a toll. Bith lost becuase thry couldnt pay it.

I blame his mother for everything. The biggest crime Mordred commited was being a mommy boy(girl)

King of being awesomely cute!

>This is a scourge of God

Mordred didn't even like her mom.

And here's the fucking thing. Mordred is a clone of that OP Arthur. A fucking clone. Yet he still died like a fucking fly. Not to mention in the fight against Arthur, Arthur didn't even have Avalon. And Mordred still fucking lost. It's not that Arthur is too good, it's just that Mordred is a fucking retard and too shit.

Why he has the best OSTs in the vidya?
youtube.com/watch?v=dh9HI4eudR8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhWaufQD9Uo

Why did Fate turn so fucking autistic?

Arthur just had better weapons

What is that weapon?

Best fucking part is, both Arthur and Mordred are swordsmen. Yet, Arthur used a fucking spear and STILL managed to kill Mordred. Just goes to show how retarded Mordred really is.

Why did she even wear armor and a helmet? Arturia just casually stabs her through, and her helmet explodes for no reason.

Rhongomyniad

>Just goes to show how retarded Mordred really is

not really? it's not like mordred was at any advantage from the fact arthuria used spear rather than a sword

Just read about it. Why is it so overpowered? All the weapons are...

not all of them

clarent is a shitty B rank

Of course Mordred was at an advantage. Arturia was used to using a sword, first Caliburn and then Excalibur. Switching to a different weapon is going to bring down her skill level. Mordred, on the other the hand, had her sword she's so used to.

>but muh range
This isn't reality, or even a show that PRETENDS to be realistic in fights. They shoot magical energy out of their swords. The range literally means nothing here.

Mordred was shitty homunculus made for mutual kill with Arthur.
Nothing more than that. She did what she designed to do.

even when manifested as a lancer arthuria is far stronger than mordred

using lance over her iconic sword does nothing to give mordred any advantage

>lancer arthuria
That's not this Artoria though. That's a whole different Artoria. An Artoria that trained with and used Rhongomyniad as her main weapon, completely discarding Excalibur. As far as we're concerned, this Artoria can't use a spear to shit.

Because the creator is autistic.