Spammer.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/LLp6VRWllo8YQysw574jnw/

Samefag

Manhwa is better

>Yomanga

>a group that literally doesn't exist anymore
Really makes you think

The Chinese were a mistake which I intend to rectify

Whichever one of you fuckers recommended Killing Stalking, you're as depraved as the characters. I also read all 30 chapters in 24 hours, so I am just As bad. Fucking 10/10 creepy as fuck.

the only good gookshit is Kung Fu Komang. You can't refute this.

Looks edgy, is it good or bad edge?

drug candy was the shit. i fapped so hard to this.

>that literally doesn't exist anymore
They literally just changed their name, so that they could advertise on reddit again.

that's some gay shit.

While I enjoyed the ending it took itself a little too seriously for my taste. I preferred Sweet Guy.

>They literally just changed their name
Wrong you fucking moron. The head Yomanga people tried to pull a Crunchy and the majority of their competent translators told them to fuck off and splintered off killing Yomanga completely. Learn to use Google you illiterate retard.

Reminder to report and sage.

>Mangazuki consists of almost all of the staff from YoManga, aside from the drama-causers, the Owners (Sam & Color), and Jubs - you may know him better by "the guy who put a DMCA in a reddit post". The people in the "inner circle" for Mangazuki are myself, Kid and Alaitheen

A stalker gets kidnapped by the person they were stalking. I say good edge, because it somewhat represents reality and solkhome syndome. It's dark and violent.

I couldn't tell if that made it more or less creepy.

>Wrong you fucking moron.
>Who are the staff within Mangazuki?
>Mangazuki consists of almost all of the staff from YoManga
Shut the fuck up, you shill.

These threads are allowed, numb nuts.

Can you read?

Ahahahahaha, what a moron.

>three guys left, so we aren't yomanga, I swear please I beg you believe me
Kill yourself, no need to reply twice either.

But that stills says "almost all the staff from Yomanga"...

>I-its literally just a name change
>gets btfo
>I-Its the same people
>gets btfo
>I-its only like 3 people gone who cares if they were the ones shitting it up
I'm asking you again, are you retarded?

But it is literally the same people, what don't you understand about
>Mangazuki consists of almost all of the staff from YoManga

The people who left were the ones responsible for everything people hated about them. Notice how they no longer ask for donations.

What don't you understand about
>aside from the drama-causers, the Owners (Sam & Color), and Jubs - you may know him better by "the guy who put a DMCA in a reddit post"
Once again, are you retarded?

sweet guy had a better end. but gooks love their cuck & NTR fetish so i guess that ending was fitting.

>moving the goalpost
Really? You're a turboautis.? The people are identical with the ones who worked at Yomanga and even admit that, you fucking shill.

But that changes nothing about them being previously Yomanga scanlators which is the point of this discussion.

>But that changes nothing about them being previously Yomanga scanlators
Yeah, actually it does. The OWNERS are completely different. Why are too retarded to understand that?

>chinkshill thread
>suddenly gookshills
What the heck guys

Samefag

>Yeah, actually it does. The OWNERS are completely different.
The owners literally said that the staff including them consists mostly of Yomangafags. Are you saying they are lying now?

forum.novelupdates.com/threads/why-is-this-shill-not-banned-yet.26946/

chink&gook

go home

You're being very immature now.

>Long story short, the decision to shut down was incredibly rushed and not thought through. I went to bed after having explained my ideas and we had a good discussion about the new website that I was building for YoManga. Woke up about 6-7 hours later (I don't sleep well) and I see everyone saying "YoManga is shutting down". I thought "what the fuck?" and then next thing I know I get a message saying it's true and that they are going legal, I can't remember if that message was from Color or from the group Admin chat. The legal idea I found really quite funny and I was constantly saying it's impossible, however I stuck around a little while to see what's happening. They went on about Fakku and that they are going to try and get licenses to publish manga legally, a "with what money?" thought instantly popped up in my mind

So the owners tried to pull a Fakku but it didn't work. Based

>The owners literally said that the staff including them consists mostly of Yomangafags
What's wrong with that if all the shitty people including the old owners left?

>What's wrong with that if all the shitty people including the old owners left?
Why are you trying to change the discussion now? It wasn't about them being good or bad, it was about them being Yomanga before, which is just the truth even if you try to deny it.

Why is there no donghwa adaption yet for xianxia novels?

Lack of adaptable material?

There are like millions of xianxia novels.

why does 90% of the gookshit has ntr? are they literal cucks or some shit

You have to keep in mind adapting something is usually done to promote the source material. If something is already well known with many releases and it's selling well they're probably not going to animate it.

Because you only read things that contain NTR

Why did people post at all itt after this post forcing me to question it now?

Where exactly does it say that spamming is suddenly okay?

>Hahri
Where the fuck is season 2

Just finished this, it's fucking garbage, even the animation is shit and recycled multiple times, is this what the chinese cartoon industry top cartoon capable of and that it's worth shilling? you got to be fucking kidding me, get some standards, if it was actually good maybe this thread are worth having and worth spamming, but no it's utter piece of shit. even the characters are garbage, the girls look generic as fuck. I doubt this shit is even memorable outside this autistic spammer, non of the characters are relatable or likeable, outside the self-insert MC, they are all like fucking robots and garbage. I wasted my time watching this shit. next time shill better anime like that chink harem show.

How about you learn English first

ching chong ching chong fuck you chink.

Remember to sage and report.

Samefag

Don't forget to sage and report.

Sanefag

>Manhua is allowed on Sup Forums
Wow, I had no idea I was on Sup Forums - Anime & Manga & Manhua.

Worst girl, prove me wrong.

>2017
Newfag Mod

I-I wouldn't mind getting eaten by you a-user-kun if that's what you like,

If Manhua is allowed, why not Sup Forums?

Because Korea is not a western nation retard.

because it got it own board?
go back

im missing it already. i have no idea what to read after this ended.

You mean like how gookshit isn't Japanese?

Ze Tian Ji got one, though it doesn't look that great.
Spirit Blade Mountain has one by DEEN, so I guess that makes it anime though.
Versatile Mage has one.
BTTH apparently has a movie or something.
RMJI has a CG one coming up.
Tales of Demons and Gods apparently had a really shitty one.

There's a bunch of adaptions.

If Taiwan is the weebiest country, why haven't they started making their own anime yet?

Where's the Legend of the Sun Knight anime?

Papa Ching Chong probably won't let them do anything interesting without getting the PRC okay first.

Can you?

What was the name of that Chinese cartoon that was literally copied from 5cm/s?

Yes. I am aware what "respectively" means. You apparently not.

Why would anyone want to copy that dumpster fire?

Never mind () found it: Xin Ling Zhi Chuang.

>Xin Ling Zhi Chuang is a series of short episodes that was produced by the local government's propaganda department and the Lanhai Technology animation company in Liuzhou,
I don't know? ask the Chinese gov.

Window of Heart
en.gigazine.net/news/20090902_china_5cm/

Keep bumping your thread, OP.
Truly epic.

Doesn't Thaiwan do the puppet stuff?

that one indeed, cheng only knows how many other series were ripped-off from superior japanese cartoons.

I know this isn't /r/ or anything. But any chink manga recced here so far has been sucky. I can find better stuff on MAL if I really try. But I just wonder why these chinks want us to like these bad comics? Why not bring out your best to convince us?

Yes and it's surprisingly good