Is he gay? I mean canonically, not in people's autistic fantasies

Is he gay? I mean canonically, not in people's autistic fantasies.

I don't remember him kissing a guy or saying he loves a guy, so no.

Neither did the other Yuri and you guys still call him a fag.

He is a fag though. The events of the show make it clear beyond reasonable doubt even if there's no kissing or love confessions.

With Yurio, however, I'm not sure.

yes, but only for bike

Is he though? They could just be good friends.

But did he kiss any girls?

Not having expressed interest openly doesn't make you asexual. It's easier to assume that fictional characters and people are heterosexual since it's the natural biological state and only a small minority of people are homosexual.

In a fujopandering anime however, it's likely to assume all the characters are gay for fanservice, especially considering Kubo is a basic fujo.

Yuri P. cannot be labeled so early in time
I don’t think he's a Seung-gil
But the idea of romantic commitment probably still makes him barf

He was touched against his will many times by Lilia. I wonder how it affected him.

every male character in that show is gay

Serious answer: memes and shipping delusions aside, no, we have no clue about his sexuality, since his personal story in the series focuses only on his career as an athlete. He hasn't developed a romantic interest for anyone (so far).
Given the tones of the series, and the fujo-pandering of Welcome To The Madness, I am prone to think that will never see him together romantically with a girl.

Cos he would seriously mind kissing a guy, right?

Just guys being dudes.

Pls. This is fanservice at its finest. Doesn't demonstrate anything.

Why does he dress like that? Does he want to be a girl? Is he an autogynephiliac?

No! Lilia is not a hentai!

hhnnnggghhhh

Thise fucking horrible proportions

>make a good anime featuring adult characters
>ruin it by making the third wheel an annoying fucking high schooler
>nuke it into the ground by pairing said annoying high schooler with a boring piece of shit

So this is the best fujoshit has to offer, huh?

It's just Yuri P. trying to be edgy

I think he does have chemistry with Otabek though.

How do you feel that Ikuhara is currently working on a project with MAPPA?

Of course, there's literally nothing perverted about spreading a child's ass cheeks open so everyone can see his butthole

I think he's only friends with bike, at least for now.
I do not personally see him as gay, because I do not see anything sexual in him yet

Of course. And I think SayoKubo definitely want to continue along this path. I mean the merch is non-stop pandering of BaldFat and BikeFairy.

It's just that it's stupid when people use that scene of WTTM as some sort of evidence.

I want to be friends with a badass cougar bitch like Lilia. Fairy is lucky

Where?

I want her to be my mother, but sexually.

We seem him kind of "crush" for Yuuko, we seem him kind of crush/being really fascinated by Pig. So... for the moment: bi?
But in this show you can't be really sure.

(And true, the WttM scene is no really an evidence).

If this was any other show I'd say he's straight and they are just baiting, but I also originally dismissed Baldfat's early interactions as meaningless fanservice.
I think he and Bike are attracted to each other, but if anything comes out of it, only time will tell.

>no, we have no clue about his sexuality
So then not no. You idiot.

>good anime

>We seem him kind of "crush" for Yuuko, we seem him kind of crush/being really fascinated by Pig
No, and no. They are probably going to ride the fanservice train with Bike until the end, but Fairy has showed no romantic interest yet in canon, only budding friendships and athletic rivalry/admiration.

t. salty fairynigger

Yeah. That's why I called the anime not good. Makes as much sense as your posts being allowed on Sup Forums.

What would you do if Fairy was kill?

Then go away and kys, this thread is not for you.

D E L E T

>go away
not your safespace

Fairy sure got D E L E T E D good :^)

Going by what was said about Yuri P.'s mom supposed to have come to Onsen on Ice

And how one of the staff said the Yuris are like brothers

It's safe to conclude his thing for Yuuko was kind of like a big sister complex mixed with his teenage hormones

why do you want everyone to be straight?

I don't though. I'm just curious.

I'd hope that his role in the main trio is replaced by Phichitto-kun.

which is why you're retarded about pig being an obvious homo

He is a fag, canonically ofc.

Explain to me how he's not an obvious homo or at least bi?

>Sayo said that she hesitated a long time about who will help Yurio to take off his gloves, she was thinking at first about a girl in the public (she will be like "kyaaa" as said Sayo) But finally Kubo said it'll be funny if it was his "first friend".

That's fanservice at its finest and there's a reason why it's only an extra on the dvds. Also, fairy didn't do it out of lust for bike but out of spite so baldfat wouldn't surprise the audience more than him. He's petty like that. Please don't forget that in canon bike /fairy have known each other for 2 /3 days max. Let the gremlin child have a friend. Lord knows he needs one...

Teenage edgelord and all that

As homo as the free! guys aka only for fanservice

I do not know if the last things he did were not very good

>Kubo said it'll be funny
>funny
kek
Imagine that clear file with a random girl instead of Otabek.

KuboSayo make such a wonderful team. Whenever one of them loses sight of what's important and comes up with something even remotely heterosexual, the other is there to show her the correct way.

>Let the gremlin child have a friend
Fuck off tumblr.

Yes please. Show would be so much better if fairy was replaced by best boy

You fuck off

Whatever route their relationship will take, for now they're friends, probably best friends. And I find it pointless that people keep initiating long discussions about it.

Only in your dreams

Go get triggered by Bikefairy somewhere else, landwhale.

Sadly yes, the best always remains only a dream.

bisexuality isn't a clever writing attribute so he might as-well be because nothing about yuri on ice is subtle.

>triggered
>tumblr
Clearly pushed a button there, though

Go back there fag

Kek. Go and take your autistic bikefairy fantasies somewhere

More photos from the staff's book when..

She would have a blank mob face for self inserters

To think we could have had best boy and piggy being cute friends but instead we had fairy being an asshole and kicking/insulting everyone around him...

I'm not a huge fan of them but anyone that types like that is bothered by them because muh pedophilia.

How fucking huge is Makkachin? His/her head is almost twice as big as Victor's

the ass

but he's dressing extremely gay. I would say the opposite of edgy

NEVER. Say thanks to the spoiler police.

Poodles can be very big.

Nah. 3 years difference is not a big deal. Fairy is too self absorbed to lust after anyone else, though. And bike is boring af. Only reason anyone pretends to even like him is because he's ship fodder

DELETE T H I S N O W
;_;

Did y'all see Pig's Eng VA proposing to Bald in Pig's voice at Supercon 2017?

This is not a man's ass.

it's an ass meant to take sponsor cock

Is there a video?

Yurio basically acts like a girl anyways. Might as-well pretend he is one.

Toshi doing this when

No and I don't want to see it. I hope they don't do weird shit in front of Sayo.

He'd need Shimizu to talk him into it first

Link or source?

S-Sauce?

How do I successfully make love and impregnate the Fairy?

>dressing gay
thats what teenagers do

Just because you did doesn't mean it's what straight chuuni teenagers do.

pls she would be very amused

but it is
teenage girls eat that up

Umineko? Kamome?

No. I'm confident effeminate boys are mainly liked by men. Women want actual men. Especially hs.

you're arguing with a hetfag that self inserts as fairy

From homos to lesbians

I wanna take this Baldy home.

But they already are lesbians in male bodies

Will Ikuhara deliver homos in lesbian bodies?

Standard poodles are big and Vitya was young.

I hate that a cute trap goddess turned into a sterotypical faggot. Never let traps age.

>kidnap the fairy
>remove his limbs, teeth, nails and vocal cords so he's incapable of resisting you
>find a Russian scientist on the deep web who will be willing to implant an artificial womb into the fairy's body
>hook him up to the breeding rack and use him for as long as you want

See? Easy as pirozhki if you follow these 4 simple steps!