boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161153694/#q161156159
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there any loli donghwas?

Stop spamming
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/LLp6VRWllo8YQysw574jnw/

Your other thread got auto archived just moments ago
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161153694/#161153694

>auto archived
It archived normally like any other thread that isn't bumped on page 10.

Mods literally put it on autosage, to stop OP from bumping. It never went up after
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/161153694/#q161156159

>Mods literally put it on autosage
No they didn't.

OP never bumped the thread.

It did, otherwise any of the 5 posts afterwards would have bumped it.

>inb4 everyone used sage
Nah

I was in that thread, it wasn't autosaged stop false flagging.

See .

I like this knock off medium better when it was called chinese cartoon. Dongwa is a poop joke waiting to happen.

That doesn't mean it was autosaged, there were 20ish posts deleted for shitposting with maybe 3 people actually trying to have a discussion including myself.

>That doesn't mean it was autosaged
Do you even know what autosage means?

If you're going to shill something. Why not bring out your best?

You clearly don't because it wasn't autosaged. Two or three people cannot endlessly bump a thread newfag-kun.

>Two or three people cannot endlessly bump a thread newfag-kun.
Of course you fucking retard. There was a 10 minute gap between and + every post afterwards. Even if it was samefagging, it would have bumped the thread. How new are you?

Are you purposefully ignoring all the deleted posts or are you just pretending to be retarded?

>Even if it was samefagging, it would have bumped the thread
You clearly don't understand how bumping works do you

There wasn't a singe deleted post between and nor between and . Both around ten minutes apart, both would have bumped the thread. Shut the fuck up.

You don't you fucking nigga. The bump cap for samefagging is at around 8 minutes. When you dump something and then wait mindway for 9 minutes, your next post bumps the thread back to page 1.

>it's even recent
manwha haters BTFO

This isn't true, the only limit on "samefagging" is that OP can't bump their own thread until after 15 minutes.

>nigga
Fuck off

>This isn't true, the only limit on "samefagging" is that OP can't bump their own thread until after 15 minutes
This, I have no idea what Reddit post that user is getting his info from but it isn't correct.

>Ruan Jia is 9 million times better than me at art
What I wouldn't give for the skills of a chinese rendermonkey

>to stop OP from bumping

OP can't bump his own thread retard.

There's always someone better than you, don't give up yet.

They've got the haremshit formula down that's for damn sure.

Except he can.
Where are you getting all of this wrong info about how Sup Forums works from?

>This isn't true.
It literally is. I've dumped countless manga here, whenever I hit page 8, I just wait 10 minutes and then continue right back on page 1, without changing IPs or Phonebumping or some other gay shit, you absolute newfags.

>dumping manga
I have to appreciate you putting in the effort.

>things that never happened, the post

What do you gain from lying?

What a fake.
It's spelled donghua, not donghwa.

If you're chinese, the only type of chinese who would use hwa is a Taiwanese.

Reminder to sage and report.

You're just an idiot that has never realized what was happening, and it doesn't contradict what I said.
OP can bump his thread after 15 minutes. After that his bumping capabilities are the same as any other user.

Here's what probably happened with you, assuming you're not lying.
>start dumping manga
>after about 7 minutes of dumping the thread is on page 8 because you can't bump
>you wait 9 minutes and are able to bump again
>as a result you think that you have to wait 9 minutes before you can bump again
And what actually happened was just that your post would have bumped the thread regardless of how long you waited to post, because your 15 minutes were up.

>would have bumped the thread regardless of how long you waited to post
I meant would have bumped regardless of if you waited to post.

cotd. Actually, who the fuck even uses Yale romanization for Mandarin?

Oh shit, it's a Taiwanese false flag?

Some kind of false flag. PRCs would never use that kind of romanization.

>See chinks thread.
>"Heh, fun"
>Finds retards complaining "Sup Forums is for NIHON, BAKA OPEEH- Go to Sup Forums!"
Will this ever stop? Or do I invade Sup Forums now? At least this is being put into one general thread instead of shitting the catalog.

Side note, do chinks do more 3D shit nowadays?
Coz, this series is the only one that got my attention somehow. Granted, I don't put effort to look for them.

I never once lied. If you don't believe me, try it out newfags.

You're the biggest retard. By your logic everyone would have to wait 15 minutes and could then bump their thread during a dump permanently to page 1. This is not the case. After you wait and bump it once it goes down naturally if you continue the dump unless you take another 10 minutes break.

I autodump manga with a pass and Sup Forums-x set to dump and people usually post in between.

Speak English please

Just stop, you still don't get it even after it's been explained to you. You're either baiting for replies at this point or simply retarded beyond help.

That's doesn't always happen, sometimes you find yourself on page 7 or 8.

>you still don't get it even after it's been explained to you
More like after you made dumb shit up.

I've been studying how artists use 3D and its primarily in the environment. The only pure 3D shows I remember are Kado and Berserk but somehow this show did use a lot more camera effects, clever backgrounding and environments. Environment 3D is probably the easiest.

fuck off, ban this faggot already, he's clearly spamming. If mods allowed this non-Sup Forums related bs why not allow WN/LN, you mods are clearly pushing this garbage. Get your priorities straight.

More like DUNGhwa rofl

When will David Lynch direct this as a mini series? I'd fund it.

Yeah but I usually put a download link so people can find it in the archives if it bump limits early.

>WN/LN
W-novels? LN are welcome on /lit/

What wrong with you?

Killing Stalking was SO fucked up. I can't believe the YOIfags loved it.

David Lynch is too good for this world to be spending his time on shitty chink shit.

Why do you reply to someone if you're not replying to the contents of his post?

Yet you're the only one here making up scenarios that literally can't happen. Post archive proof or fuck off.

Now we got literally epic leddit post here, good job fag

Please keep LNshit to Sup Forums, thanks. /lit/ hates anything weeb or like weeb.

No it's not, mods keep moving those thread to /jp/ when even /jp/ doesn't want it, mod is a brony newfag who would rather browse Sup Forums and hates Sup Forums.

>gookshit
>anime
fuck off, might aswell allow ruby and korra thread on a if mods dont autoban shit like this

>this post
Where the hell did you you come from, fuck off to your fucking shit hole you fucking piece of shit.

It's not chink.

Wrong site, the scanlators are off tumblr.

>making up scenarios
Just because you apparently never contributed to this board, doesn't mean others make up stories about them. You're pretty insecure right now.

All mod(s) are global

That's not gookshit, that's chinkshit, learn the differemce

What the fuck is this inbreed even trying to say?

Please learn 4chin lingo ESL.

I said fuck off, or kill yourself you fucking shit for brain do i have to spells it out for you, cunt?

I would too

that makes it even worse, imagine them all congregating and not doing their job and pushing this non-Sup Forums related garbage, at least take fucking responsibility of it when you sign up for something.

>ESL can't capitalise words
Nah.

same shit its not anime and it dont belong here, now can you fuck off ?

You can unchink it with minimal effort. Hell, none of the art even looks like they are Asians, despite the Korean names and environment. It's easily transferable to western audiences. The most odd thing about it is the fact that there's escalators for your shopping carts.

I've seen people who look like Bum in person, and you just need to give a Californian dude that popular Korean hair cut and you're golden.
29.5 was certainly up his alley as well.

Changing source material isn't often a good thing, but I feel the location and
names are very minor in this series.

Oh man, Sup Forums is literally allowed epic ledditor tumblr now. What the fucking fag is this?

>zero capitalization
Hello r/eddit.

I can't even understand what you are trying to say, try to talk less like a subhuman pajeet.

This is actually the 3rd thread OP spammed today

Is this faggot just trying to be funny or something?

Hello gookshit slanteyes. One nuke wasn't enough.

Posting best harem MC

when will mods do their job and ban this faggot?

Keep this shit off Sup Forums. Anything that looks like Sup Forums is Sup Forums, we're fucking full.

>

Go back and take the gooks and chinks with you.