Little Witch Academia

W A I T I N G

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrQVYJCNsfd6HPuoHuGUTIw&v=OSD7DsjkX_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If I were that guy I would impregnate her

Drowsy comfy while waiting forever.

If I were that guy, I'd make sure she ate a healthy amount of eggs.

OVA2 Diana artstyle is the best compared to OVA1,TV,And Mangas.

I JUST WANT PHOTOS OF ALL THE DRAWINGS FROM THE TRIGGER BOOK

OVA 2 Diana actually looks the meanest even if Terio Diana is far meaner. I think OVA 1 has visually the best looking characters, though; it's pure Yoshinari.

Scans, not photos. Dont be a pleb

Basically Fuck OVA Diana, Marry TV Diana, Kill Terio Diana.

Full list of character appearances from 2ch:

35. Akko
17. Lotte
17. Diana
15. Sucy
12. Constance
9. Amanda
8. Jasminka
5. Hannah, Barbara, transformed Akko
4: Gran Charion, Ursula
3. Lotte's Fairy, Chariot, Croix
2. Andrew, Diana's cousins, Diana's aunt, Baharow, loli Diana, loli Akko
1. Woodward, Finneran, Nelson, Pisces, Badcock, Evil Missile, Students of Appleton, Anne, Bernadette, the Wild Hunters, Director Yoshinari, Mako from Kill la Kill

Diana actually beats Lotte if you count the 2 loli Diana drawings.

Sushio has no shame.

I mean why separate Akko's & Diana's loli versions from the count of their normal ones?

Marry all 3 Dianas idiot

oh right, the degration meme. should be popping up again once more people see the second half.

>Implying you can marry all 3 Dianas.

Cute/10

HOLY SHIT AM I SLOW. I men, I had get it pretty quickly that Shiny chariot was a reference to Ursa Major "one of its french name is "Grand Chariot" aka Great Trolley,the star formation that help find the North of the axis of rotation of the earth, but only now do I get that Miss Croix's name is a reference to "Croix du Sud" aka Southern Cross, which is the South's one, thus making them literal "polar opposite".

Why did it take me so long to get that?

I dunno. They also separated Akko's transformed versions in the count. Sushio's drawing, for example, counts as transformed Akko but not as Akko:
But this drawing counts as Akko and transformed Akko since it has Akko but also her transformed forms.

Goddammit why is this allowed.

RIP Scananon.
This doujin will be left unscanned forever

Isn't Sushio involed in Imaishi's new show? Wonder what he's gonna do with Mako then.

Transformed Akko means Akko's animal forms, m8.

I will convert to Mormonism

Yeah, I read that wrong.

What doujin? Did you forget to post a picture?? I don't see anything?

I want to see ova and terio Dianas bullying tv Diana.

Have you been living under a rock?

Diana's feet.

I only finished watching the show recently and avoided as much as possible any spoiler before finishing the season.

>can't do any lewd shots in the show
>in the artbook they go full fetishmode

Only Shiori, though. Although, Handa's Akko was a bit lewd, too.

I want someone to draw OVA Diana as TV Diana's older sister.

Ursa Kagari Cavendish WILL be a thing.
Screencap this post

and his cons

Has a show ever done gays getting their own kids?

Wait, I know the translation of this.
-My own clone!
-Now neither of us will be virgin

Adopt or reproduce due some sort of cartoon/anime biology?

ursa is retarded, but i'd still buy it.

Cartoon/anime biology
Think in one of the last 2 threads someone said Vandread did it i think

Well for Sengoku Otome (I think) where it was Japaense history but everyone is girls; kids were brought in by storks or something.

HOKUTO SHINKEN AND NANTO SEIKEN MUST UNITE TO SAVE MAHOU

he has drawn them before, but whenever he does they're always tiny

Oh, god, I think sushio might need some sort of shrink because this has gone on far too long to be normal

He's gonna give up Mako for the next meme girl from Promare.

Promare is more than a year away, DarliFra comes first. Hori is working on Promare.

Trigger sure seems busy

How long is it assumed a witch can live? 150-200 years? At least before becoming a tree if they're gifted. I need this for something I'm working on

Trigger mentioned that Holbrook is 150 years old. More powerful witches can live even longer.

>Oh no
>Not me
>I never lost control
>You're Face
>To Face
>With the witch who Sold the World

From CHARIOT, 2 witches were born.
Nothing beats the MGS/KH crossover memes though.

I meant to write that Hori is working on DarliFra.

Sucy's feet!

>From CHARIOT, 2 witches were born.
This worked out too fucking well.

>"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my broom... and my flight... even my magic. The power I've lost... the magic I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make her give back our magic, Diana."
Could have actually been a thing...

>from chariot
Did you guys even play MGS
At least say from Woodward, Akko and Diana's """""""rivalry""""""""" has nothing to do with Zero and BB
Chariot and Croix fits much better

>Say the WORDS Akko
>There can be only 1 SHINY CHARIOT

Nanoha & Fate adopted.

yeah but woodward doesn't sound as catchy. tho yeah you're right.

I don't know what Nanoha is but it's very progressive to see an anime about a married lesbian couple and their adopted daughter, especially after the hate last weekend.

>I don't know what Nanoha is
What kind of normie newfag are you?

What are you, 16?

Must... not... fap...

What was that from again?

I saved it from last thread

what are they thinking about

Can you like erase yourself?

Sorry Im late but you can talk to him in english too

>I heard it feels good if you shove it up your ass

why are you doing this?!

Akko might have some issues.

Fuck your secret club
Quit acting like you're all in on something that's so "hurr durr only sekrit anime nerds will know about"

>Akko looked on helplessly tied to a tree as Croix dug up a shallow rectangular hole in the middle of the forest
>She struggled to get herself out of her bonds but Croix's cube magic was way too strong for the young witch to break
>"Professor Croix, why are you doing this? What are you doing digging that hole in the ground?"
>Croix coolly chuckled at the question and turned over to Akko, slinging the shovel over her shoulder
>"I thought I made my intentions clear while we were at the rooftop. I really don't like to repeat myself young one..."
>"But why bring me here? What are you gonna do to me?"
>"Do to you Akko. Nothing. But do to your mentor, Chariot- sorry, Professor Ursula? I think this speaks for itself..."
>Croix turns and sticks the shovel onto the mound of dirt on the hole's side
>"...Chariot will come here soon to save you Akko. I know that will happen. And she made her intentions clear that she wants to stop my plan. So, I figured out a way to simply remove her from the equation... permanently..."
>Akko's eyes widen and tears start to form from her eyes.
>"Professor... Don't tell me..."
>'That's right Akko. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to do this, but Chariot simply got in my way too many times. I'm only doing what's necessary to restore magic back into the world"
>"What you're doing is wrong! Surely there's a better way to get to your goal than by doing this!? You're about t-"
>"Bring back magic? That's a certainty if I get rid of Chariot now. You'll be able to understand in due time. This is where she'd end up anyway...."
>Akko starts sobbing and shaking her head
>"That's so sick. That's-"
>A beeping noise interrupts Akko and Croix checks her tablet's video feed and sees Chariot running through the forest
>Croix smirks and summons her roomba
>"Sorry to cut off our conversation now miss Kagari, but I have some business to take care of with Chariot. Do stay put okay? I'm only here for her..."
>Croix rides away to see Chariot, leaving Akko behind.

>knowing Nanoha is now sekrit club
No it just means you're a fucking newfag who has watched 5 anime and should lurk more.

It's the opposite though, Nanoha is so well-known I find it hard for someone who's not a complete anime newfag not to have at least heard of it. Or maybe I'm getting too old for this shit and kids these days don't know the classics.

That you think Nanoha is somehow some kind of "secret" is why they're making fun of you, retard.

it's always someone's first day on the internet

Ew, I bet her feet are rancid with fungus and nail fungus.

I'd want to cuddle too if I wake up next to Diana.

Kids these days only watch the most popular shows on CR.
How else would you explain so many people asking where to get fansubs back when LWA was airing?

Stop projecting.

>half the replies when the Diakko doujin finally gets posted will be "How do I get past the sad panda?"

>just download the plugin dude lol

I never made an account there because I never really needed it (things I wanted were also on other sites or there was a link to download them)
but now I regret it

I honestly might just start telling people step by step.
Gotta spread the love because some kind user originally helped me get there.

You know you can literally google sadpanda and find it right?

Oh well then. That makes things easier. Although I do appreciate the other user's template, I was kind of worried it might give them the impression I actually know decent Japanese and making it harder for the both of us.

Are you the same dude that thought Jane Austen was some kind of obscure and unknown author?

nhentai is the new shit anyways

Yeah but they can't figure that out.
I'll explain it to them easier

If people can't figure out step by step instructions on google how do they manage to breathe?

With my help!

nhentai has my continues patronage for the forseeable future tbhfampai

m.youtube.com/watch?list=FLrQVYJCNsfd6HPuoHuGUTIw&v=OSD7DsjkX_8

You r dum akko

Sure, but first day or not, you're fucking retarded if you choose o flaunt it so openly.

Replace "I don't know what Nanoha is but" with "I didn't watch Nanoha but" and there would be no backlash rom the comment.

It's obviously a troll, anyway. user posted referring to the characters in the webm
>Nanoha & Fate adopted.
and then the reply was
it doesn't make sense as a reply unless they do know what Nanoha is, and the rest of the comment is clearly bait.

I hope them cancerous third sourcing sites get shut down.

>Hannah cute
>Diana cute
>Barbara cute

Did she steal Lotte's glasses?