Shingeki no Kyojin:

what are your predictions for current paradise

>Isayama confirmed Annie is literally GAPED
Whew.

Grim reminder soon

I want to be Annie's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. Her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. She would stick her hoo-hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her Annie blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. It would be orgasmic to know I am one with her hoo-hoo Annie blood and I would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her Annie hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. Then I want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her Annie hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her Annie face. It would hurt and I would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until I reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

soon

>This is Annie leonhardy

GAPED.

W H E N

Mikasa a bland shit

Annie a GAPED slut.

I feel like she might wake up and somehow be able to escape.

>implying Mikasa isn't GAPED from constantly masturbating to the thought of Eren

Reiner is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Revolves around the idea of his mother
>Is jealous of girls
>He is only able to value, appreciate and admire male figures
>Is popular with girls because he doesn't try anything lewd with them
>Obsessed with his male friend

>Mikasafags and Anniefags sperging out at each other
>In 2010+7

Sorry user, but I feel like Annie is GAPED for good.

she might, but not with the help from someone, maybe Hitch.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>ghost Kruger teaching things to Eren
I hope he can't teach him how to be cool

She is tight user, just look at this.

I would love that but it feels too good to be true.

Bow to your Queen

can*

Who or what gaped Annie Leonfart?

>censoring the hands groping her breasts

you never know with this manga.

>>Isayama confirmed Annie is literally GAPED
what? when and how?

Touche. More Hitch/Annie interactions would be great.

Simply read the manga.

She was able to hide a lot of escape tools beforehand.

SHUT UP ANNIE AND HITCH ARE THE BEST GIRLS

indeed

One unlike that between myself and my superiors, Moblit said to himself enviously while Levi looked up at the rain clouds outside.
“It must be difficult being agape”
“Why do you say that?”
“You might go crazy being so agape.”
“…. I consider it my job to observe and watch over gape.”
“Ah. It’s a job only you can do.”
“Eh…..?”
You can interpret it however you like Moblit, Levi says without even shifting his gaze off the gape.“Our friendship of many years ties us together. But you are the one always at Hanji’s gape, Moblit.”
The rain lost its momentum, and the clouds gaped in the sky.
“I’m gaped. Although sometimes it can be tiring.”
“Well, what I’m saying is…. continue looking out for Hanji's gape.”
The raindrops stop falling, sunlight gapes through the clouds and shines on the awning above the two men who are GAPED.
“It stopped. Let me gape you”
“Ah, heichou, aren’t they heavy!?” Taking one of the bags from Moblit, Levi steps out from under the awning, gaping Moblit without even turning around.
“I’m in the same barracks anyway. Then Hanji will owe me a favor in the future.”
“…. Are you sure she’ll notice you?”
“I’ll make sure she notices even if I have to gape her ass.”
With his back turned to hide any embarrassment, Moblit smiled

kek this is why i love these threads.

>Mankasafags proving that they have too much free time

GAPE THE FUK UP ANNIE

Reiner is the best aot

I'm on the latest chapter you nigger already read 96

Threadly reminder that eren is cute

Armin a cute.

Speed read or what?

The handsomest alive.

no i actually read it

stop replying to shitposters you idiot

it's shitposting user, nothing happened, ignore it

Obviously not, or else you'd know annie is gaped.

Say something nice about this family.

Armom a cute
Armong a shit

Next chapter is going to be more BRA flashbacks with all the training and Trost business. SLfags should just take the next couple of months off so no one has to deal with their whining about "nothing happening"

Can she smell herself with that nose?

Anniefags always take the bait.

are you delusional as other LHfats too? do you get triggered from fanfics too?

You don't have to be an SLfag to recognize this chapter was shit and should not set the standard for later ones

His parents did the right thing

some do, sadly...

>Isayama confirm Annie a huge desperate slut
>Anniefag disregard manga as shit post

trannies
>started by triggered mankasawhale
pathetic

I'd actually really like to see the FT arc from Annie's perspective. Clash from BR's perspective isn't as intriguing for some reason, maybe because we've seen much more of them than Annie.

I'm sad their escape from Armong ended in tragedy

Kek, yes they are truly desperate by now. Even telling people that something that happened in the manga didn't.

user they're always delusional, I was fine with LH until I saw how delusional and retarded some of the shippers are

She got gaped 96, but anniefag is a speed reader.

I'm an Aniifags, but that will be pointless, I want the plot in liberio to advance already.

Is it just me or are the moms' designs hilariously lazy? Kuchel and Carla are just Levi and Eren with long hair and Armom is very similar to Armin too.

Cute little Armin a cute.

it will probably be shown, the flashback's will last until the end of the volume

ZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Lovely parents, humble family.

AU where Carla left Grisha and got two cute wives instead.

isayama is not a good artist so he has to do something to make them look related and they end up looking exactly the same

I wish

Then you don´t hate LH just LHfags.

Yeah, he has some issues with sameface.

Stupid dumblrcunts.

give them something and their delusions start

Why does Historia love Eren so much?

Shippers are the worst thing of ships.
In your case your delusions are cancerous as fuck.

Because she discovered a whole new world when she was slapping a tied Eren.

>letting fags change your perception towards something
Please be underage. It would be beyond sad if you were an adult with that mindset.

what's not to love?

Very cute

not my opinion on LH but the people who ship it

Based Captain Rico

I wonder if Reiner will somehow mirror Mikasa, asking if Annie hesitate to kidnap Eren because of personal feelings.

>I was fine with this until I saw faggots shitposting
You're weak, user. I bet you get stepped on regularly.

Erwin is so cute! I want to tickle him.

And his eyebrows can tickle me somewhere sensitive.

The way that Mikasa sucks Levi is treason. RIP Eren.

>Annie OVA
>Being on promotional material after years
>foreshadowing about loyalty
it's gonna happen

They got to know each other better during uprising. Unlike unhealthy attractions based on things like owing someone a debt for helping you, Eren and Hisu grew closer in their most vulnerable moments. You can really see in the farm scene with the orphans that they respect each other.

Mrs Smith is too early for lewd thoughts.

I've been really good today and I've hold off the lewd thoughts until just after 6pm. Unfortunately it may have caused an explosion of them. It is not easy being a little wife.

good taste

disgusting

I hope so, but since its Reiner's flashback I'm not sure how they'd show her POV.

we saw marco's thought's in bert's flashback user

Annie is a GAPED slut. LM is canon.

and people still deny the possibility

Please, Reiner isn't a jealous cuck like Mikasa, and Annie never hesitated. She was hellbent on kidnapping Eren so she could go home.

Commencing an image dump of less than a quarter of my Ricos for the user that likes Rico!
I hope you enjoy them!