Dragon Ball Super

kaioshin peru

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF2uNiTWyik&ab_channel=Hayclonic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another shit thread before bump limit.

there is literally nothing wrong with atattatat

Why can't retards like OP wait for the bump limit?

Nice job, dad. You and your girlfriend vegeta took out the weakest universe together. But play time is over now, go back to your corner. Leave the real universes to me.

Why this series attracts so many retarded shitposters?

I miss him

Stop there Rey de Todo. Both of you. You stand no chance against me now that I have fused with the Super dragon balls.

Spics!

Caulifla is Goku's girlfriend

Best chart, fuck all the other ones.

Thinking of changing our national flag to pic related. Any thoughts?

Because of Gohan. All of his fans are either spics or niggers.

Caulifa is Goku's emotional girlfriend.
Her sexual girlfriend is Kale.
Gohan's sexual girlfriend is everyone he wants and Videl accepts it.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Because once Chodehan turned SSJ2 in the Cell Games DECADES AGO, Mexico as a nation decided to drop everything besides devoting their lives to sucking Chodehan's cock.

Imagine if that was the actual flag of Mexico.
The 2010s are a really strange time to be alive.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about base form Caulifla. I’m not talking about Super Saiyan Caulifla either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla with a qt3.14 autistic waifu (who has LSS), equipped with her smugness, perfect looks, high potential and strength that rivals a LSS while being an expert in fist-to-fist and ki control. I’m also not talking about just-learned-how-to-go-SSBlue-by-tingling-while-thinking-godly-thoughts Caulifla with a quick temper (which can give her very large power boosts), Super Saiyan Blue(which she used to win the ToP) and a perfect body(that can turn girls gay), capable of using a ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, and a giant ki blast while equipped with her smugness(capable of driving gohanfags crazy), low losing streak (because she is a master in hand-to-hand and ki control), control of both god ki and Saiyan ki and Goku's training. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power SSBlue Caulifla who has revived every universe after winning the ToP so she can fight more strong guys and is equipped with a sexy body, godly smugness (which drives Sup Forums crazy) and a harem full of the strongest men and women, learned and MASTERED Kaioken to a point where she is on par with the Grand Priest and can fuse with Kale to turn into the Legendary SS False God and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast and mega ki blast, with saiyan DNA and Goku's training while also being a master at hand-to-hand and ki control. I’m talking about Limit Breaker x Survivor Caulifla who is equipped with the body of a sex god, a harem of every living thing, Ultimate smugness, saiyan DNA, Goku's training and can use ki blast, bigger ki blast, even bigger ki blast, giant ki blast, even GIANTER ki blast, mega ki blast, and ultra giga nigga ki blast.

is he /ourguy/?

Gohan can't be stopped

No one can possibly contend with best girl.

>Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Caulifla?
super saiyan god super saiyan golden cell

this thread is already ruined kek

Correct.

GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN

>My tournament was better

Ultimate GODhan can destroy her, no trouble, and that's canon

Okay /dbs/ do you agree with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=NF2uNiTWyik&ab_channel=Hayclonic

Wow. These threads suck. I have never seen a more pathetic pack of retards anywhere else, internet or real life. How dumb would someone have to be to find this lowbrow shit funny?

So Gohan we meet again. I see you've won the tournament of power yourself. Thank you for bringing me back with the super dragon balls. With this new power you gave me I promise to be a threat worthy of your presence this time.

You're free to leave.

>Crossdressing android 17
wew

>161161212
Nice phone

Chad is hungry

Mexicans would only embrace Goku in their flag, maybe Vegeta. Gringos are the ones with an unhealthy fixation with Gohan because they started with DBZ

Ok

Tenshinhan with the ability to learn every skill.

He potentially could learn Gohan Mystic form, Hit's Timestop, Buu's chocolate beam and practically everything that not a race skill.

BLACKFAG WHERE YOU AT??

No more holding back! Leave el grande padre to me.

REMINDER that Raditz did nothing wrong and only wanted to spend sometime with his cute nephew, and that Goku is the evil one for helping kill his only brother but sparing and giving second chances to every other villain, even the ones that killed his family and friends.

Shit chart.

Chodehan posts in a nutshell.

Well no shit. She only learned that Super Saiyans exist a day ago. Yet she's already a SSJ2. At this rate, she'll be a SSJBlue by the next arc, while Chodehan will stop training, AGAIN.

For Buu's cock.

As history clearly proves, leaving anything to Chodehan is a bad decision.

GODhan is going to be again, the strongest non fused character.

Stay mad chodefag, your obession against Gohan only makes you look like a fool

>Say hi to universe 10 for me Señor Jiren

I'd say that it might be really difficult for Cell to do it. Yeah, he does have Freeza's DNA, and yeah, he is partially Saiyan, but really he isn't a pure being,(I'm not talking about his heart) he is a mixt of different beings. Saiyans can not become Gods on their owns, and being that Cell isn't pure of heart (righteous), his Saiyan cells might not allow him to ascend Golden/God state even if with Freeza's potential he should be able to do so. But being that it's very massively implied that Super Saiyans can maintain God power after they enter in possession of it(we already know that Vegeta was also able to absorb the godhood), I'd say that Cell might be able to become a God-like being as he has some Saiyanish aura, but the issue is not as simple is it seems.

>GODhan is going to be again
Going to what?

why is gokus boobs bigger than hers?

What's his endgame?

>can't even read the rest
I can't post this image enough times

Why does ChiChi get mad at first, but then accepts Goku getting Vados pregnant in the end?

and this is when i leave the thread and go to work

well hes jerry and bills is tom i guess we know whos gonna win.

Agreed.

Nice English, spic.

Reminder that Gohan is responsible for the erasing of the 10th universe.
Now he killed more people than all the Dragon Ball vilain all together.
Don't fuck with Gohan.

Dude. Being the strongest non-fused character in the series has NEVER stopped him from jobbing/fucking up. He was stronger than Cell and everyone present as a SSJ2, and still let Cell kill Goku and Trunks. He was stronger than Buu and everone else as Mystic Gohan, and still let Buu absorb Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and eventually himself.
For all intents and purposes, he allowed Cell to achieve his goal of killing Goku, and he provided Cell with material for new and more powerful absorbtion forms. Chodehan sure is helpful to his enemies.

CAP THIS

>go to Earth trying to straighten your slacker brother and pussy nephew up
>get shot at by some rural or suburban dwelling Drumpf voter
>ask a green dude some questions
>singes your leg hairs for no reason
>find your lil brother and give him some harmless older sibling bants
>he starts freaking out and threatening to tell mom
>try to spend some quality time with your nephew
>lil bro and green esthetician arrive and try to ruin everything
>they ruin your perfectly good armor
>lil bro gets himself killed trying to hug you
Being Radditz was suffering

>bills

STOP TENSHINHAN, I LEARNED MY LESSON ALREADY!!

Why does Gohan have those cuck eyes in Super?

>no arguments
>resorts to this
Very sad

Not anymore fag, Piccolo already gave him the lesson of his life. Now not only he is going to be the strongest non-fused character in DB, he is also not going to hold back anything and fight with everything he has for the sake of his family.

I'm sorry that you hate him, but it's over, GODhan won in the end

>pure heart
>righteous
>vegeta absorbed the goodhood

>I won't stop until I'm the main character

YOU TELL EM BRO

Don't argue with anti-gohan fags they are mentally challenged. Just wait until after the tournament is over and they all learn their lesson.

How do we go from left to right?

N-NO CHADHAN! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAAAAAAAAY! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

gohan is probably the most off-model character in super

I watched it dubbed as a kid. I heard of Kai and watched the Cell arc in Japanese as it aired (don't remember why it was in Japanese). Then I heard of a new movie coming out and started looking up dub clips and music. Faulconer started to get annoying, even though I "thought" I liked his music (fake love). Battle of Gods came out, and I watched it in Japanese. Loved it. Started researching stuff about the series. Found Kanzenshuu. Heard dub sucked. Checked it out for myself. Yup, it sucked. Amazed at the emotion and silent moments in the Japanese version. Read the manga then watched anime in Japanese from start to finish. Sub fan ever since, with respect for the newly dubbed material for being accurate and better acted.

>Strongest non-fused character in DB
>CHODEhan
I guess you've forgotten that SSJB Goku/Vegeta, LSSJ Kale, Golden Frieza, Jiren, all the angels, all the gods of destruction, the Grand Priest, and Zeno exist. Typical CHODEhanfag.

>falseflagging with a wojak image and phoneposting

Stop, you're embarrasing yourself way too much, think about what you did right now and apologize

Because Vados fuck Chichi too

Gladly. If you're content with this squalid dump of an internet discussion forum, then so be it. Enjoy your stay at Hotel Shithole. I'll be on my way.
Woaaahhh you didn't give a (you)? I'm sooo hurt.
So this is how you retards ineffectively try to punish people on the internet

Yes, he will be the strongest non-fused character, now stop spouting nonsense and get the fuck out, just watch as GODhan wins again

Not him but he is the strongest unfused in DBZ. Unless you buy that Kid Buu shit

WTF BRO CAULIFLA IS THE BAD GUY NOT ME

Every character constantly being off model really rustles my jimmies. Pic related looks ok until you see he's got too many fingers.

>I'll be on my way
See ya! :)

Goku will defeat Jiren with Hakai

Why do Gohanfags get so triggered over wojaks

Can´t wait to see this fucker deleted

Even if he was, he didnt earned it. He is a cuck that bought the pay2win shit, the season pass,all the cash items and even then...HE STILL LOST!

Sorry but putting them in their place is too fun to pass, it's even more fun when they get all butthurt about it

>keeps phoneposting

You're not even trying to hide it, scram cuck

I thought you couldn't use destruction techniques or killing.

imagine the shit posting

aww little Gogo upset? Don't worry the end will soon be near for you.

Bow to Queen Bulla, bow you shits

We don't, but keep deluding yourself while posting dead memes, we really don't care

Come up with the worst possible scenario in this tournament that would completely destroy Sup Forums.

When did "calling out" phone posting become an insult?

>just watch as GODhan wins again
>Implying CHODEhanfags have ever won anything

I absolutely do NOT buy that Kid Buu shit. Mystic Chodehan IS the strongest unfused character in DBZ, but he's still a pathetic jobber who can't be bothered to kill villains. He had Buu completely at his mercy and STILL ended up fucking everything up. Pathetic.

gohan and caulifla kiss

hmmmm really makes you think

It was all joke, all universes will be fine.