Was she the best girl of her show ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj8DL8hz300
twitter.com/yoraku_enishi/status/895539782419230720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know.

Yes

"Do you think I'm terrible?"

Stop making threads about her every day.

Not when Moca exists.

Can't do anything if other people decide to make threads about her.

It's hard for me to choose. They were all delightfully flawed.

I liked that she was self aware of what a terrible person she was.

I wonder if disinformation user will come again and tell rubbish that didn't happen in the show.

>this shit stinks less than the others!

Yeah. She wanted to be forgotten when she was gone. Until she got her ending she was a tragic character.

Well you've intrigued me.

no

Yes, It was fucking garbage until sexy slutty sensei came in even though she turned towards the end.

Do you think this ship will sail in the extra chapter ?

She was the show user.
So yes best girl won the happiness bowl

Very tough contest between Akane and Ecchan.

>Yes, but still I

Your taste is shit

It might. I hope we get some more info on said chapter soon.

Yes, it was like she hated a part of herself and knew that society wouldn't accept a person like her, so it was good to see her accepted by the male teacher.

Objectively no

Yes

>Boring bitch MC
>Generic loli
>Dyke
You tell me

Was this part animated ?

I don't remember it. Neither was the part with Hanabi debating growing her hair out.

She was the best character

She was barely even a character. Holy shit, the characters in this were so flat they make CGDCS and battle shonen seem like high art.

She was cute for a rotten slut.

Or you just don't understand her character.

Second half of the OST is out, for those who haven't heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zj8DL8hz300

Thank you, user. I have been waiting for it.

I want to hug Hanabi.

This was my first exposure to Yuri, the lewd, the fluffy romantic stuff (Keeping the sweet wrapper), the unrequited love, messy relationships.

Thank you, Ecchan.

I thought she did have herself in a high regard

Any form of defense from the criticism comes down to "you just don't understand man".

I want to light up Hanabi's life.

No her self worth was based around others.

She "thought" she had good pussy game and was got because men told her she was, but some part of her never believed it some part of her hated herself and didn't think she could be loved. Only Kanai and Mugi ever noticed.

Why did Mugi flip flop on wanting to change her then realizing he loved her before someone had changed her?

Lovely show
Far more thought-provoking then haremtrash and shonenshit flooding the board recently

Akane should have fucked Hanabi.

Slut but I loved her.

Mugi wasn't sure himself.

He loved Akane, but realized that he loved he superior seductress persona that she made. Part of him loved her as she was and even accepted that it was a persona, but it didn't change that in the end he loved the persona she put on more than the weak woman she really was.

Probably also because he wasn't mature enough to handle that level of drama.

Perhaps in the extra chapter.

Yes

Hanabi does not want you to light up her life

He loved her even after she has started to become a better person, it's just that, like said, he loved the manipulative persona more than the actual person. Mugi did not want to change Akane for her sake but for his own sake, he wanted to be the one who changed her, it was a selfish desire of his. Basically he was romanticizing the bad aspects of the person he loved without truly accepting her.

Why did she choose Kanai over Mugi ?

The honeybee stings.png

She was a person who was very self aware, while she knew that she was good at manipulating other people and was generally desired by the opposite sex, she also knew how much trash of a human being she was. Part of her behaviour also stemmed from the fact that she had low self-esteem. Funny thing is that Hanabi believed that Akane held herself in a high regard.

Wasn't as good as the first to be honest.

Overall maybe, but two of the best tracks of the whole show were there in this part.

I want to rape every character in this show.

Except Sanae's creepy cousin.

Best woman

You are not allowed to touch Kanai sensei and Moka

Kanai was one in a million. He accepted her fully with no reservations and that shocked her out of her shell. Mugi wasn't like that. He loved her but also hated things about her. And as it turned out in the end he might not have even been ready to take the next step with Akane and see her change.

Good explanation user

Extra chapter ?

Seems so. There is more.
twitter.com/yoraku_enishi/status/895539782419230720

>Akane as a loyal married woman
I would like to see that.

>Sanae's creepy cousin

Pic? Can't recall

Is Akane for loving tenderly ?

Won't she miss the amazing physical aspect she had with Mugi?

Its an "animation staff book" from Lerche. Looks like essentially an art book.

No, because she didn't have any with him. He was being played by her. She might have come to care for him at the end though.

I thought they had really good sex though? Loveless, sure, but it felt good?

For Mugi, sure. For Akane, it was more about her feeling good from mentally playing him than something physical. She did find him good looking though.

Thanks for telling that, user.
The wait for the extra chapter goes on.

It was awkward as fuck how cousin was supposed to be this great guy while he was actually a homophobic creep

First time I've heard him accused of being homophobic.

He wasn't homophobic but people did like to put his selfish motives as altruism.

He wasn't entirely selfish though, he was right that Hanabi was leading Ecchan on, why shouldn't that concern him? Granted, appearing at that summer house was complete bullshit and he should let Ecchan make her own decisions, but he was still right about their toxic 'relationship'.

I think Hanabi would only have been leading Ecchan on if she never had any intention of being in a relationship with her.

He was right about their toxic relationship but what he did was because he wanted to have a chance with Sanae, not because he was selfless or something. Just to let you know, i don't dislike his character but that doesn't mean one starts putting his selfish motives as some form of altruism.

>He was right about their toxic relationship but what he did was because he wanted to have a chance with Sanae

Yeah but if he can make Sanae actually happy, and actually lover her and not use her, isn't that a decent motive?

There's the implication of lesbianism as a phase and the produc of mental illness. It gets worse because it actually works and cousin is proven 100% right in-universe

Not the same user but Hanabi was leading Ecchan on. At the same time Ecchan was also manipulating Hanabi. That's why their relationship was toxic.

Is Hanabi a kuudere?

She is a crybaby and drama queen.

Oh right, I remember, the part in the diner, right? He asked her something like 'Do you like Hanabi because you love girls or because she's sexually attractive' or something like that.

Which is crazy because they actually do really care for each other and Ecchan at least has carried that flame for years iirc.

You know what was hot? When Ecchan had sex with Hanabi at that house and told her to be quiet because the cousin was in the next room. And probably everything she did to Hana was done to purposefully make her elicit some kind of noise.

Sounds good. I like cute poison, girls who draw you in and by the time you realize they're bad news, they have already destroyed you.

No, his motive was selfish. He wanted to pursue a relationship with Sanae, that is why he did what he did. He was also not respecting her choices.

Only cucks respect women's choices on works made by women

Hanabi did not lead Sanae on. Sanae was basically a Nice Guy who thought she was entitled to being in a relationship with Hanabi because she was nice to her.

She wasn't entitled, I think she just thought that Hana would be moved enough by her love to love her back, I mean, who wouldn't want someone that held a flame for you and only you for years and looked at you the way she looked at Hana? But love doesn't work like that, not really any different to Hana's own plight with Kanai.

And I'm not sure you can say Hana didn't lead her on, she knew how Ecchan felt and still slept with her multiple times.

Sorry I was just trolling to keep the thread bumped

Yes
Also this.

Doesn't the dyke hook up with her male cousin?

>Didn't give a fuck about being cucked

Imagine being so in love with someone that you were simply happy if they were happy, not just because you made them happy.

>"I'm going to fuck other guys on Tue side too."
>"LOLK."
I kind of understand how I feel about that, but how am I supposed to feel? What was the writer's intent there?

Well, i can't imagine myself like that but i do understand what you mean by that.