Boku No Hero Academia

There's nothing wrong with second place, Kachan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried.

but Todoroki is going to be 2nd place

I wish I was a drawfag

saggy.

Bakugo will become number one hero

Do you think she has suckers on her vulva?

W-what is this? I love it.

I like when Bakugo gets bullied

>one has coats, a sword and shield
>one has a knight armor, a spear and shield
These two are 100% playing hero vs demon king every night and Mineta has to play the role of the princess who needs saving.

Bakugo will always be number 1 , deku is a cuck

Poll confirmed him to be the best character and this is the most popular ship in MHA

What did Deku do to end up on their floor?

why

best

I want to fuck the eye socket of Amajiki!!

More chapters like this one please.

>Sharkteeth
>Fish earnings
>Her quirk has to be aqua or fish related
>its not
God damnit Hori.

Custom maid 2 3d

It looks like the floors were arranged to keep some form of order under the boys.
>Tokoyami's shadow goes berserk, Aoayama's sparkling room right next to it calms him down
>Deku is one of the few people who could keep Mineta under control
>Kaminari tries to play a prank on the girls, Iida, Ojiro and Kouda stop him
>Bakugou spergs out, Kirishima and Shouji make sure he doesn't blow the building up
>Satou teaches Todoroki and Sero how to bake cakes, because why not

bet birb is dark soul's die hard fan

Thinking of writing some fanfiction because i need something to kill some time
Anyone interested in some Villain Deku AU

Sounds like Naruto all over again.

Because Deku is also a massive dork

What's her quirk?

I want to sniff Midnight's armpits.

>this is the most popular ship in MHA

There's like three Bakugou ships above this. Bakugou/Uraraka is not even the most popular at all

No. Do some straight vanilla shipping, faggot.

She can retract her own body parts into herself.

yeah and it's boring overdone trash

She can turtle up, basically.

People never learn

Villain Deku is just places swapped with Shiggy and Deku becomes the next AFO instead of the next All Might. The end.

So if toga fights ochako again , couldn't she counter being thrown up with zero gravity by throwing one of her needles from her device to the ground and pulling herself down

Collapse her body into itself

6/10 for water-relatedness.
I'd let her retract one of my body parts into herself

They're neither barbed nor hooked, so no.

Toga won't fight Ochako, because Ochako is already dead. The big guy killed her.

Yes it is , why do you think it gets the most fanart

The way her hair is styled even remains me of Sirius fake fin ears. When are we gonna get are mermaid hero?

I need IzuOcha

Did you Super Smash Bros. Brawl is the most popular game of all time?

This ship gets the most fanart, you retard.

Izuku Bakugou is

>it gets the most fanart

ha ha ha ha

Are traps gay?

It doesn't, it's just all you search for. Confirmation bias.

No because boys always make the best girls.

Bakugo honestly is the best character. Not even suprised he's the most popular character in Japan.

I might start tonight just to show you that, if anything, that my take is different

Deku as Shiggy is just lazy

I feel KirishimaxBakugo gets more fanart.

Since she's so poor, you think Ochako was/is a delinquent?

Don't write a 50 pages essay on your autism, because i won't read it. Summerize it in 2 sentences with less than 50 words.

what is izuocha?

If you have to think of popular pairings for Bakugou, it's going to be:

Bakugou x Kirishima
Bakugou x Deku
Bakugou x Todoroki

And then it's like a tie between Uraraka and Kaminari

Soon.

Depends on the trap. Liking traps, however, makes you at the very least bisexual.

The thing is , ochako might have the weakest quirk in the class

Zero gravity just makes them float the direction they were pushed , but people like bakugo and todoroki can change the direction by blasting , even izuku can punching

Not to mention even mineta can counter her by ether sticking himself to the ground or falling on his bouncy balls

>Name: Shota Aizawa
>Hero Name: Cockblock

less boring and overdone than "bad boy and good girl" cliche

anyone got a link that has all current chapters, want to download them and have them on the go with my kindle.

>mineta can counter her by ether sticking himself to the ground
t. speedreader

I can't wait til Deku and Ochaco fight in a few years. The following flood of ship art's gonna be glorious.

The teachers were watching this shit. You think Aizawa talked to Deku after the exam about how he fought a nudist?

*next year

No, he can hold onto his balls and stick them to things. He did it to hang onto Momo during the race.

Easy
Deku's mother being failed to be saved by AM pushes him away from the Hero game completely. AfO eventually finds him and offers him to "change the world" starting as joinging the LoV as Shiggy's healer

Would you a seal?

Sure.

Just make it good this time.

Well good thing bakugo isn't gay

>the speedreader was me all along

In such a scenario Dekudad would be forced to take Deku in and they would live in bummfuckistan, far away from Shiggy and AFO.

If that writer's still here, write an Evil Deku X Hero Ochaco and make it a run-of-the-mill romcom script

Yes sir

You're right he isn't gay. Too bad he is so focused on being No.1 and putting Deku in his place that he is practically asexual.

He has a nudist in his class.

stop calling it that, that name is autistic

>Deku's dad in refuses to come home because he thinks he's doing "a better job" providing from abroad and the company won't let him home because shekels

That's a possible thing along with Deku x Mei

You don't have to follow canon to ship things. Just like what you're doing now, since we know canonicaly Ochaku wants the Deku.

Literally the only reason Bakugou would ever hit on Ochaco would be to cuck Deku, and by then he'd be too late.
And considering how spaghetti both Deku and Ochaco are with admitting their feelings, Deku would probably be able to stand up to Bakugou at that point, too.

Hello

What is best ship?

Thanks

USS Carl Vinson

SDF-1.

Midnight's armpits x My face

I want more FiendKid. Alt universe arc when?

Bismarck

Kaminari X Jirou gives me life.

Best boy coming trough.

Obviously Sero x Satou

That's Deku's costume and name when he gets his edgelord phase after he fails to save Eri.

Ochako doesn't like izuku , izuku is just a red herring , everytime ochako thinks about her feelings she doesn't say who it's for

Ibara x Iida is my favorite crack ship. I'd suck dick for more.

Oh shis is that the Hauler?

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

We need Hori to make a character that has a quirk to pull alt universes into the main one, so we can see the prototype Midoriya (and creepy happy prototype Bakugou)