You will see the US collapse and be completely destroyed in your life time

>You will see the US collapse and be completely destroyed in your life time

What a time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/2017/08/28/nasa-wants-to-prevent-yellowstone-super-volcano-from-destroying-us.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5410799/Scientists-detect-200-earthquakes-Yellowstone.html
abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-warns-people-shooting-hurricane-irma/story?id=49741491
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY
express.co.uk/news/science/916283/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-explosion-earthquakes-caldera
youtube.com/watch?v=10XtuFWrCRg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many times a day to you jerk off to that hamplanet Rinehart
10, 20 times?

Anymore evidence of an imminent explosion? I read the articles of a 2.7, and some geologist saying its under strain.

Also foxnews.com/science/2017/08/28/nasa-wants-to-prevent-yellowstone-super-volcano-from-destroying-us.html

Also Yellowstone is a reason for me on the East Coast to own an Ar-15

You could just say america hate thread mate.
By the way chose your fighter:

Have the fish left the lakes?

honestly, if yellow stone blew up. most things on earth will die. also this:
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5410799/Scientists-detect-200-earthquakes-Yellowstone.html

>this really wobbles my billycan

Let's under sell the importance of this. The eruption of the yellow stone volcano is best chance for a all white ethostate to rise from the ashes.
We have to start again, the post volcanic eruption America would be a return to a more primitive world that would allow a return to a traditional country and ideals to rise.

but honestly nothing will happen like always, just getting my hopes up.

Nasa is wanting to drill and spend 4 billion to splash water down there, because they are worried.

>The Yellowstone supervolcano — thousands of times more powerful than a regular volcano — has only had three truly enormous eruptions in history. One occurred 2.1 million years ago, one 1.3 million years ago, and one 664,000 years ago.

You niggas gonna get fucked up. Americans gonna go extinct like the dinosaurs.

>implying you wont be affected.
are they really planning to drill into the magma chamber? that does not seem 100% safe.

Tambora and Krakatoa would like to talk to you, m8.

>implying you wont be affected.

We won't, at least not to your extent. We will get ash that's for sure but we will keep on living without all our buildings being turned to rubble.

>Krakatoa
>tfw you realize Yellowstone supervolcano would probably be a thousands times louder then Kraktoa

Shit will blow all your eardrums.

You can't really predict these things with any accuracy or precision. Yellowstone is "due" for an eruption, but that's with an error margin of a hundred thousand years. Not much in geological terms, but essentially forever on the timescale of human civilizations.

stop getting my hopes up

the ash will make harvest near impossible, also the smog in the air will drop the temperature 20°C, so most Aussie animals will die from climate or from starvation. and since you wont have meat nor plant. you also go.

> I own an AR-15 to protect me from a super volcano

Americans, everyone

I just pictured millions of dumb cunt Americans shooting at the volcano smoke / ash in the sky, only for the rounds to come back down and take out most of them.

Hearing this news really wobbled my billycan. It could blow any geological second now.

on average, when were the "ITS HAPPENING" moments for Yellowstone? or is this unique to right now?

No for the collapse of Socitey

Sort of reminds me about this time in Montana, 31st of december 1994. When I saw the mexican jesus floating the down river, yellowstone national park.

Are you mentally disabled? Imagine going into a close room that's dark, filled with thick smoke where you cant breathe, you cant see, or hear anything.

That's what the US will be like. Nigga, you guys gonna get fucked up.

abcnews.go.com/US/sheriff-warns-people-shooting-hurricane-irma/story?id=49741491

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I hope you have all invested in a tacoma

rolling.

How many volcanoes you lived through, cunt. Fuck up

My body is ready

Doubs and you pose with your dick in your hand when we all become Pompeii statues.

Krakatoa was quite small (VEI 6) and had virtually no global climate impact. That said, Yellowstone isn't going to be a Toba, isn't going to happen in our lifetimes, and won't endanger that many lives.

This is a super-volcano, you dumb nigger.thousands times more powerful then your ordinary volcano.

Retarded nigger.

Doubs and you become a Pompeii style statue.

How many super volcanoes you live through? You wanna die over some hot water you rat CUNT

10 earthquakes hit the volcano in less then 24 hours.

It's strained.

Dumb nigger.

From the looters you faggot

Pompeii when?

youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY

have such events occurred before?

imma get out on my front porch, and make some smores over in idaho gonna b a good ride maybe might even crack a cold one

twice doubs, kek has spoken, America will never be the same

If I get doubs Canada gets it too.

canada would be fucked too.

Good. Someday a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the street.

>You will live to see Australians cucked by emus in the second great emu war in your lifetime

Whole earth will go you twat. Not just from the fucked up atmosphere but murrica feeds so much of the world it's disgusting

also there was more earthquakes in the very near past.
express.co.uk/news/science/916283/yellowstone-volcano-eruption-explosion-earthquakes-caldera

could this be for real this time?

>but murrica

* china

IT's taking too long, how many nukes would it take to get to the juicy center user?

Reminder that empires never collapse from their core, it always starts with the periphery.
The West's collapse will start in Europe (which also crumbles from its periphery: Greece, Spain...next is Italy), proceed with Japan, and finish up in the US.
We should have a new monetary system around 2021-2022, a modern day Bretton Woods.

What would happen if we detonated a Tsar Bomba at Yellowstone? Would it cause an eruption.

Says the chinaman

Game over world

Basically this, but the whole continent

youtube.com/watch?v=10XtuFWrCRg

When Yellowstone finally pops, we should launch all our nukes at the prison colony.

no we need to take out africa. last thing we need is some horde of nigs taking over europe

you realise that if yellowstone would erupt , it would fuck the whole globe up on a collossal state not only the US.
>checks flag
oh nevermind enjoy your 8$ beer.

Mmm...Pliny the Elder.

New England is outside the ash zone you dumb cunt

Geological events happen over eons, nations and even empires rise and fall in much smaller time scales. The USA doesn't need to worry about volcano's when there is so much corruption and treason taking place within. The USA will be lucky to be around to see California have a big quake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

Biggest Super Eruption ever didn't even wipe out the local population of cavemen, I think we will be fine

we'll just hop on some boats and come stay with you blokes. it's not like you have any guns to resist