Instead of giving us an S2 with more Bestia they gave us that boring lesbian spin off

>instead of giving us an S2 with more Bestia they gave us that boring lesbian spin off
Really J.C.Staff?

Hestia sucked, but Aiz was no better.

Lefya confirmed for worst girl.

>instead of giving us an anything good they gave us more of this shit
Really J.C.Staff?

Can anyone explain to me why Hestia was in dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatteiru darou ka?

Tits.

its all about the autismbucks

I haven't followed this, is there a legit season 2 in the making or just more advertisement for the manga/LN?

Have you tried reading the OP? I know it's difficult but it tells you everything you need to know.

Never mind I'm retarded who didn't know that Sword Oratoria was not the first anime in the DanMachi franchise and thought that Hestia was from another unrelated anime

duh of course and it's just a spin-off as I understand it, no? still, what I wanted to know is whether a project for season 2 (continuing where season 1 left) has been announced already or not.

>no?

No.

Side Story, you know what I meant. It's not a continuation of the first season.

>boring
opinion discarded

No as in no. A double negative. Yes.

What's her endgame?

Yeah, rewatched the original and found it difficult to get through, while Sword Oratoria wasn't perfect at all, the original bored me to death at times, though I'm a dirty Lefiya-fag, so what do I know

You cheeky potato croquette.

>want to be saved like a princess by prince charming
>become stronger than prince charming
>only king strong can give her the dick now

>want to be saved like a princess
Does she really? she started adventuring at 8 so I feel like something happened that caused her to become like this, her objective must be beyond simple romance.

>LN translation 2 years late
Why is this aloud?

Yen press

Main series goes to shit and barely has any Hestia.

Oratoria is better but anime was absolute disaster with 50% of plot cut because reasons.

>mikoto and chigusa
>childhood friends
>mikoto: "lady chigusa"
>lady
The fan TL was more entertaining and although it wasn't grammatically perfect, at least it was appropriate. Except volume 8, the other YP releases felt just wrong, regardless of the content (well, maybe vol 7 was going to be shit even with a better TL who knows).

>open up the YP version of Vol 1
>first fucking page unironically says "TL Note: Tenkai means heaven"

>localizes all honorifics in the most retarded way
>still uses "kenki" instead of "sword princess"

I got more brown girls and Loki so Im satisfied

Aiz-san is your best customer.

Little barista anyone? Do you want a latte macchiato from Lily, or is it, I don't know, perhaps, a little ballista shooting bolts?

I still bought all the volumes.

The only thing wrong with the spin off is the shitty elf.

>lesbian
Picked up.

Lesbo elf vs the plant creature in ep3 (I think) had good music. It was like season 1's Heroic Desire mixed with Last of the Mohicans' Promentory. Other than that while I appreciate learning more about Aiz and the rest of Familia Loki, I was disappointed that every crossover with the first season just reuswd the first season's scenes like they were stock animation.

>futilely pulling for Hestia to win the BellBowl
>Lili is cute! Cuuuuuute!

Japan isn't allowed to have good taste, user. You know this.

want more cute scenes and womb bapping

Reminder that waifuing Hestia means she would take out all her virgin frustration on you through immense amounts of paizuri, constantly draining you of precious bodily fluids. Are you sure you're prepared for that?

>instead of a spinoff with bell kun the best boy we get lesbian spin off
Really J.C.Staff?

3 FEET TALL
WALKING SEX GODDESS

>another full season of Bell
no thanks

>current year
>retards still think the studios are the ones who greenlit new seasons

And then there's this loser.

Lefia was a mistake.

noone cares about memestia anymore

Glad it flopped, I didn't even finish S1 but the spinoff with that generic kuudere was a horrible idea, no one but a very small and vocal minority liked her.

Where did Sword Oratoria go so right?