Why aren't you watching anime right now?

Why aren't you watching anime right now?

because I have to work.

You know, like normal people do

Homework?

He has to clean his room or his mom will get mad at him

Well, I'll give you a rundown.

I'm scared to finish Fate Zero and the second stay night. I'm often affraid to finish anything because it may end in an unsatisfactory way. Hell, I quit torrenting. I rarely find any real pleasure in watching anime anymore. I want a new form of entertainment with the "differents" anime once offered.

I don't know. It's been months since I last watched anime. I just don't feel like watching it right now. Spending way more time on Sup Forums than actually watching anime, actually. Pretty sure I'll get back to it eventually though.

Too busy reading the LN so I can troll other anons with spoilers, real and fake.

I just ain't in the mood right now.

Doki hasn't uploaded the new New Game yet. Give me a few hours.

I'm in the middle of stretching before I hit the sack.

i'm taking a shit

Because It's too much effort to try to comprehend what is being said.

I have a 3 and a half hour class on tuesdays and thursdays, today was the first day

Some people have all the luck. Try waking up at 6:30 every morning for a 4 hour class Monday through Friday.

>Sup Forums
>normal people
why are you here, summerfag?

I watched some earlier, give me a break.

Because everything is too good.
I don't deserve to enjoy good things, I'm fucking off to play shitty idle clicker games

Because I'm leaving in 10 minutes

The audiojack in my computer has broken, and I don't want everyone in my flat to know I'm a massive fucking weeb. Getting by on manga for now.

what kind of class is it? anything over 3 hours should be illegal

my high school in asia started from 7:30 to 2:30 then i have additional classes afterwards

it was fucking awful they should be bombed

whats the point of this anime without this two?

He went to the stock market and did a business.

Becaue I just finished an episode of Fate/Apocrypha and came see other people's oppinions on the episode so that I don't have to think up my own postions.

I'm currently masturbating to anime girls so that counts for something!

i like to watch before i go to sleep. then i can have nice dreams of all my wonderful waifus while they're still fresh in my mind

I'm reading Chihayafuru's manga akchually

Because i am reading manga.

>I rarely find any real pleasure in watching anime anymore

Just watch older stuff then. If you think Fate Zero is any good you should do just fine.

Homework and sleep

I haven't watched anime in months, I just lurk Sup Forums and read discussions about shows I'll never watch.
Since nyaa died I've had no motivation to actually download something.
My life has spiraled out of control, someone kill me

>Since nyaa died

It's not like Nyaa is up and running again or anything like that.

Yeah, I know about that.
But still, I never bothered going back there again due to some kinda cartel shitflinging and old links being lost.

Because I am listening to 「JUMPin' JUMP UP!!!!」get it on Nipponsei (tm) now!

Because I've spent all night yesterday and all day today catching up with 13 different shows, watching 26 episodes in total and am currently taking a shit before going to bed early to be ready for work tomorrow.

you really care about that "cartel" drama shit? who cares, it's free anime and they have a lot of it. there's also nyaa pantsu if you really have an issue that cartel stuff

Nyaa.si is run by the same cartel that nyaa.se was, Daiz and people AFAIK

There's also nyaa.pantsu.se which is unaffiliated with them, again, AFAIK and has also most things available.

Cause im reading manga right now

Hes just making up excuses to not watch anime

what the fuck is this hentai? she doesn't want to swallow cum?

Recently there's barely anything watchable on seasonal anime. Keep dropping everything. Maybe I'm growing out of anime finally.

they way i tend to get my anime fix when procrastinating about it is to just put a show on that i'm interested in and let it play as background noise. eventually it will catch and hold my attention, and before i know it i'm binge watching anime the way god intended.

I'm masturbating

On vacation away from the computer I have my 2 TBs of videos on, not gonna torrent under a friend's IP, and I'm not fucking streaming.

she wants to snowball with you

Why would you put yourself in such position? normalfag scum

that's the perfect time to hammer out some shit on your backlog if you have one

New Game for cgdct
Tenshi no 3P for 2007 nostalgia
Gamers for misunderstandings
Re-Creators for trainwreck
keppeki for more top-tier girls
fate/a for typemoonfriend tears

>backlog
good idea actually. Forgot I got that shit on external hdd

i'm sure we all have a huge anime backlog

But i do and it fucking sucks. Can't believe i sat through the whole thing.

I'm playing Xenoblade. So I basically am watching an anime.