Vol 6 CH. 51

Time for Iruru.

CH. 49:
CH.50:

ENDO

Thanks

Thanks for dragons

The face of nightmares...

How different from the anime is the manga? I need more kobayashi and dragon maids in my life.

Seriously what the fuck. Is that a old woman or a alien?

anime gave the characters child-bearing hips

Kanna doesn't have that in the manga

Why is he throwing up the white power sign?

>he

I love the fact that both Tohru and Kobayashi compliments each other so well. Its not like the other tropes where one is the MC while the other is a complete utter retard. This series is comfy as fuck and makes me want to have a family like Kobayashi, well without the cuck children. Unless its like Kanna and adopted... ...cause I don't want to be a cuck.

Manga is just a little bit lewder and the disdain of humanity on the dragons part is more of an issue.

She's going to eat all the sweets, isn't she?

Would you help Kanna get ready for her first year of high school?

Tooru is more trigger happy in the manga, she says she is gonna kill someone close to Kobayashi way more often.

Are there side by side character comparisons between the manga and the show?

She meets a boy.

Hard to do as several of the designs shifted pretty heavily over the course of the manga. For instance Kanna originally looked like an anorexic alien and Iruru looked like some sort of fat gremlin.

>She meets a boy.
And eats the boy?

meats a boy

Yes.
With her lower-half mouth.

>>anime gave the characters child-bearing hips

I really noticed that in where Tooru is a lot lankier. I have to say I prefer the anime version desu.

hm

>Aida

>CH. 49:
>CH.50:
anyone got a link for 48? batoto only goes up to 47

I hope this is just a meme and don't actually develop into a love interest, that just would ruin Iruru arc and her character

I saw some chinese scans a long time ago and it seemed like the guy was just blushing over her and Iruru is just oblivious.

One-sided, probably will develop over time.

I hope not, that would just make Iruru a slut

From what I saw, it was more of a reaction to Iruru's body. I don't think they are any feelings quite yet. Though he seemed to generally like her determination to work at the shop at the end. Although in the most recent raw chapter, Iruru mentions him again and he's still distracted by her tits.

>loli connoiseur doesn't know how to draw old women
No need to color me surprised

No, that would make her a normal being among all the homo pairings the series has.

>erase your map
Could you have meant "Wipe you off of the map"? I haven't seen the raws of this at all, so I have no idea what is actually in that bubble.

>It's the first time I get down here. I always saw it from above at the roof.
Feels very clunky. I'd suggest something like: "I've never seen the street from here before. I've always just looked down from the rooftops."

>I have to admit that you have put ^in a lot of effort.

"Instincts" is misspelled.

>Should we go together?
Probably better off as something like "Wanna come with us, then?" for a more natural feeling. I realize that the raws might say "一緒に行くか?" or something along those lines, but "come with us" is probably the most natural translation. Your call though, I'm just being autistic.

>I thinking
should be "I'm thinking"
>Well, that was just what I was thinking..."
might be better off as "Well, it was only a thought..."
>Kids from all ages
should be "Kids of all ages"

>It'd would be nice
It would be nice

And thank you for everything, as always.

It's clear cut that every dragon aside from Elma is being paired. A little something for everybody in this manga.

>best girl is going to become a slut
How disgusting

>One-sided, probably will develop over time.
I thought they cameod in another Kyoushinsa series, somehow set in the future, where she was already living with him.

Elma is paired with food.

>slut for being the only one in a functioning relationship.

what is iruru doing on the bottom middle panel? sneezing or bowing?

>Pe-ko
Sounds more like a rigid, clumsy bow than a sneeze. People have weird sneezes, though. I wonder what a dragon sneeze is like.

Odds are it was posted in another thread at some point recently.

It's really interesting how Tohru's common sense has evolved. At the start of the series she was pretty much a pet who was human in shape only and just kept on a leash because of Kobayashi, then she began to act more reasonably on the outside and learn how to deal with things while still not really understanding and still having a draconic mindset, and now she's the one telling off other characters for being destructive or not having common sense. Not sure how much of that is "development" versus how much was a soft-retcon as the series changed from zany-pet-monster-licks-clothes comedy to something a little more grounded, but it's interesting.

Yeah, I should've put that in.

Was this a recent thing?

>Not sure how much of that is "development" versus how much was a soft-retcon as the series changed from zany-pet-monster-licks-clothes comedy to something a little more grounded, but it's interesting.
I think it's a fine balance of the two. It keeps things interesting while still holding the door open for more dragon world shenanigans and backstory lore. I'd argue it as development in a sense. I mean, the last chapter she listened to Takiya's advice. She's clearly maturing in how she at least communicates and associates with non-dragons. It's as Fafnir said: they're becoming a little too much like humans.

>Was this a recent thing?
I saw it in a thread months ago, don't quote me on it, I could be severely mistaken.

Considering she's been portrayed numerous times working towards the goal of mastering cohabitation with humans, it seems like natural development.

Yeah - as I said, by this point she's totally internalized the human mindset and the human world's common sense, minus the occasional attempts at serving tail-steak and so forth that are pretty much just idiosyncrasies by now, compared to back when, say, she was first learning how to go shopping but still thought like a chaos dragon the whole time. There's definitely a noticeable shift in tone around when she starts revealing her past, though, and especially now we're learning that she was fairly human-like and making use of her human form long before she met Kobayashi.

Sure, but compare her initial alien weirdness at complete odds to understanding human behaviour to the chapter about her history with Elma.

>lore
Fafnir was born a dwemer, but became a dragon when he stole a cursed ring from his family and put it on. If he gave that ring away, he would become a dwemer again. If it was stolen from him, the thief might become a dragon.

She didn't interact w/ humans in that chapter. She just watched them from under a cloak. Elma's the one who should have more insight into humans by now.

She's able to pass muster diguised in human society and understand human-scale conflicts and even the philosophy of why what Elma does is a problem. It's a far cry from the nutty Tohru of the first chapter.

Of course. As Kobayashi's husband, it is important to take care of my new daughter.

Walking around in just a cloak handing out fairy gold when not invisibly perched on top of a building is hardly passing muster. Plus they were both toeing the party line at that point. Kobayashi knocked that anarchist drivel out of her vocabulary permanently in an hour with some kind words and liquor, so she was hardly devoted to it.

That's a good point, I suppose. I still argue that since she mostly avoided human contact while blending in with them wholly due to magical transformations. Moreover, I personally think that the first chapter is more on the level of a pilot chapter than it is something part of a coherent story. Maidragon went VERY quickly from a borderline 4-koma to something more episodic within the first handful of chapters. Later on, the episodic tendencies sort of gave way to the idea of a loose, overarching plot held together by the idea that the dragons are still technically tied to the other world for their own reasons.

>Plus they were both toeing the party line at that point

Wasn't the whole point that they were both acting independently? Tohru was interested in Elma because like her she was doing what she felt like instead of being just another harmony dragon out for sacrifices.

They were given leave to act independently because of how well the toed the party line. When Tohru stopped outright, there was a confrontation. Elma was never required to accrue sacrifices, and has yet to deepen the chaos of our world or greatly interfere in it. Her faction knows she's here. That other one even knew her as the local cavalry. Although if she left Kobayashi's firm to start her own, and it became a dominant force in Japan's economy, that would be a problem for everyone.

Thanks, OP.
Iruru chapters are great.

There's another coming up.

>Elma leaves her job to start a firm
She would be condemned as an independent business owner, and start-ups are treated like radioactive waste with regards to viability within the Japanese market. She'd just spend all of her credit budget on food anyway.

Here:
You shouldn't trust batoto for Sup Forums releases, given what they did to the kanna spin off.

Then she ends up borrowing from a yamikin, who tries to collect, to frustration and confusion. Until she realizes it was an illegal loan to begin with, and looks up how to get a lawyer on the internet.

You shouldn't help people who beg for sauce by giving it to them.

Once she knows how the work is done, she can cheat with magic. Like Mickey and the broomsticks.

Well he wasn't begging for sauce.
Besides I'm translating these so people can read them. Why wouldn't I point at the right direction when peole asks?

I get that you want people to enjoy your work, but he was begging for a link. You know how cancerous that is. If you want to provide a complete list of links unprompted in or near the OP to your thread that's one thing, but responding to people like that is another puff from the faggotry cigar.

That's a sad angry way to see the world.
I'm going to willfully ignore you.

What happened to the Kanna spin off?

\ Akari~n /

Canceled, they are going to start a Elma spin off instead

What does that have to do with hosting scanlations?

Wow, RIP in pieces. I kind of don't mind either way. I thought what we got from the Kanna spin-off was pretty adequate. It was rather jam-packed with her personality and shenanigans. Transitioning to an Elma one might be a pretty good thing considering Elma is probably the shallowest chorogon with regards to character building.

Maybe we'll finally meet that supervisor who's a wizard.

The fag who uploaded it there couldn't be bothered reading the chain of replies from here, so he made a mess out of the chapter numbering.
What batoto calls chapter 1 is actually chapters 5, 6, and 7, and what they call chapter 2 is actually chapter 14 and 16 from the second volume.

How the fuck you fuck thing that hard?

I'm assuming he doesn't have 4chanx or any knowledge about archivers so when he saw that a backlink was (dead) he thought it shouldn't matter that much.

I think she's supposed to be bowing after feeling Tohru's hand on her head and hearing Tohru ask for her to work at the candy store, like she's awkwardly trying to show some enthusiasm after being supported when she wasn't expecting it.

>>erase your map
That's an euphemism used in infinite jest.
I guess not everyone had read it.

?

I'm sad to see these translation release threads die as quickly as they do most of the time. When they last, we get a lot of cozy discussion about chorogon lore.

Well this was nice, thanks OP
Do you know if we are gonna get more Elma?

There is an index within ch 49.
Apparently ch. 55 should be about Elma.

Who is this homewrecker?

Why do people still read this crappy manga? Kyoani anime is the only redeeming quality of this series.

Come on now

/thread

Manga quality doesn't bother that much,i'd say COOL's drawing is pretty passable,far from what would people good,but decent enough to be readable.It's the story on each of his work that keeps me going,like Ojojojo and pic related

Kyoani shill, get out

Just noticed all of the dragons (Except fafnir?) wear thongs.

>tfw no tooru gf to give you (you)s

You should be grateful to them for making the author famous

Are you just gonna post the same bait every thread?

Thanks OP.