Exposing Marxism

Continuation of
What we should do first and foremost is go over to college campuses and drop off flyers saying [pic related] to let them know we'll be exposing Marxist professors and their political indoctrination. This will ensure to spark in some paranoia for those that are already engaging in what they're doing in their classes. Then do the exposing itself with a body cam so it allows you to secretly film the whole thing without getting yourself into legal troubles.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7yr0in/film_your_marxist_professors/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Strickland_(blogger)
usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Conservatards don't go to college, idiot. They train for assembly line jobs that get stolen by robots.

Not this faggot again

I just ctrl-F for r: 0 at this point.

Yeah, that's totally why there's fewer conservative college students and professors.
And not the fact that conservatives are too retarded to get into college or become professors.

Go ahead m8, if nobody else likes your idea, just do it yourself. I'm guessing you're still young at college so the heat won't be too bad. Your response depends on the material gathered and the panic it causes amongst those you target. Even a little fear can cause a reduction in negative activity if a person thinks they are being watched in an age where a camera can be the size of a pinhead, how ill they ever know they are safe and unobserved to carry out their nefarious shit ?

>conservatives are too retarded to get into college or become professors

Niggers don't even graduate past grade school

bump

I think it's a good idea. You don't even have to film them, just put the flyers up and cause panic a la IOTBW-esque media coverage

>reddit spacing

>muh communism

Bump

>bumping a thread less than a minute after the latest post
already off to a great start with this retarded project

What happens if the professors see the posters?

>still replying after all this time

you must live with your parents.

What are the consequences of getting caught? or if the video gets popular, the prof gets harassed and they found out you took the vid? post tips how to hide the camera because most professors dont allow to be filmed

Commies are disgusting and dishonest. They hate when their hypocrisy is exposed. Film them.

Why is OP such a butthurt little snowflake? Why aren't campuses a safe space for the free space of nazis who need a hugbox? Why won't anyone love OP?

they get scared

I might put some up around the college I graduated from. I'd like to stick a poster on all of the libshit teacher's doors that I had just to freak them out.

It's probably illegal or some shit tho

bet these Sup Forumsyps haven't even read Hegel...

I don't think that listening to them it's going to help much.

T. basement dwelling NEET who for some reason thinks he's superior to other basement dwelling NEETs

You left of good food that has flavor.

Great idea. I'll do it.

I've got a literal Jewish Marxist professor I used to have in mind. I'll also post in front of the Jewish center.

bump
brilliant idea OP (that's why the shills are here, they're scared)
make sure to promote previous footage as proof of concept to get people interested

your idea got some traction on T_D

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7yr0in/film_your_marxist_professors/

the first video will be the proof of concept that will inspire many more
you're doing God's work

those who can't, teach

Well I already graduated university, but I can still put up the posters.

stupid braindead communist faggot
thanks for showing the rest of this board how scared you are of this idea: it's free promotion

Or go into skilled labor which at this rate last longer than office job you retarded fuck.

everything helps
the posters will scare the marxist profs because they won't know if people are filming or not, or who might be doing it
even if nobody films it will still have a good impact

I like this plan.

>i'm for the working class
>the working class are stupid and retarded

Do you have any statistics to back up these wild claims about students not being conservative?

A lot of college prevent you from doing this
There is no stage 2
There's nothing wrong with being white

stop replying to the non-person
best thing to do now is to cross post and bring in more anons
let's both cross post in slide threads, you in?

bump

this isn't "stage 2" of anything this is a brand new op
>A lot of college prevent you from doing this
fuck off concern troll

i average $40/h working on cars after completing degrees in audio and clinical engineering
the money that can be made in skilled labor- especially if you're not unionized- is incredible

So the place is a little messy, other than that what's really wrong with that picture?

kill your Marxist professors

this is a great sign. I think we have another IOTBW here

Ethiopians are literally Caucasian/negroid mutts. Not even black

>brand new op
>Exact same format
Who are you trying to fool, leaf?

bump for justice

you can try to but they will find out who you are and destroy you

happened to a guy in Portland who was exposing the lunacy at Portland Community College

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Strickland_(blogger)

Bump
Kill em all
I mean
Film them all

>Ethiopians are literally Caucasian/negroid mutts. Not even black
TIL Ethiopians are white

nobody gives a fuck about your retarded concern trolling
you're only encouraging people to do it more

keep up the good work retard, keep promoting this

Professors against the free flow of information?

>A lot of college prevent you from doing this
Paper tiger rules at best designed to avoid lawsuits.

This is a good idea be size regardless of whether or not Marxist professors are filmed, the mere idea they could be getting secretly filmed is enough to inject their entire classroom with paranoia.

uh ok lol whatever the fuck your post is implying. go fuck yourself edge lord

>Professors against the free flow of information?

you ever been to a college?

Bump
White genocide should start in colleges

He had an entire channel dedicated to exposing his own school. Meaning, he was filming more than 10 videos. We only need one. No wonder his stupid ass got caught

there is a fuck ton of nuclear redpilling material waiting to be mined from indoctrinated classrooms using a camera

that's why the shills are so scared

don't do this campaign goys it will destroy your life to draw attention to out, ahem I mean, marxist plans

you're not even trying CIA

That isn't Reddit spacing.

this thread is full of terrified shills
which means this is a good idea
keep it up lads

All I want for Christmas is Marxists' genocide.

Maybe not have skin heads
Undercut is better.
I have a nazi gf. after being a skinny robot for so long, Im going to brag.

I literally had a self-identifying communist professor teaching at UC Davis, Global Health class

We wont gas you, but you have to stay in africa.
Help us Help you

then stop talking big on Sup Forums and go do it, can't wait to see YOUR videos

It's already working now, shills have seen and reported this thread, they will have spread the word soon and by tomorrow they will be shitting themselves looking for cameras, the class topic will be moderated a little out of fear. And if they don't tone down the lesson, the footage will be great.

I went to play tennis
Tore ACL, they dropped me but I got back in on an AC Scholarship
There are SO many white nationalists at University of houston

This. My gf is at UofT and she tells me the class spends half of lecture time shitting on western civilization and white people, outright saying racist things against whites. She's in a health based masters program..oh, and when it comes to assignments they draw pictures with crayons.

Literally 10k$ a year to draw and be indoctrinated to hate whitey or hate yourself.

These people need to be videotaped. I'm in eng, at an eng based school, so I fortunately don't see this. Wish I could help

All I want for Christmas is to be given the opportunity to be the button pusher of the gas chambers that marxists will be shoved into.

>calling Sup Forums 4chan on Sup Forums
Go back.

>shills have seen and reported this thread

any links to shills freaking out would be greatly appreciated by my salt mining co

Does she know about (((THEM)))

That's half the point. To let them know there will be accountabilty for brainwashing the nation's youth. Maybe they'll tone down the overt lies in response.

common sense

I've already printed 20 sheets asshole. We have reading week here now so I'll be out next weekend making sure marxists shit their pants monday morning, solely because they know they are spreading cancer that is nuclear redpill material for normies.

Should we be setting a date for this anons or just whenever?

That might reveal how deeply i am enmeshed within their group. :D :D :D

>tfw professors start collecting phones at the beginning of class

Well Culture of Critique is one of her favourite books, and she's had first hand red pilling experience from them

The same common sense that tells people niggers are dumb, and then you reee that it's not real science?

Dont fucking film.. kill them. the time is now

>common sense

Yet hereI am doing a masters degree and all I see basically see are conservatives and conservative profs.

We just spent a lecture sidetracked to debunking the "leftist global warming myth" - verbatim by math phd prof

I go to Oregon State and there's a bunch of WN apparently but I've never met any. I've never met anyone with right-wing views at OSU but they are out there. During the election people would right pro trump slogans in chalk on the ground in the middle of the night and leftys would freak out. One guy just got fucked for his political views at OSU, you probably saw it posted here, Andrew Oswalt. Made national news. The administrators really fucked him over and so did the local DA

c'mon now give us some salt

Ive been doing this for 3 years at two colleges, once I’ve graduated I’ll release the footage. It’s damning. If you have any foresight and patience document the Marxism but hold it till you have your diploma. This makes it harder to track you down and they can’t Fuck you over easily by kicking you out.

>yet here I am doing a masters degree
Wow really on what?

Do I detect a faint glow aroind this post?

Mm, there is another entity advocating random violence in the thread next door.

Get #FilmYourMarxistProfessors trending and post the flyer on posts that major universities make.

UofM checking in. Is this legal?

Post the flyers and the hashtag #FilmYourMarxistProfessors on the Twitters of these universities: usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

Also the same for universities in the rest of the Anglosphere.

Machine Learning.

How about you? If you even are in uni I'm assuming you're some undergrad soc sci faggot completely brainwashed by morons who slimed and scammed their ways into getting a pseudo science Phd.

Tell me I'm wrong. kek
You lefties are literally so predictable and cookie cutter

My prof is a raging Marxist. But I need that sweet Sweet gpa boost. How do we do this without reducing our grade?

Yes, spread the hashtag #FilmYourMarxistProfessors with the flyer jpg on UofM's Twitter and Facebook pages, get the flyers up, it's perfectly legal, you can always just record audio if you want to be safe.

Bump. Do it.

Record their lectures in audio and make a Youtube vid of choice insane Marxist quotations with a picture of the profs face.