Black Panther

Holy shit lol
The black people in black panther get their powers literally by drinking PURPLE DRANK
i thought it was a meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Au3htNmGgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=qE68z_M4CoI
youtube.com/watch?v=uYZy9eRazVw
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Nu8RVhpwY
youtube.com/watch?v=qTAf0AqSL6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you tried it though

what is it

I mean can you really blame them

codein cough syrup mixed with sprite (and maybe a jolly rancher or two)
liquid heroin basically

Liquor and robitussin I think. Or some cough syrup with some crap in it, I've never wanted to try it. I would presume it's liquor plus whatever that cough medicine is that requires an id

codeine and fanta

Nope, just codeine cough syrup mixed with soda.
Tastes pretty good and feels nice but I'd only recommend using it if you've been prescribed the stuff since codeine is bad for your heart. If you like opiates then it's something to try but you can get the same effect with pills.

One way ticket to constipation town

nigger oxys?

Ayo nigga we be talkin to da ANCESTAs n shiet.

*actually just tripping on some unknown jungle compound*

Hm. Proves my whiteness I guess, I thought it was nyquil and vodka, glad I never wanted to try it, that combo would probably kill me harder

I would not know because I do not watch super hero movies any more. I refuse to give the unoriginal movie industry any more of my money.

rip dj screw

Is that the homo version of redpill for niggers?

I always see food stamp niggers buy three two liter bottles of the purple grape soda so that's what I thought it was referring to.

Its an abstract kind of feel when the people you thought couldn't get any worse are actually worse. Will there ever be an end to the rabbit hole that is niggers?

>Only black jedi
>Purple lightsaber

What did they mean by this?

George Lucas told Samuel Jackson that Sam had to pick either blue or green. Sam said purple. Since Sam is Samuel Jackson, Lucas agreed.

that shit is overrated. literally a meme drink

I've tried it. I ended up walking outside naked and talking to people for what felt like years while spiders crawled all over my body

Woke up about 10 hours later covered in cuts and bruises

KANGZ BOIIII
youtu.be/Au3htNmGgC4

I feel like it'd just make me tired and fall asleep.

I hate that i was not smart enough to think of this.
God dammit.

nu uh
I havent seen the movie. they said it was an herb

its not normal cough syrup it is liquid codeine and gets you fucked up

He was making a joke you autismo

that's because you drank DXM syrup, not codeine syrup, you fucking idiot

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

robitussin will not fuck you up like that it's codeine cough syrup, you can only get it with a script

AHAHHAHAH i watched the movie last night and after the dranks the purple drank , he starts to hallucinate and start doing some bix nood madda fuka ooga booga shit! I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

bet you wont do it.

>on a watchlist because I called someone a nigger
So that's why the guy in US customs looked at me with disgust. Thanks, 43 Eyes.

wow you're too new

Dude there's so many different ones who knows anymore, the original was Codeine/Promethazine Which I am white so I love opiates, but don't do drugs anymore. If you do drugs past highschool or college you are pathetic.
Though the purple I drank was Hydrocodone/Promthezine. Much strong, and a way better time honestly.

The classic codeine cough syrup also contained promethazine, an antihistamine which acts as a CNS suppressant.

Guzzle this stuff and you'll never know what happened to you unless someone tells you - assuming, of course, you live to hear the tale.

Purple drank killed most of the late 90's rappers in the Houston area.
There needs to be a resurgance of drank use among blacks.

Nice copeepasta, however the thread this was in earlier got dubzs as well. Odd, checked.

i laughed

youtube.com/watch?v=qE68z_M4CoI

posting anime to uplift nice bureau person in need

rip pimpc

if only this was real

sheeeeeeit

H-Town lookin' ass nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=uYZy9eRazVw

Hol up. Purple drank isn't just grape soda?

WHAT THE FUCK.. How is a leaf the realest nigga in this thread. What universe am I living in.

t. Houstonian from the southside

Bullshit dumb faggot. Even the dude replying doesn't is wrong. To see that shit you'd need to drink over 1200mg and you'd 100% puke it up, also you don't see spiders and people....

It's a dissoactive not a deliriant

Nice fake ass story faggot

really? you can buy codeine cough syrup, here over the counter easily.

No kek! It is cough sizzurrpp muh niggggaa

you need to understand that purple drank and grape drink are two different things

>Since Sam is Samuel Jackson, Lucas agreed.
fucking cringe

More into Ro myself, 210

DXM fucks you up way harder than codeine, are you joking?

>you thought couldn't get any worse are actually worse.

Don't look up jenkem. You cannot ever unsee.

Because Lucas didn't know that purple is the color of pimps. Jackson pulled a fast one.

>DXM fucks you up way harder than codeine

You've never had Hydrocodone/prometh syrup or Codeine for that matter if you compare DXM to that. DXM is literal shit. It is a dissociative, not a Opiate.

Who is forcing you to read threads on Sup Forums?

This is copasta

Her shoulder puff looks like a pig snout

haha DRANK

Why two cups of styrofoam though

Lel, if you only knew.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2Nu8RVhpwY

>Which I am white so I love opiates
No you are SCUM that's why you love opiates. KYS

> There are no Black Panthers in Africa
>> 161172513
Sorry OP for stealing your thread

Grape drink and sizzurp (how the dindus call it) are 2 different things. I'm old as fuck but I remember in highschool people talking about sizzurp and how the hood fat white kids would do it on weekends. It seemed crack head tier type of shit.

kys user ur why I tell my friends in texas Houston is worse than Austin

DIE SLOW PEDRO

it's sorta like alcohol and weak heroin had a babby

Ro's from the south too. Mossouri city off ridgemont.. Im an old head, grew up near fuqua, only white kid on the street. We used to catch rides with the older kids to the original screw house off cullen to buy our grey tapes.. back before the internet amd digital music lol.. was a rough childhood, but good memories along with massive red pills, and becoming harder than id like. Now its white suburbs, and a 9 to 5 with kids. I still jam ro, trae, ands stuff though.

codeine and promethazine

nibbas Idk if you realized this but there are no black panthers in africa, it is not an african animal
> Black leopards occur predominantly in southwestern China, Bhutan, India and Myanmar, and throughout the Malay peninsula including the island of Java. In these areas, melanistic leopards are more common than those with the lighter-colored pelts of animals with dominant genes. In the Malay peninsula, nearly all leopards reported are melanistic. The melanistic mutation is less common in Africa, but individuals have been reported in Ethiopia, Kenya and the equatorial forests of Cameroon. Natural selection may play a role in the predominance of black leopards in Asia, where the melanistic coloration is more of an asset than in the African savanna.

(virtually none, the black panther isn't African. Looooooooooooooool)

jesus christ i can't stop laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=qTAf0AqSL6U
Is Black Panther Alt-Right? | Africa Reacts to America

>H-Town lookin' ass nigga
Wat u no bout dat durty souf boi?

because purple is the color of royalty from rome n sheet.

Take some dxm gel caps and tell me that shit doesn't fuck you up.

Opiates are a good chill time. If you take a proper dose of dxm it fuck you up real good but it's a real bad time I don't recommend.

>be me
>muh dick
>fuck thots
>they have muh kids
>kids get sick
>medicaid gives babby's momma cough syrup
>babby's momma goes to walgreens
>sprite and a cough'script
>dat purple drank

the constipation sensation thats gripping the nation

lean and all that dxm type of shit are shit tier for 14 year olds lol

Post sharpie in pooper

kek
More than I'd like to

Could black panther be the most profitable troll yet? Has Hollywood convinced blacks to expose their hipocracy and racist core for 15$ a seat? Hmm? MWGA? Haha gotcha.

Thankfully they at least mix cough syrup with enough other shit that makes people puke because kids would be fucking their brains otherwise.

Honestly I don't get the drinking shit - just get some codein + asprin/tynole and take a few. What's the advantage to drinking some nasty mix?

>LARPING
This hard
10/10

Do it, nigger.

Nice trips.

t. concerned citizen

>the black panther isn't African.

Once again, american blacks appropriating the culture of another ...

I ain't a role role model model
I just roll roll models models

T. Paul wall

Rip dj screw niggas

yeah it's retarded. I did it 3 or 4 times in highschool, just made me sleepy and I could barely even feel the opiate effects. I think it's literally just because nigger rappers glorify it. Similar to how niggers will spend hundreds of dollars on flip flops because they're Gucci brand just because some rapper talked about them

Anyone catch the double cup action going on. Niggers at work do it all the time.

Do a flip off a building and yell out fuck pol on a live stream or you are a larping faggot.

do it faggot

I can see my office in that pic

Of course I've tried it, dumb ass, what the fuck? Taken basically every drug except that crack and that PCP.

It's a fruit inside of a flower, but when they make an elixir out of it it's purple.

Wakanda sure has a lot in common with another town that liked purple drink and that didn't end well at all.

everyone - DXM will fuck you up way more than codeine. real drank is promethazine and codeine, with sprite, some purple jolly ranchers, and maybe some booze.
shit will fuck you up