Instead of importing niggers they should have imported Slav(e)s to pick cotton in America

Instead of importing niggers they should have imported Slav(e)s to pick cotton in America.

We should have just done what the sand niggers did and castrate slaves.

Kek. Isn't slav the origin of the word slave?

They were far away though. How do you convince a bunch of Muscovites to enslave each other? It was easy with the niggers. Give one tribe guns as part of the triangle trade, and they will go out and enslave their rival tribal neighbors. Do you think white people actually "enslaved" people? They just purchased the slaves. It was entirely the negro's doing.

yea....

but really northerners should have helped the southern economy adjust to industrialization.

No

>How do you convince a bunch of Muscovites to enslave each other?

I rather be a slav(e) than a cucked faggot german

>post picture of a model next to an ordinary person
>"Holy shit! ______ BTFO! How will _____ ever recover? _____ aren't white!

Shoo shoo, Schlomo.

A lot of Slavs were Serfs anyway maybe you could buy them off the nobles. I mean it would technically be illegal but for the right price it could be done. I doubt the conditions in American plantations were worse than what they were used to anyway.

Why does the slav have a gay mans haircut and mustache?

>Amerimutt education
That style of hair and facial hair was very predominant in Slavic tribal culture. Even today, many Cossacks have pretty much identical hairstyles.

>no magyars or georgians

fuck off with your D&C, schlomo

For one you are American (you forgot your meme flag). Second of all the gay biker community has taken that hair style over for several years so maybe adapt to modern times cause he looks gay

if purity is what you care about how is that any better? it might be worse, you wouldn't be able to pick out mixers as easily

yes

Nah I don't care about purity that much. I think Slavs would be able to integrate better than niggers did.

Yes, specifically originating with southern Slavs. Only reason Africans started being used was that the Ottomans made it difficult to get to the southern Slavs.

I don't use a memeflag but it doesn't change the fact you're a retarded Amerimutt. I know you're a deeply repressed homosexual but stop looking at everything like a faggot and try to be cultured (this is especially impossible for Americans, I know).

Dude, you are American, stop being a self hating faggot like white liberals. That style was taken over by the gay community, for some reason you refuse to acknowledge this.

>mohawks are an exclusively fag haircut
I'm not sure why you're so fixated on male genitalia but you need help, queer.

Anyways, I'm calling you an Amerimutt because you're clearly retarded, just like an inbred mutt. The picture I posted clearly shows respective ethnic groups in historical costumes, not how they would look nowadays. Brits don't walk around with handlebar mustaches and pith hats, Greeks don't always have a jewel-encrusted diadem on their head at all times, and Spaniards don't keep their Morion helmet next to their car keys.

>All these los goblinos ITT

I'm being weird and foreign and you can't stop me.

Leafs are literally the exact same as Americans, retard. You're a mutt too.

Exactly the British were smart to use white convicts in Australia instead of importing Africans

>Descendent of slave laborers on a penal colony.

kek

No, sweetie

Historically, such a tradition was more likely to start the equivalent of a world war by the time Europeans were able to get to them because the muscovites were already united.