Trolling the anti-gun media

Since the media has decided to post videos of gun owners destroy their AR15s, we should troll them to expose their lack of firearm knowledge. Get on Twitter, tag media outlets and antigun activists, post images like pic-related, and say youve destroyed your AR15. (this would work best if you put a hacksaw or something like that in the image) Try to get them to retweet your posts and expose themselves as having a lack of firearms knowledge. (for no-gun fags, the pic is an AR15 disassembled for cleaning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJI-eVL58
youtube.com/watch?v=hoXTtwtXI44
youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0?t=4[embed]
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dovo6lfOzVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But are they really THAT dumb?

Yes and this is brilliant lmao. This could be the next "shoulder thing that goes up".

Yes. The media will catch on fast because faggots will tell them in the comments. But it could go viral on twitter no problem.

yes, they are really that dumb about everything other than makeup, hairspray, and reading pure bullshit off a teleprompter

The response to #oneless is #onemorecuckold, or #onemorepussy, or #onemoresoyboy

Hang on. Incoming pic

This is an elected officials press statement.
Yes they really are that fucking stupid.

These are the same idiots who label every shotgun and hunting right an assault rifle.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

Put a sledgehammer in the pic for effect

youtube.com/watch?v=pFWJI-eVL58

Yes. Get some cheap chink airsoft rifles and turn them in when the gun drives start popping up and get those sweet gift cards.

To beat the Jew, you gotta think like the Jew.

A piece of pipe with a nail as a firing pin is "technically" a shotgun. I've heard stories of people turning in home made shotguns that are $5 of materials to government buy back programs and making tons of money.

I do have a decent old shitsoft collection. Just gunna remove the orange tips, field strip, and post to Twitter right quick. Maybe I'll mix in my real ar for funzies

there were some photos of a chicago gun buyback where people literally did this. The cops were complaining the system was being gamed buy libs kept on doing it.

paid 300$ for this. i would have been making them all day long.

Mine sucks. I couldn’t find a hack saw.

You mean when they are not eating tide pods?

Why are gunfags so retarded and gay?

Have a bump user.

The serial # is mocking them. I love it.

This is a great idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=hoXTtwtXI44

>30 cal clip

BURN THE CONSTITUTIONS!
IMBEACH 2 SCHOOPS!

WTF lol. I hope they have a gun buyback. I am going to buy a new lower receiver and and some rail covers for my scar 17.

Year, people like RoyalNonesuch and Serbu deliberately make slamfire shit guns for a quick profit from retards.

Is there a limit on the number of guns you can submit to a buyback? I would love to shot up with 100 pieces of pipe on a bock of wood. Go buy a new car with cash from the profits.

Then trick your local leftist news channel into doing a piece about what a hero you are for taking so many guns off the streets of your city.

*show up
Freudian slip?

like this youtu.be/iJmFEv6BHM0?t=4[embed]

I can't wait till gun buy backs start. Slam fire single shot .22's thrown together for $15 worth of material. "Sold Back" for a couple hundred.

Kek beer all over me

#oneless=#onemorecuck

here you go OP i can take more apart and make a bigger pile if you want

FBI much?

Advanced heat seeking bullets

Or just look up pictures guns that have gone Kaboom and said you purposely clogged the barrel and fired a live round through. Or tell people to fire .300 Blackout from their 5.56 ARs to “quickly destroy evil assault rifles.”
Disclaimer. Don’t sue me. Don’t actually do this. Fuck off FBI.

I will unironically make 100 slam fire pipe guns and turn them in. No questions asked? Why thank you very much kind sir! I’ll take my $300 each in cash please.

WTF are you talking about? I'm honestly asking if somebody can show up with 100 home made guns and make like $30,000 in buybacks if they are giving $300 a gun, or if there is usually a limit of 5 or something.

WTF would the FBI have to do with anything?

You are jewbot bitch dint tell people to destroy them or encourage that behavior. Find a short rope and tall tree immediately or sooner faggot

hmmm. What if we take this a step further and invent up a group of leftists who are ambushing racist rightwingers on their way to the shooting range and post disassembly pics as proof of destruction?

I'll be monitoring this thread.

One or two no I'd required in every corner of your shithole ok. Show up with a semi truck you retarded fuck they have a drone follow you home. You know this and are FBI or a cocksucking soi who needs to have his mother restrict his internet access. Kys

>Huhu everyone's destroyin their guns, let's make a buncha pictures doin it too but all fake like
Wow. Great plan OP.
That'll show 'em.

To protect the American people we must ban all black gun, statistically black guns cause more crime.

What would be the crime? It is perfectly legal to manufacture all the firearms you want as long as you don't sell them to anybody. Selling them requires a license. But you can make 1,000,000 guns for personal use if you want.

I think you might have a cactus up your ass. You should probably get that checked out.

Actually, in Seattle, pro-gunnies were beating the buyback police to the punch - intercepting the proceedings and offering the soon-to-be former owners a fair price for their wares.
Beats getting a $100 gift card to Amazon for an AR, that's for damn sure!

I'm not arguing that it's illegal. I build them. Don't think you're slick tho do it gently IF you intend to do it. I intend to as well but I'm gonna sell them gently all over NorCal southern Oregon west Nevada southern Idaho. Have a plan son or buy them of me

>virtue signal fags will destroy them anyways
>give them a method to make a frag grenade in their own face
Fuck you. You’re the shill.
But don’t do this guys. Hypothetically speaking only.

Yes, they really are

This

Outside of taking sams bread for a piece of pipe. Buy them for more than the buyback price. They'll sell it. That old 6.5 Swiss or creedmore will be stupid cheap. Uzi and mac10 same

So you're encouraging people to actually destroy perfectly GOOD weapons. Cmon man

The hashtag they're using is #oneless

you can't make this shit up, or they are master trolls.

nice

Wow

Offer 'em the fair "blue book" price, if you're feeling charitable - drop a red-pill, via secondary "resell" market.
>"This gun, here, is worth X amount - that's worth Y times more than what that cheap piece of Bezos' plastic dildo they were gonna give you."
Words to that effect: You get the idea.

Why not? Did you not see the boomer cut up his sp1? The only people who will do this are not 2a friends anyway.

call the FBI those are child size condoms used by pedophiles.

#pizzagate

The point is to point out that media has no knowledge of guns and make people realize they frequently lie about them. Is this that hard to understand?

Fuck tho pussies offer them less than book and more than Sam. They wanna get fucked? Fuck em right

Pretty much committed a major felony, illegally modifying the barrel far shorter than what BATFE's SBR requirements dictate - on JewTube, no less!
>Arraignment, when?

You can't show me thing like this or I'll have to go jerk off

True

I think the best one was some guy on firearm blog molded 1000 lowers in resin for a unit cost of $0.18 per piece. He didn't turn them in for gift cards or anything though.

True!!

bump for good idea

"...IF you're feeling charitable...", I said.

You did say that. Pussies like to be fuvked tho. So get the lube

BUMB
ONE STEP FURTHER FOR GASING KIKES

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dovo6lfOzVo
Enjoy

I'll look it up thanks

LOL

.50? Holds like 3.5 rounds in an extended mag prolly. Being down range is pants shitting

how fucked are gunless libs going to be?

NOTHING CONGRESS SAY OVERRIDES
THE CONSTITUTION

Wellllll they amend the constitution

And to think, there are people that want to take these things away from us.

Should I destroy my AR-16?

Bet.

The states amend the constitution, dodobrain.

Put the pins down, but otherwise, perfect.

True.
Watched "Lords of War" (I think) on History Channel one time.
>History Channel.
Yeah, yeah - I know. :-P
Regardless, dude comes into the tent, offering his Kel-Tec bullpup for auction - had zero damn idea 'bout it.
Needless to state, I'm in agreement: You don't know - let alone, care - what you have, you deserve to lose it.
>...The entire show was staged, but that's beside the point.

They fall for Sam Hyde every fucking time so yes

I'm sure the African peacekeepers with the blue berets will treat 'em, fairly.

Holy fucking kek my sides

Yes. Never underestimate how little people know about things they never really think about. Especially, in this case, that kind of people who have little to no technical knowledge to begin with (city people aka the anti gun cucks). To them a gun is just a scary metal object that kills people when you point in their direction and push an oddly shaped button. Just like cars are metal boxes that can transport you if you put an expensive magic potion in a special hole on the side and that you bring to a wizard when it fails to drive. I'm not even really exaggerating here

What are some good publications to tag? I dont keep up with the mainstream media

It takes a unanimous vote of the people to gun grab, that's why liberals are shooting kids, and blackmailing people to side with them.
Feinstein / Pelosi voter fraud scheme.

Better idea.
>Buy 3D printer
>Buy plastic
>Download all the shit Defense Distributed has
>Print
>Sell
>Money
>Go to next buyback facility
>Repeat

Just like that portrait!

10/10 would fuck my enemies while shooting myself in the dick
t. nogun soycuck

thats an anti recoil weight system user, it lets white pro-trump terrorists use automatic fire and have more accuracy at their weekly school shootings and right wing death camp meetups.

she's good for nothing but sucking dicks

Is that the Commodore 64 version?

Get your upgrade user.