Dragon Ball Super

They'd be excellent playmates for each other if they lived in the same universe, wouldn't they?

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

baku waku

would they kiss too?

caulifla will kiss kale retard

nice fan fiction, you flaming homo

I don't think the tournament of power is erasing universes. What if it's some ploy to increase power levels throughout the universe? Obviously their average strength matters for some purpose if the stronger universes are being spared. What if strong universes are necessary for some greater evil looming ahead? The angels don't seem to care at all that their worlds are being erased, that one dude was smirking even, perhaps knowing it doesn't matter in the end.

>Grand Priest was exaggerating for kicks and Zeno really only had to erase the weakest Universe.
>When Goku suggested a tournament, they determined that only the first team to be eliminated would actually be erased.
>Grand Priest brings back all the erased universes to tell them this and have a good laugh at their expense...
>...Then erases U9 again. This time for good.
My inner sadist wants this really badly.

Preview Reminder

Reminder That Buyon is beautiful

Personally I think it will end with a merge, It is the most fitting Goku wish as it allows him to fight them all whenever he wants and we can get some GoD humour when they all move into Beerus's house.

However it will probably end with Frieza winning and asking to revive planet vegeta so he can blow it up again.

This thread needs some CHADhan right now

What's the advantage of going God in the anime?

Chad is in the house

Every single foe in Super that gets to face SS2 Goku becomes or is heavily foreshadowed right now to become much stronger than they first seemed.

>Beerus
Wasn't even trying against SS2; and even against SSG it turns out he had been using a measly fraction of his power at the time. Unsurpassed at the moment despite SSB.
>Future Trunks
Unlocks Super Saiyan "Rage"
>Black
Increases in power in the very fight with SS2 Goku, confirmed for unlocking SSGSS the next time he faces the main characters.
>Present Zamasu
Fight prodigy foreshadowed in the very episode of his spar with Goku to have plenty of room for growth. Confirmed in the future timeline to have gotten stronger after more than a decade of continued training.
>Gohan
Always had higher potential ceiling than Goku, and confirmed in their spar to be gunning for a new power up although different from the super saiyan route.
>Caulifla
Pretty much confirmed by Goku that she isn't far from unlocking SS3. Also foretold by that same Goku on a separate occasion that she is getting stronger before the ToP ends, which may or may not have to do with the SS3 comment.

reminder that only power scaling idiots get upset at the monster possibly being stronger than hit.
who the hell cares? Why do you let something small like that impair on you ability to like the show?

Some have speculated that God is actually more powerful than Blue, but harder to maintain.

Leave Muten Roshi to me.

CHADforce in the thread baby

Well you SHOULD give a shit. Gohan will fight Jiren you know.

Some say it uses less stamina, has a healing factor and is faster. I don't know if any of these are true but he's not doing it for shits and giggles.

Reminder that Bardock is beautiful.

How long will Roshi keep his composure before entering rape mode.

Baseless, but interesting.
Oh yeah, it did heal that wound didn't it? That would be worth using in a defensive battle.

Damn straight, Jiren is going to die in Gohan's hands

Oh, great. More screeching autists.

1) Give me proof that they'll fight.
2) If they did, how would that affect the angels?

Oops, nearly forgot Kale whose fight against Goku is mostly against his SS2 too.
>the next episode she gains her "controlled" super saiyan and also appears to have better control of her full power and bulk "Ultra" form, too. Seems to have stamina issues, and receives the same foretelling by Goku that she can become even stronger before the tournament ends

i miss this guy

I would imagine he would have constantly tried to set her up with Gohan while Chi-Chi screams in horror at having her as a potential daughter-in-law.

He was truly based.

Just accept that Gohan is a fucking pimp and it will be over before you know it

>Same hair as Grand Priest
Coincidence? I think NOT.

>Baseless
That is mostly true.

Most of the speculations came from a Toriyama interview where he vaguely said something to the effect of "Red is a stronger color than Blue." Some people have taken that to mean SSG was more powerful than SSB.

Like you said, it makes for very poor evidence, but interesting to think about.

I hope she ends being one of the strongest U4.

If this gets expanded further Super might be saved

Imagine how awesome his resume would be if they got him to work for the U6 tournament.

>"It will be over before you know it."
Whispered Buutenks softly as he slipped his cock down Chodehan's throat.

Friendly reminder that Toppo is beautiful.

Can We Just Pray That The Manga Version Will Do A Better Job With This Arc??

That may just be referring to SSB+KK, although I have no idea if Toriyama was actually involved in that decision.

Reminder there is b e t t e r

>average shonen LN title

More.

Leave limit breaking to me.

The rules say no weapons allowed. How come he is allowed to have a weapon?

More t h i c k n e s s coming up!

>Implying

What is Lady Red's power level?

Maybe it's part of him.

>filename
Kek, so much for Kale being some big shot because she no sells SSB which nearly everybody relevant can do these days. She's as big of a red herring as Jiren.

maybe muy fuerte for usted papa

>She's weak against Androids

reminder that Dyspo will beat Hit by virtue of being lightspeed because DBS characters are all slow.

I wasn't here to talk about it, but 17 had a fun fight. A shame about the lazy animation in a couple parts, but it was overall nice to look at.

Im ok with this Dyspo is the coolest name i have ever heard i don't know what makes it sound so cool he is also a variation of beerus race so i really want to see his fighting style

>Faster than light
>Still jobs to a tentacle monster

Beerus & Champa are cats.

Dyspo is a hare.

Dyspo will kick Hit's ass with the help of his friend, until Goku arrives.

that tentacle monster was lightspeed.

>Faster than light
>Still jobs to a lightspeed tentacle monster

>tfw Dyspo has a tentacle/vore fetish

i hope we get at least an arc after eoz so we can see best boy in action

oh tori how can one guy be so pure yet so perverted at the same time

Mi poder por tu

>jobs
jobs
(You) don't know what jobbing is

the no weapons rules is superseded by the all monocles must have a cane accompaniment rule

why are you jobbing user

>yfw Toriyama changes Uub's design and makes him white

the fucking shitstorm that would ensue though

>be me male
>find two girls kissing hot
>get called homo for it
???

Get out toyocuck. Nobody gives a shit about the manga and you're not welcome here

Is this a bot or something? How is it posted in every thread?

i can already imagine all the twitter posts

>Lady Red giving him the finger on the 5th panel (Page 1)

dont worry, its just autism

He's been in every thread since May. Every since Heles said she finds Goku beautiful

It is a homosexual act you fucking degenerate.

who the fuck cares. why is this such an issue? The monster was really strong. So what? Why is it so hard to accept?

Doujinshin of ALL the Prider Troopers coming soon?

Gold.

I don't even know who she is. How is he in every thread though? It's possible but goddamn does he sleep?

I feel kinda sad for people like them sometimes. Seems like so much wasted energy.

>Sup Forums poster
>calling anyone else a degenerate
Hypocrite much?

heh, that's great.

>I feel kinda sad for people like them sometimes. Seems like so much wasted energy.
He switches from being on his PC to his phone when, I assume, he is away from his computer. It's not that difficult to shitpost a single image on every thread.

What did they mean by this?

>two(2) gay chicks kissing is supposed to be gay for men

This is Helles, she started everything with this

This Thread?

>Everyone on the Norwegian butt plug review forum is the same poster

Nice headcanon and nice try.

Being evil and studying fighting styles are the best thing ever.

Nobody is the same poster, but every poster is a degenerate in their own way.

I don't remember most of their names.

Before then it was reminder that Goku is spelled Gokou or some shit. And in the OP threads there are reminder of Jinbei's death spoilered out. It's kinda sickening actually. I guess I'm the only one bugging out about these fags.

Calling all based Toeichads.

I've figured out why DBS seems so dumb. It's satire! Also, Goku knows he's the main character and therefore immortal and always destined to win

The Dragon Ball Super manga is _____________