Shingeki no Kyojin

So will he just kill Zeke or will he torture him a little? Will he torture him naked or will manlet use Zackley´s machine?

Soon

Annie will wake up and Eren will be there to defend her.

Watch out, people get trigger here a lot with Eren or Annie, more when is EA.

But I wasn´t talking in a romantic sense, I think Annie will have a court just like Eren had. They will decide what to do with her.

>getting triggered with Annie
that's just some retarded mankasa posters
annie didn't even have that much screeentime to garner hate or reasons for it

I dont think Paradise government is going to be caring about her, she needs to get out fast.

what a gay thread
move

But we are always the same people posting user

>caring about the OP

I think that concept is a bit beyond him

Reminder that Eren is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Revolves around the idea of his mother
>Is jealous of girls
>He is only able to value, appreciate and admire male figures
>Lots of female friends because he doesn't try anything lewd with them
>Obsessed with his male friend

it a fucking man with his butt showing
this is why people call the snk fandom cancerous, there's a thread about that exact thing

People say is cancerous because anons like you. Stop making extra threads just because you dont like the OP.

>People say is cancerous because anons like you.
what?
the fandom is cancerous because it is
the fujos are fucking cancerous, it would be fine as long as they talk about something relevant but they always post their pasta on characters being fagots and what not

Reminder.

You can start a discussion, you have one here
You can put a no gay op that you will see the same pasta. We just need the anime because that bring more people and talk about animation and things, and a chapter that is not a flashback.

Not, really Fujos are just anoying, the problem is the meta drama anons keep pushing.

I think Eren´s plan is to eat the other shifters and get eaten by Historia. Will original Ymir appear once he does that?

fuck the retarded mankasa whales, ships are not to be taken seriously

most cliche and predictable storyline
not happened

I think him eating all the other shifters is enough. If Historia ate him she'd just be overtaken by the king's will and mindwipe everyone. But I feel like this is too obvious.

Calm down ʒɑ̃

This is why they are retards

Reminder that Reiner is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Is jealous of girls

Annie is made for Bert cock

Holy shit. RE is literally canon.

Nope

The FFXVfags pushed the meme so far that we have a Final Fantasy villain now.

Reminder that Jean is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Is jealous of girls

he looks like a Jedi user

Reiner is so handsome.

fujos my dear friends
this is the current SnK

Reminder that Armin is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Is jealous of girls

Bow to your Queen

It's already decided, they'll give her to a new shifter.

Reminder that manlet is a fucking faggot. He is probably the most un-intentional well developed homosexual character in a shonen manga. And he is not the stereotypical gay but one with many layers.
>Father issues
>Is jealous of girls

>Jean, tired of being cucked by Mikasa will forget about her and fall in love with Historia, he will be Paradis King.
How would you react.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>those fingers
>somewhere, RIGHT NOW, pedo-kun is choking himself and furiously wanking with a finger in his ass

ignoring is difficult for some people

ZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fucking hell, this imagery.

Post Shingeki moms

I would fucking love him forever just for how unpredictable it would be and how much butthurt it would cause everywhere

Post lolikasa

((eereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnn!!!))

>The user who said tumblr is desperatly trying to take over is right.
>All those Ragetardfags.

you people really have nothing else to talk about expect who is who on an anonymous board

That was just a joke, user. Although we really don't have anything else to talk about anyway.

it's too late user, it has less ledditors and more dumblrinas now who are more obsessed with fanarts and ships than anything else
look at the new "post mom" shit
anything done too much gets boring and cancerous at some point

Keep 'em coming yar scurvy dog

That one went over your head then?

Stop making threads, then? Give it enough time for the tumblrites to go back to that place, and the quality will skyrocket.

even if someone try to talk about something nobody here atm is interested

it's dumblr who's making threads user
and the poster ratio is at it's lowest

Lolikasa is cute.

>it's another fanart dumping thread

It's not nearly as bad as the last one.

Twitter sauce?

Agreed

JM soon

I am now totally sure none of the oldfags visit these threads

I want Annie to force feed me squash

I'm one. There's another few around too.

But you're wrong.

Soon.

Hansamu~

Why was Pieck's surname kept hidden?

She's a hidden Yeager user

She's dying soon, so there's no point.

Armin and Pieck are siblings.

Hint No. 1 – The need for a retcon

No one likes retconning. The fans don’t like it and I can only assume that Isayama, who I believe is a perfectionist, doesn’t either. His attention to detail and long-term planning have successfully kept the manga fairly coherent until now. He's avoided the need for retconning with the exception of some minor things, such as Ymir’s titan teeth in the Marco flashback and the whole Eren’s “eating” vs. “touching” Historia, which can be dismissed as a matter of phrasing. But changing the fate of the parents of one of the main (and most loved) characters in the series is hardly something minor. This appears to be the first serious retcon SnK has had so far. Why was it done? If Armin’s parents were irrelevant Isayama could’ve just rolled with the original story (having them killed in the retaking of Wall Maria). Yet he did not. Something must have forced him into a corner. There must exist some compelling reason for him to want Armin’s parents to die while trying to board that balloon.
Hint No. 2 – The ill-fated hot air balloon enterprise

We do not know much about Armin’s parents, but we can assume, for lack of evidence against them, that they weren’t too bad. Armin seems to miss them (unless that was retconned too). Now, what kind of half-decent parents would abandon their only child to embark on an aerial voyage over a landmass full of human-eating giants in an improvised piece of prototypical technology, with the risk of being shot even before lifting off the ground? It’s hard to believe any would. Or is it? What could possibly prompt parents to do such a thing? What could possibly be of equal or greater importance than their own child? I really can think of only one reason: another child.

Hint No. 3 – The Pieck look

One of the first things that people noticed when Armin’s parents were revealed was the similar look between Armin’s mother and Pieck. Their eyes, nose and mouth are different, but they are the only characters to feature that look. You know, the stoned Pieck look. This, I believe, is the strongest piece of evidence for a connection between the two. While I’m aware that the “Same-face Syndrome” is a thing, I do not think it applies to Pieck. Her face is the reason she’s a meme. It’s unnatural and purposely drawn differently. Armin’s mother sharing the same odd look can neither be a coincidence nor a limitation of the medium. If nothing else, it’s just another Isayama joke, but it cannot be accidental.
Hint No. 4 – Hair parallels

One of the things I first noticed (and I’ve seen others noticing it too) when comparing the series two main trios is that they form a nice parallel with their counterparts in respect to hair color. Eren’s hair is dark while Reiner’s is blonde, just like Mikasa’s is black while Annie’s is also blonde and Armin’s is blonde while Blackhole’s is dark. Again, it is very unlikely for such parallel to be accidental.
What does this have to do with Pieck and Armin? Well, there might be another similar parallel. Zeke’s hair is blonde (or white, or whatever). Who’s Zeke’s (half-)sibling? Eren, whose hair is dark. If Pieck and Armin end up being siblings, the four of them (Eren, Armin and Zeke, Pieck) will form a similar hair parallel among siblings.
I'll admit this one is extremely far-fetched and you can ignore it if you wish. However, Isayama does love his parallels, so I felt the need to mention it.

Is the literal who poster banned?

Hint No. 5 – Pieck’s intelligence

We know Armin’s smart. And I don’t mean the “oh, he’s so smart” people tell children who can spell their name. The kid was a military genius at the age of 15. And what about his parents? They built a hot-hair balloon in a pre-industrial society, from what was probably scrap that they came by and despite having to hide everything from the government. Yes, they were pretty smart. Now, is Pieck a genius? Honestly, we can’t be sure. I mean, we haven’t been shown incontrovertible proof of it, but we sure as hell have been told by others over and over again that she is, in fact, smart. I don’t want to sound like a eugenicist, but I think everyone can agree that intelligence is affected by genetics, at least to some extent. Of course, the fact that two people are smart does not automatically imply they are related. But in this context, when considering the other evidence, Pieck's intelligence seems to strengthen the theory that she is Armin’s sister. And it’s not so much that Pieck is smart, but rather that later chapters have emphasized that fact so much, to the point of it becoming a meme. Again, I think Isayama has done this for a reason.

Hint No. 6 - Pieck's lack of surname

This is the final point and it is fairly short. In the same guidebook that reveals Armin’s parents, out of all the warriors, only Pieck is listed without a surname. It seems obvious that her last name has been hidden for a reason (as it happened with Levi before her) and that it must be relevant to the plot. Perhaps because it is Arlert?

I'm here since season 1 was airing. Can tell you for sure chapter 84 was the last drop. When a manga goes so much to shit like this, there's only shipping shit left.

>tfw pic related is foreshadowing

Doubt it

I don't think fanart dumping is against the rules.

Pieck is her surname. The first time they don't say Pork and Pieck, they say Galliard and Pieck.

Because she's a Marley eldian literal-who

Go back to dumblr, whale.

And Reiner is called Braun-san.

Burbs?

OP's anus.

BERB!