Black people kneel in protest- unacceptable

>Black people kneel in protest- unacceptable.
>Black people stand in protest- unacceptable.
>Black people peacefully protest- unacceptable.
>Black people riot in protest- unacceptable.
>Black people protest at all- unacceptable.
>Black people speak up- unacceptable.
>Nazis march with torches- VERY FINE PEOPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jusAnLIFE3k
youtu.be/DFxypvk0u88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger

youre like 2 years behind BLM. Now its almost against moral law to be white. fuck off nog.

You're a sick human being.

What are you even talking about?

The white people who protested the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue are very fine people.
They put their lives on the line to protest for what they believe in, and most of them have been doxxed at this point and will likely struggle financially their whole lives because of that day of protest.
VERY fine people showed up in support of that statue indeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=jusAnLIFE3k

Nigger

That's not how the establishment sees it.

You named 7 examples.

Which ONE resulted in the innocent protesters getting attacked?

>Just deconstruct everything you ever built
>Ooga booga pro black isn't anti white

And you lack to see everything black Americans do is an annoyance because of the way their black privilege works.
A black man in your eyes can literally stand in a doorway at your local Starbucks and leftists will clap at their bravery. They need to get their shitty act together and understand they have it better then most whites because of their sympathy factor.

>wtf what sympathy factor
A nigger can walk into a hotel can demand compinsation because another guest looked at them "in a racist fashion". They get what they want because they play the racist card so much and they know it. We just want blacks to stop defending other blacks shitty behavior just for the sole factor they are black.

Whites are the only group not allowed to have their own interests.

That's like saying "just because the kkk hates blacks doesn't mean they won't tolerate their presence."

Block people

Are you out of your fucking mind? A black person can pretty much do what they want in the U.S.
Harass people, steal, murder, they can do anything, say "dindu nuffn" and pretty much have a public outcry over it. I've watched niggers harras people on the subway and no one ever says a fucking thing about it

what do you want????? What the fuck are you protesting??? That 13% of the population is responsible for over 50% of the murders.. being in the U.S. is the best thing that could have happened to you.

Promoting black nationalism in a white country is going to cause problems.

I don't give a fuck if they protest you dumb cunt. No one here really gives a fuck. What they're protesting is stupid. That's what people care about.

No, blacks aren't persecuted. They get arrested and shot more by cops because they're more likely to be violent criminals. End of fucking story. Sort your shit out, stop blaming everyone else for your problems, twat.

Wow. I can't believe that sign.

Maybe they were doxxed because people don't like Nazis?

>pro black isnt anti white

Tell that to the black nationalists.

I never gave a shit about the kneeling but doesn't a football team have the right to tell their players whether or not to stand?

This is very true and wise. Thanks for sharing, OP.

The Nazis who killed an innocent protester.

Brainwashed by libtards blacky tries to troll/appeal to Sup Forums. LOL

>pro X isn’t anti Y
Wow what a powerful mathematical argument, really jostles the ol’ Neurons.

Who said anything about deconstruction?

>"Black privilege."

Yeah because getting shot by cops is such privilege.

Bitch, look at the world around you. It's the opposite.

>nigger's beautiful and peaceful protest
>they attack and steal from small and large business

>nazi march of destruction and hate
>they only march but somehow the media claims that nazis are literally destroying the country

#1, there weren't any Nazis
#2, it was the peaceful right wing protesters who were attacked
#3, no car ever hit that landwhale

checkmate gaytheists.

Fake.

Pro black activists, you fucking leaf.

Maybe if you live in a completely retarded bubble detached from reality

>implying blacks are acceptable

LMAO come back to us when you plan to stop gas-lighting. Otherwise, I dare you to go on a television station and advocated for explicitly white interests, see what you get called.

You're clearly not speaking from the perspective of the media.
Perhaps if they were protesting an actual problem, like protesting their degenerate culture or protesting their crime and homicide rates.
But instead they decide to protest the murder of a criminal.

It's fucking hilarious.

BLM wouldn't have any reason to exist if blacks just decided to strive for intelligence and act civilized.
But they don't.
They want to be dumb.
They want to be criminals.
They want to be uncivilized.
And the more they act like uncivilized, stupid criminals, the better they think they are.

At least I am human

oh, wow. normies pouring in really isn't a meme..
hello, nigger!

It's not like they don't hate us and want us gone, just because they don't go around with tiki torches chanting for our destruction doesn't mean they're good.

NO NAZIS?? They were shouting "Jews will not replace is."

And they killed an innocent woman you idiot.

When?

Well played.

GET OUT

Why are you arguing with an obvious baitposter?

Literally every black activist since and including MLK

When you commit a crime or pull a gun on someone and get shot, its a privaledge. 9/10 blacks are justly shot.

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

Try doing a flip when you do it

There is no relation between shouting that Jews will not replace us and Nazism. You are using words you do not understand.

Heather Heyer was not innocent. She was an antifa militant, and a landwhale. She died of her own poor health. No car ever touched her.

>The white people who protested the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue are very fine people.
Nazis protesting for statues of other nazis to stay up, all southern statues should be removed

youtu.be/DFxypvk0u88

Found the nigger lover

Back to redit, shoo shill

Pro white isn't ani black

youre an idiot that makes false connections and associations and you hide like antifa because you know youre wrong and a fucking moron, that you would be destroyed in any arguement and be shown for the fucking toolish idiot that you are you faggot

Here's the thing, in your eyes, everything bad that happens to black people is whitey's fault. When a black man joins a gang and gets shot by the police or when a black man walks out on his family or when a black mother verbally abuses her kids...somehow these are all someone else's fault. You have to realize that nobody else is living this way. Everyone else is in the mindset of "My life is shit because of my decisions; How can I make it better?"

Black people are out in the streets asking for more from society. What more do you want? Black people don't have to meet the same standards when applying for college, use a disproportionate amount of the welfare services, and you get to openly take pride in your ethnicity. So what the hell are you protesting?

>history