Symphogear AXZ

What the hell happened to the subs?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31753700
smashcast.tv/skiddiks
mega.nz/#!qggXhR7A!49I1fMI0fvXoMg3W4lf_cfqXSnX8-TqBD0mTGqGgsbo
mega.nz/#!FEAXhLyB!wLCri3K58GnStGKdFO3Mb-6Jq9tzdBUqIxRXCnNhEvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canceled "because it's hilarious," probably. Google translate subs from the previous thread when?

Tradition.

Subs will come when you let go of your desires.

Google translate would be an improvement, can't wait.

vale was at comiket I hear.

Shirabe's second song is quite different from the ones we've been used to, but I like it.

So episode 6 and now 7 delayed because of Comiket? Welp.

At least though I'd imagine the fun to be had there. Pics of Hibiki would be great.

Translator was away during the week of episode 5, now the editor is away this week. Someone posted a picture in a previous thread (of twitter) where episode 5 subs are done but the lack of editor means it's not ready.

I can't think of a single Commie release that seemed like any sort of editor had gone over any aspect of it.

His job is to make sure no instances of Ame-no-Habakiri are left in the final cut.

Well that's understandable then, waiting for the best in his field to return.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

I thought the edition was done but there was no translation.

Editor finished it, now they're waiting on someone to do song TLs.

Unavoidable delays
Also memes
Relax

>all the staff members responsible for ep6 are online and active on twitter every day
>but they can't do their fansubbing job, because reasons
Nice. Epic. I like it.

>In Māori mythology, Tiki is the first man created by either Tūmatauenga or Tāne. He found the first woman Marikoriko in a pond; she seduced him and he became the father of Hine-kau-ataata. By extension, a tiki is a large or small wooden or stone carving in humanoid form, although this is a somewhat archaic usage in the Māori language. Carvings similar to tikis and coming to represent deified ancestors are found in most Polynesian cultures. They often serve to mark the boundaries of sacred or significant sites.

If Tiki is the first man, but is a girl in Symphogear, does that make Adam Marikoriko?
Why are the writers so into genderswapping everything this season except Genjuuro, unfortunately?

Is there some sort of Japanese subs database, as in Japanese subs in Japanese? Because I'd love to give the Google Translate thing a try.
Or maybe I should go full madman and try to transcribe the dialog with my minuscule knowledge of Japanese, let IME do whatever the fuck it feels like doing, then throw that mess into Google Translate. Boy that sounds like fun.

I would take those kinds of subs at this point. Would fun to see how that turns out.

Lets all take a moment and remember how commie fucked us all during the second season, literally months to get the last episodes' subs.

>Tiki

>Long ago... created by the Director, Adam Weishaupt, Tiki is an Auto-Scorer designed to record and observe planetary motion. As a one-off created for a unique purpose she was never given a specific designation. However, at some point she began referring to herself as "Tiki." The name carries the meaning of "the first man on earth," which is a meaning shared with "Adam" and demonstrates her desire to stand next to him.

It's honestly hilarious at this point that a show as successful as Symphogear still has ridiculous trouble being subbed for the 4th season in a row.

>[Saint-Germain] The existence in which mankind is dominated to become the complete primate of this star is not going to go out. Ring of Final balloon ballooning Symphogear etc. Blind sneaking inside of my wife
>[dess] Mary and Elf Nine We are seeing
>[jii] So the directive calls on the issuance
>[I forgot] Thank you. You must ask two people
>[Maria] Doctor ... Vel ... It should have been dead
>[jii] I do not really understand it
>[dess] It is strange to me as well.
Yeah it seems to work perfectly. I'll consider giving this a serious try later.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31753700

nice

HibikiHibikiHibikiHibiki
HibikiHibikiHibikiHibiki
HibikiHibikiHibikiHibiki

>It is strange to me as well

Miku needs a good dicking.

Won't work. Nothing but Bikki's pussy can satisfy her.

What about a good dikki?

what if we had Maria turn sexual favors for subs

Fuck off with Maria. Post lewd Sword instead.

No.

It literally has no fucking presence in the west for whatever reason.

like exposed back?

>Blind sneaking inside of my wife

The hero fansubbing needs

MORI?

It picked up in popularity quite a bit between G and GX.

But they already did dock in 3

>Skiddiks livestreaming himself finishing the subs
smashcast.tv/skiddiks

Tsubasa only performed SFX docking with Maria so far. I ask of you to seize the spreading of rumors indicating otherwise immediately.

So is this going to be ready tonight?

He's going to do QC in about an hour and then he may or may not give it back to the editor for another QC run.
You can watch the QC if you want.

Why isn't he streaming this shit on twitch?

Who cares? His smashcast link works fine.

Here's a thought. How many other editors do they have on staff? Put another editor on it.

You're a subbing group. Act like you know what the fuck you're doing.

Don't tell Commie what to do.
Herkz owns you.

Commie is dead, it's literally just Herkz.
The Symphogear staff came back specifically because they wanted to sub Symphogear.

He's a fucking egotistical fucktard. Again, normal people who do this shit would go "Gosh, we said we'd do this but now there's a problem. I wonder how we can fix this." 'That's now how fansubbing works' you say? Fuck you. I run a scanlation project and when shit gets off the rails I work harder to fix it. I've released every fucking week for over a year. You know why? Because I give a shit.

Herkz clearly does not.

Doesn't their site say the opposite though? Edited but not translated.

It's translated and edited, Skiddiks is finishing it up in his livestream right now. It might have to go back to Tom for more QC.

Except for song lyrics anyways, looks like he is timing/styling untranslated lyrics right now.

Both episodes? No? Just the one? Again, it's not fucking hard to keep a consistent schedule. They clearly do not give a fuck and are 'doing it for the lulz' at this point. Same thing they do every fucking time this anime airs.

And don't give me that bullshit about "lol scaring off other groups by claiming an anime". You know damn well there are so few groups that on shows like this they don't want to overlap. Stop with your bullshit Herkz.

Can Daiz save this show?

The whole reason we're in this situation is because his plan to kill fansubbing succeeded.

Yes

Bigger version

Miku is ugly

You're ugly.

Superior butt

Remind me how long were the delays to G's subs?

Are the DMJii monsters supposed to be glued to each other like CatDog or what?

Now we just need another one of these

Extremely inconsistent, later on they barely released before the next episode aired.

Maybe it's a chimera

It was about the same as this. Better towards the end when user jumped in.

3-5 days
Often times 10-30 minutes before the next episode aired

Maybe it is a Lamassu. Thats the first thing that pops up when I google bull lion.

Me in the middle.

ZENBUTT

I want it on my face right now.

Me on the right

Me in the left.

How would you implement Mikugear back into the show if given the chance?

Give it 2 episodes and youll find out

If I had to, if I were forced to, it would be a 1 second long flashback and then never speak of it ever again

I WANT TO make love to CHRIS!

I wouldn't.

I want to cure Miku of her homosexuality.

fresh memes
mega.nz/#!qggXhR7A!49I1fMI0fvXoMg3W4lf_cfqXSnX8-TqBD0mTGqGgsbo

Impossible, when you approach her you will become gay instead

How would you treat Chris if she were your senpai?

I'd dump her and take Tsubasa as my senpai

what the fuck man

Depends on how she'd treat me.
Considering she'd probably be sassy as fuck I'd sass her back on every occasion and try to get chummy with her.

Spilling spaghetti all over her.

It's too late for that. You need to rewrite GX and AXZ a teeny bit to make the return convincing and meaningful.

For those who can't wait for a decent release: mega.nz/#!FEAXhLyB!wLCri3K58GnStGKdFO3Mb-6Jq9tzdBUqIxRXCnNhEvQ
I took this from baidu, it's m4a.

Nice, thanks a lot.

It's fucking commie. I watched the first 10 minutes, and then gave up and watched it raw.
You are better off making your own rewrite.