Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos-74-welfare/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come on fags lets get this party started

Hello JIDF, have a sage

is that a downie nig? arent those like super rare?

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

libs get abused and used by niggers everyday, almost feel bad for them. to bad they hate us.
guess they will learn the hard way.

defect caused by pouring lean into the fev vats

I love nig hate threads.
So one reason I hate going into cities is because of the nigs.
A few weeks ago though, I went into the city and met a friend who had flown in from out of state. As was our usual routine, we went to some anime convention (I didn't much care for it. I'm too old for that shit) got drunk, and did MMA fighting (Former military. We like doing which branch is better. At 5 wins the Army is winning that fight).
Well because he is an alcoholic idiot, he manages to break his fibia. So we go to the hospital to get him sorted out.
The emergency room is full ofnigs bitching bout service and all of them basically have non important injuries.
A fucking crack addict keeps approaching us.

Side note: I hate that the hospital did not allow guns. I had to leave my gun in the hotel room due to this.

It was loud and annoying as fuck. He and I took turns pulling watch as the other napped on the floor.

What can I say? After a few deployments, a rock and a flat surface are all you need for comfort.

funny how she doesnt react

Lol

dark times

Kek

THAT’S IT. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE. I HATE READING THROUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDS’ POSTS DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT’S TOO MUCH. I DON’T GIVE A SHIT IF MY BOSSES CAN READ THIS. THIS JOB IS FUCKING HORSESHIT. WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO BE SUBJECTED TO READ THESE HARMLESS INTERNET NAZIS’ RACIST OPINIONS. IT’S JUST FUCK NIGGERS THIS AND FUCK JEWS THAT. THAT’S ALL YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT. YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT GETTING THINGS DONE. WELL TONIGHT I’M GONNA GET THINGS DONE. I’M FUCKING SHOOTING MYSELF IN THE HEAD SO I DON’T HAVE TO LIVE THIS NIGHTMARE ANYMORE. ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO DO WAS JOIN THE FBI AND CATCH CRIMINALS, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO SIT HERE AT A DESK ALL DAY MONITORING FUCKING RETARDS WHO ARE ON SOME RETARDED WATCHLIST BECAUSE THEY CALLED SOMEONE A NIGGER ON THE INTERNET

Is there context to this, or is underage homosexual rape just "lit" or something?

thats why i dont live in New Orleans anymore

Cringe

Follow that nigga on instagram

It's not that they are "super rare", it's that all niggers are "downie". So that then appears as their normal.

>Is there context to this
yes: niggers

thats actually cute

tfw I'm in Lafayette. We got tons of New Orleans niggers after Katrina.

see

NIGGER

They keep banning out right, These monsters who are o.k with 13% pop killing at rates of 56% and growing . Then the president giving them all the new factory jobs that are coming in 6 to one. Over a trillion in wealth to blacks. Like what is going on man whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos-74-welfare/ After these people received over trillions in Food stamps and handout's charity. While all the other 'racist ' footed the bill and our retarded and disabled kids will suffer in hardship Sad

KEK

i like Lafayette, i was just down there for work a few days ago for work. the outdoor shop there is badass.

They're savages.

Please tell me this is fake.. even these chimps cant be this naturally retarded

New banner?

is that even a machete? it looks like the orc swords from lotr