Staying abstinent until marriage

Anybody else struggle with this?

I am a Christian and I am trying to not fornicate until I find a wife. I broke up with my fuck-buddy last year because I felt like I was playing with fire (potential STDs, pregnancy, false rape charges ect.) and decided I was going to seriously start hunting for a wife.

Okay well I haven't found one and every day I feel like I am losing my mind. I talk to girls on Tinder and Instagram who want to fuck, but I don't want to touch them because of my religion and fear of consequence.

Every month gets more difficult. 5/10's turning me on, constant sex dreams, jerking off to old pictures that my ex-girlfriends sent me.

It's getting really pathetic, and I am afraid that it's going to go on like this for another 4 years or something. Anybody else know this feel?

How many times you jerk to your taylor pic? One time for me. Thx.

>I am a Christian

Jew-Lite

Too skinny

0 because she only looks good in certain pics

she's flat and boyish looking normally

dating apps are for sluts.
go to church or some other conservative group activity

"Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving."

It’s very easy for me, not sure

haven't really seen any girls my age at my local church, or they are kind of hard to meet

idk

Tried the same but im female. Didnt have sex for 7 years. Fuck that. Dont waste your life. Its not like there's a reward in the end. People dont care if you wait for them. This is nothing thats being valued in 2018.
Enjoy life but stay resonsible.

Wouldn't you value it then?

So there are women out there who value it...I think.

>no reward

well STDs and accidental pregnancies are pretty out of control

>t. (((Psyops)))

h-hi

excuse me, the correct term is Jew.0

>not going all in on robot waifu's with artificial womb upgrade

Holy shit this. Never got the appeal.

fuck you

I feel ya man. It sucks ass.

Best advice is to look for girls at a church/youth group. Tinder and instagram is slut heaven...or slut hell I should say. Lol

>ancap
>female

Please die in a fire for being ancap.

God I fucking hate normalfags. Every guy has a normal social life and sex life except for me.

lol whities trying to do the kawaii shit japs and worst koreans do just doesn't cut it. looks fake as fuck.

I want to buy you to be my sex slave very nice how much?