Post-Anon5 KB Thread

I have real answers, unlike Anon5. Ask away.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
ladowntownnews.com/news/hundreds-of-sex-offenders-living-in-downtown/article_372536c0-bd1b-5fd2-83e4-289d50b66bc4.html
hollywoodreporter.com/news/las-walt-disney-shopping-rick-796672
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On occasion I feel 'not so clean' down there. What's the best approach?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

why haven't you killed youself yet?

First, confirm you know anything.

I've tried, but my immortality vitamins prevent me from dying.

The top Life Extension scientist, Aubrey De Grey, is a bi-sexual nudist that inherited $12 million from his mom.

Guys... will these people ever get what they deserve? DWS, HRC, HA, JP etc etc.

Would you?

Trick ass mother fucker, you just out here shilling for some vitamins?

Go back to Sup Forums

Tape soap bars to your balls.

The highest level of elites believe the gateway to the soul is between your butthole and ballsack. wish i was fucking joking.

WHERE ARE THE CHIMERAS?

ya think ya hot shit dontcha?

Ancient history is rife with Chimeras. Look at all the mythological creatures.

Peru is very important.

Also, research the ancient circle of ruins asap.

○ The Circle Of Ruins - if you draw a line from Easter Island to Giza, you create a
circle that also includes:

● the Paracas and Nasca sky drawings in Peru, where there are
designs in the sand so large that only someone from an aircraft
would be able to see the full shape
● Ollantaytambo, Cusco, Sacsayhuaman, and Machu Picchu also in
Peru, where stone buildings and monuments are built in a way
that many scientists believe only ancient lasers could have
achieved such precision
● In Mali, Africa it crosses the mysterious Dugon Lands, where they
knew the stars Syrius B and C before any astronomers
● Algeria’s Tassili cave paintings, which depict alien looking beings
interacting with humans
● In Egypt is goes through the Siwa Oasis and its Zeus Amun
Temple and through the great pyramid of giza
● Petra
● Ur, where Abraham was born
● Persepolis in Iran
● Mohenjo Daro in Pakistan, where we have found the exact same
ancient alphabet as Easter Island
● Khajurajo in India
● Pyay in Burma
● Sukhothai in Thailand
● Angkor Wat and Preah Vihear in Cambodia
● Easter Island
■ The circle is an equator, and the north pole is near Alaska, which forms a
perfect triangle between Nasca and Giza.
■ The distance between Nazca and Giza is exactly the same as from the
teotihuacan pyramid in Mexico and Giza.
■ The same is true as between Angkor Wat, and Nasca & Mohenjo Daro
and Easter Island.
■ The distance between Easter Island and Giza is 10,000 times the Golden
Number, Phi (1.618).
■ The distance between Angkor Wat and Giza multiplied by the Golden
Number equals the distance between Giza and Nasca
■ The Giza/Nasca distance multiplied by the Golden Number equals the
Nasca/Angkor Wat distance.

They have everything so fucking backwards in such a fundamental way its both not funny and hysterical. That would be the root, where the seed transitions into the lowest thought form. Its the base instinct zone, too much energy into which leads to hell (both on this earth and thereafter)

There is a reason they have everything upside down. The path to the fruit is in your noodle, and above it. When they approach it they can not access because there is a failsafe. If you are a piece of shit you will not be able to find the fruit (which is why they prey on children, they consume their energy/pineal glands) but even when they are able to get the fruit that way it is poison to them because they are evil and approached that fruit without passing the tests (questions that only a good soul could answer correctly) and they think that they understand what it is they learned from it but they havent the slightest fucking clue.

This probably sounds batshit insane... But pay attention over the coming months as they start to realize how wrong they were.

Why is it that all the real good reads on esoterics are written by spaniards?

i dont know man. sorry. VPN?

I know

I'm talking about the ones that anon5 claimed to see on his lab tour

You don't understand how symbolism works do you? yah you know jack shit

sage

actually this is pretty good desu sorry that last you was for the guy responding too not you

If you want to know about Atlantis this the playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

What all this means for Religion

● Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, even Scientology can now all be explained if
you realize they all describe ancient human “gods” coming to earth to colonize it and
creating this version of humanity from their own DNA
● This also means that events in holy texts most likely actually happened, but were
incredibly misinterpreted, misheard, or intentionally obscured for various reasons
● This also means that humans are not a perfect lifeform, and things like mental illness,
disease, addiction, depression, and many other ailments are not a “fall from perfection”
as Christianity and other religions believe, it is a side effect of living on a planet we did
not evolve on
● This also means that whoever created these major world religions must have been part
of a secret society that was orchestrating the disinformation campaign on our ancestors,
so that they could profit off the wars, conquests, and backroom deals for centuries to
follow
● This also means that EVERY religion is correct and incorrect at the same time, and
world peace will be possible when this truth gets out
● The word Apocalypse means the great unveiling, and I believe we are about to go
through this time period, as everyone learns the truth
● The Advent of technology is making it much too difficult to hide information, as you may
have noticed. In the past it was easy to pull off a large conspiracy, but now with the
internet it is becoming impossible for them

who?

Everyone knows this shit ameribro, the real question is why, is it some sort of map? Or just an eleborate troll? What's it for?

It was the old Equator of the earth before a pole shift.

yah I know this
except islam is incredibly wrong, its an even more erroneous version of judaism and has no insights or wisdom to offer the world

Soooo.....

i can answer a question if its asked

That isn't a Chinese artifact

nah different user.

this, except for
>creating this version of humanity from their own DNA
too much supposition stemming from a misinterpretation. The full story of it is wierd science-y as shit.

the Sup Forumss are shifting

there were the white mummies found in china

Whats the deal with Antarctica?

What's up with Mexico in the next 5 years?, anything important or just some more PRI dictatorship?

tnx

How do we harness the power the Hyperboreans once wielded?

>They have everything so fucking backwards in such a fundamental way its both not funny and hysterical

did you know that all Jewish schools in America pledge allegiance to both the American *and* Israeli flag?

Why do wealthy jewish families send their kids to Hebrew summer camp every year?

Why is Q LARPing harder than you?

Always question a hard larper. Im a chill larper, because im legit and have nothing to prove. I was born into the hollywood truman show and cant escape, which means im protected.

>Why do wealthy jewish families send their kids to Hebrew summer camp every year?
Why?

Tell me what you know about Las Vegas.

How 2 b super human?

To make them pledge allegiance to both the USA and Israeli flag.

Failed arms deal, shots fired at the fuel tanks that fuel the A51 aircraft.

Whats under Hoover Dam?

Whats under Las Vegas?

Who was head of police in LA that also owned property above said tunnels?

What other properties does that man own?

Are we in Hell?
If not, how can you be so sure?

>head of police in LA
Charlie Beck?

" " is a song written by Italian singer-songwriter Lucio Dalla in 1986

Chill larper- what's the craziest thing you've seen with your own two eyes?

Rick Caruso, tell me more.

>Caruso
Caruso and in particular the latter's passion for one of his young female students

Caruso founded the Caruso Family Foundation, a foundation that is dedicated to supporting organizations that improve the lives of children in need of healthcare and education.

Am I onto something here, or synchronicity?

A nurse at a 'life extension company' carving the still-technically-alive brain from her mom's skull-who just was declared-clinically-dead, draining and then injecting it with vitriolic fluid, to be prepared for the cryo chamber process.

Are they waiting for AI or something, can you elaborate?

ladowntownnews.com/news/hundreds-of-sex-offenders-living-in-downtown/article_372536c0-bd1b-5fd2-83e4-289d50b66bc4.html

Freezing the tissue until it's their turn in the line

Gross. Were they going to give her an encephologram and clone her, or...?

L.A.'s Walt Disney of Shopping: Rick Caruso
hollywoodreporter.com/news/las-walt-disney-shopping-rick-796672

OP, tell us if there is any validity to the Nazi UFO program in Antarctica. Do you know if the Reich will ever return?

HI ANON5!!! I'm officially calling you out as a fucking deep state, limited hangout SHILL.

Here's some ACTUAL INFO that you have been so reluctant to share.

Whoops!

Look what you made me do! ;)

So, you're claiming they've already cloned humans?

OOOH, LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

>LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO
LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Come on Larpnigger. No one cares about Frank. Drop real information everyone knows californians are all pedos.

That's a lot of money.

are these pedos?

lol, you're out of your element, leave while you still can.

why did NSA build a SCIF for a high power tech research guy across the street from my parent's house?

this is the final boss of pizzagate. youre welcome.

Look into the symbolism sorrounding the event; it has their mark all over it.

Yeah from the Roman era.

Elaborate if you can. More laundering aspect or kids?

suck my balls larper. You aren't here to answer anyone's questions this is just disinfo shit to throw people a red herring. Get fucked.

I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT.

I'm convinced evil always wins in the real world.

the head of LA police owns an orphanage in Skid Row, where the hobos act as a human shielf from the real police. He also owns hotels above the tunnel networks in Las Vegas. Someone figured this all out about a year ago but it went largely unnoticed.

Me too, Franks a bitch.

>tfw Franks gotta go with the pedos

In pursuit of divinity they have become Satan; it's absolutely tragic.
They didn't listen to any of the lessons of our forebearers. They have rejected God's love and now seek to usurp him. They believe earth is a prison and they will do everything in their power to destroy it and remake it in their image as the hand tools of Lucifer. God help us all.

So are you telling me that posting a balance sheet readily available on the internet could be the key to all of this..

I got your back bro.

I got sick of this shit months ago.
Mods protect Frank though so nothing we can do

i believe you user

go to work. asap.

user noooooo

They're full of shit...and possibly fruit. Nothing is changing any time soon.

>the head of LA police owns an orphanage in Skid Row, where the hobos act as a human shielf from the real police

What?

welcome to Hell

Those of you who have seen past the veil, PLEASE WAKE UP.
They are on a course to destroy this world. They see our existence as profane and ungodly. They seek to elevate our existence by destroying our humanity so that we might be free, but in doing so they will extinguish the divine spark within us. Please wake up

Why does the one on the right have 6 fingers?

fpbp

I think OP means that if real police attempt to do anything in the area the Hobos will swarm them or commit other less serious crimes in open view to distract the police. I don't know

You do not understand the level of heresy these people operate on. They glorify Satan as the bringer of wisdom and Truth. They believe we must reject God's will and all of the universe that we have been gifted in order to usurp God.

Wow, its almost as tho you guys are all literally retarded, except for me.

We're on the same page here, friend. I'm merely explaining their end game.

Sup Forums Safety Squad? ;)

Oh nothing.

Wew