Operation: Bully Becky

Here's a fake account I've created:
twitter.com/WeWantWakanda

Time to make some white people into racists.

Take a good look at my account, faggots. I want everyone to make one like this. It only takes five minutes.

How lazy have we gotten? Do you think the Jews are lazy? No. The main problem with Sup Forums lately is that I don't see you guys actually doing anything, just talking about shit.

Here's my plan. It's simple. Create a fake nigger account (preferably female). Perhaps connect it back to Black Panther/Wakanda if you want to be topical. Then just go out on twitter and cyber bully as many innocent normie white girls as possible. Maybe look for tweets from whites involving Black Panther and tell them they're not allowed to see it/talk about it.

Get creative. Call them dumb cracka bitches or "Beckies", say they ugly or got a flat ass, post the picture above, insult their close dead relatives, etc..... really dark, heavy shit they'll remember.

Many people become racist not always through long term media propaganda, but simply through personal bad experiences with members of another race. It's human nature to remember and associate that experience with the whole race.

Go after regular looking "centrist" girls. Don't necessarily focus on only converting lefties (many are too far gone). But by all means go after anyone.

If we did this on a mass scale more often we could see some progress. Scroll through my tweets for some ideas. Get to work!

You're achieving nothing but even more useless division and making yourself look like a massive faggot. Do you believe that once you set fire on fire, it gets put out?

Fuck off kike, this is literally what (((they))) want.

Division is fun shareblue. Don't you like fun?!

So far you have accomplished nothing. Get to work.

fuck off shill

Or you could just spend your time bettering yourself and going to the gym you fatass

Trolling is approved entertainment user

>doesn't want to start fires
>comes to Sup Forums

you in da rong neighborhood wite boi

First post jew post

bump

This shit is what you clowns complain about
and then you go ahead and make it seem like they're doing this
bunch of losers I swear

>Sir the enemy is hurling shells at us. I suggest we deploy some artilleries and give them hell.
>>HYPOCRITE, read up on horshoe theory!
>???
>> Did you even read locke?

>Time to make some white people into racists.
>literally any other thread: WHY DOES THE LEFT DO 'X' AND NOT 'Y'

faggot, go do your math hw

Bump

Soooo, were are fighting back? Right? What's the problem?

Bump

Shills detected

not your personal army, faggot.

this needs a bump

Not enough racist rants from blue check marks. I saw one retweeted by a Ijeoma Oluo (@IjeomaOluo). There needs to be more like her. Search and promulgate, user. Push, push, push.

Actually fire is a method of fighting fires, for examply, during the Iraq war the fleeing iraqi army set fire to many oil wells as a sort of diversion. We detonated TNT over these oil well fires in order to starve them of oxygen and extinguish the flames. So yes, fire can put fire out.

What a fucking retarded faggot. Posting your plans on Sup Forums as if leftists don't check this shit. OP is a dumbfuck.

Noob fuck