Boruto thread

Last comfy thread before Gaiden madness continues.

post Hawawa's

Hawawa a best

Please, let's discuss best girl instead.

Sumire a cute!

>best girl
>Sarada

Reminder that Sarada is/has
>Uchihashit
>Jobber
>Shitty parents
>Shitty genes
>Doormat
>Generic dream
>No relevance to the plot
>The reason why Gaiden happened
No thanks

>best girl
>posts salad

Why the hate towards Gaiden?

That's not Himawari.

Because its an entire arc with a lot of forced drama with a lot of "misunderstandings" and characters acting like retards for no fucking reason. Shin should just have raided Konoha or something and it would have been way more interesting.

>misunderstandings
I don't think there were 'misunderstanding'. People simply didn't want to tell her who her mother is and effectively tried to hide it. Either her mother is actually Karin, or there is more to her birth taht wasn't explained. It is just not logical that Sakura would give birth on Orochimaru's hideout.

>I don't think there were 'misunderstanding'. People simply didn't want to tell her who her mother is and effectively tried to hide it
That's like, the very definition of a misunderstanding.
But it's not so much that they didn't want to tell her it's just that nobody had rock solid evidence.

this user gets it

Pfft, you're giving Kishi far too much credit here. You could put Benny Hill's music theme in the background while reading it, and it wouldn't feel out of place.

There's also no tension whatsoever coming from the villains, either Naruto or Sasuke could have one shotted them at any time but didn't because reasons.

Hanabi

TWO AND A HALF MINUTES

When do we get an edit of this with the 2:30?

>Hate Sakura.
>But can't stop talking about her all day.
???

I actually don't hate Sakura, but the Uchiha babymama drama never stops being amusing.

Because it still triggers the fuck out of you.

>character is important to current arc
>talk about her
???

Reminder that Hawawa ruined these threads.

Sarada was effectively misunderstanding that Sakura wasn't her mother. It's a misunderstanding because even though she didn't have conclusive evidence that Karin was actually her mother, she assumed that Sakura wasn't her mother because of it. Everyone else just made it worse.

Reminder that Hawawa improved these threads.

I like Sumire but its true, these threads were really different before the hospital scenes and they got worse after her real identity was revealed. People get way too excited over female characters doing anything.

Why? Because you think she is causing people to shit on Sakura and Sarada?

are ayy lmaos the only ones that realistically can beat nardo and saske at this point? i suspect boruto will fight akatsuki tierl villains later on but the adults won't get any fight scene for a while.

ok anons i know you guys don't like fan fiction but would this make a good premise for a story?

>Naruto and Sasuke tie at valley at the end (part 1)
>Sasuke is put on trial for attempting to leave the village and becoming a missing-in
>Naruto,Sasuke and Kakashi vouch for Sasuke throughout the trial but the outcome of the trial is under the control of the 2 village elders,Tsunade and Danzo
>Danzo almost convinces the village elders to put Sasuke in Konoha Strict Correctional Facility
>Tsunade gets the elders to agree to free Sasuke but under Leaf surveillance for a year and if he is to leave the village by himself he will be sent to Konoha Strict Correctional Facility
>Jiraiya takes Naruto out of the leaf village to train him as the Atasuki are after him now
>Danzo and the elders force Sasuke to relocate to the old Uchiha compound where he is monitored by Root, unlike what Tsunade said Sasuke is not permitted to leave the compound or have visitors
>Sasuke cracks within a week
>Danzo uses this to finally get rid of the Uchiha for good and Sasuke is sent to Konoha Strict Correctional Facility
>Sasuke meets Mizuki
>Mizuki teaches him how to use the curse seal to a greater extent than before

How do you feel about it lads?

>Sarada was effectively misunderstanding that Sakura wasn't her mother
She probably isn't

Is Gaara gay?

Sounds interesting but nobody would punish Sasuke that hard. Its not like anyone had died trying to save him? Plus everyone except the Rootards have a raging Uchiha boner.

>sasuke not executed

dropped

That was around "The Last" era, right? Then why would he adopt someone instead of a relationship with her?

You can be in a relationship and still adopt. Some people think Shinki is named after Shijima.

I see, I guess we'll have to wait for the sand kids to appear more to get more Gaara.
In other news, he a cute

Keep crying
This
The threads were fine until one user got insecure about Sumire and started a shitposting crusade

This was so retardedly overdramatic. It's only fitting these threads have gone to shit over the shittiest story in the entire canon, which happens to be about the shittiest family.

And the worst part of it is that all of that fucking drama was for nothing! It was like Kishi was saying "Haha, yeah, it was all just a misunderstanding probably, move on." What the fuck, talk about ruining the anime with tha adaptation of this big pile of shit.

*the

Does Gaara call her mommy or daddy during sex?

Gaara must be the most autistic character in Naruto.

Shino has legitimate autism though.

Cute

These threads are awful

This is cuter.

He got better

He should of been a girl.

Shino and Gaara's Autistic Adventures OVA when?

Following his uncle's footsteps I see.

Naruto should have been a girl.

>Endgame Shippuden is Gaara and Sasuke fighting to the death for Naruto's hand in marriage after they tore Kaguya apart for hurting Naruto

Sarada has a doormat? Hell yeah.

Uchiha dindu nuffin

Madara was driven mad by war

Obito was the coolest guy

Itachi was a pawn of Danzo

Sasuke is the hero that saved the cillage from Danzo

Why did they waste the last ED on a fucking Baseball AU?

>Gaara not shouting Naruto during sex

When you say it like that she sounds similar to Hinata

Yeah, her name is Sakura.

Boruto

>are ayy lmaos the only ones that realistically can beat nardo and saske at this point?
Pretty much, or at the very least they wouldn't be killed in a few seconds, like most would when fighting narujesus and professor snape.

Nope, he actually back talked her when she tried to force him into going to the chunin exam.

Because Studio Pierrot is run by hacks.

bolt and salad wont be a couple because it's too obvious.

>back talked her
Wow you are right, what an ace, what an alpha

When you put a Burrito and a Summary together, does that mean you get a Summary of the Burrito?

Well, it's better than letting her walk all over him.

Also they don't have very good chemistry.

It's ironic you both say that considering the parent series of this show.

Guys, stop. You're running Ikemoto's and Kodachi's vision!

more please

Mitsuki is for sumire

Pls no. She'll crush the snek with her oppai expansion jutsu.

Mitsuki is for dying alone and loveless.

Choco is for Salad.

Mitsuki is for a loli Otsutsuki princess.

Just like his dad,Toneri.

>Best boy and best girl hook up

I am ok with this.

Holy shit Gaara a cute

Best couple

> Check the new Naruto doujins its all NaruSasu except one SS and Sunahara Wataru one
Fujos won aint it?

>cartoon characters
>chemistry
that's just you with shipping goggles. You don't like the pairing because it doesn't include your waifu hence "chemistry"

NO STEP ON SNEK

As long as there will be brokeback konoha moments, im ok with this

ftfy

There's a niche market for Naruto doujins, but it happens to cater to NH and SS with sometimes fujo works here and there. If anything this many gay doujins since the ending is kind of a novelty.

On related news, fuck this gay earth for making wait this long for a new Ino doujin ony to be deliverd by that fucking hack Wataru. this is the very definition of monket paw wish.

Mitsuki is the man Cho-cho needs. Someone who doesn't pull punches but is honest as hell. That being said I can't see that going without him getting a giant fist to the jaw now and again.

>Wataru
>Hack

>Mitsuki
>Straight

You don't need to like women to have kids with one in this series.

Guess its because they are both married men and Fujos love extra taboo stuff

What did he mean by this?

>I've already mated with you. My work is done...isn't it? Continue raising the spawn.

He is too autistic have interaction any other than Naruto and Itachi

>Why is my slave maid getting her face this close to me? Insolence. She doesn't deserve to see my face anymore.

That he deeply cherrsih both of them.

>Gotta stay out from home another ten years.