Hajimete no Gal

Would you have done it?

As much as I would like to say I would have stayed loyal I think the honest answer is without a doubt.

im not gay so i would fuck her until sunrise

If I'm in a relationship then no. Unless my gf was a cuckqueen.

>it

Yeah?

i'd have smashed that harder than a pinata

Most pathetic show this season? Its so generic it's almost ironic. Whats the point of them being gyarus if they're all just pure maidens anyway.

For what it's worth, it's somewhat more entertaining with Funimation's hammy dub.

You mean to break her?

>dub
Fuck off, cancer.

Yes. Yame doesn't have to know about it

She will find out because she's main girl.

Did you even read his post, retard?

>Its so generic it's almost ironic
That title goes to Smartphone isekai this season. This show is hilarious with how ridiculous the sexual encounters get, so at least I get a good laugh. Smartphone isekai is fucking painfully generic, it's the ultimate culmination of Japan's ability to create otaku powertrip fantasies.

A real man would have said no.
A disgusting son of a bitch would have said yes.
An user would have cried, cum on her leg and realize that it was all a dream.

I'd just stick it in her pooper. That way it isn't cheating.
I'd suck those titties all night long.

why would you say no when the she is the only redeemable character in the show and the girl you'd be cheating on is worse than 3dpd?

i like the tiddies

I would have made sure she got pregnant that night.

Just take responsibility

I would very much hace enjoyed sex with this thicc girl

He's stronger than me.

Yukana is marriage material once in a lifetime girl
Nene is just another whore

She'll stay with you forever.

Why is the English dub so hilarious? I haven't enjoyed myself this much since Ghost Stories.

Funi's trashy ecchi dubs are top tier.

Why did she make her move when he finally got a GF?
She had all that time before to relieve his morning wood every day and did nothing.
This is why childhood friends never win

Oppai loli is pretty much the worst invention since crocs.

Crocs should have never existed.
Oppai loli is fine.

The only thing better than an oppai loli is a gyaru oppai loli.

Dogshit show with zero plot , trash characters , and hentai tier animation . Everyone who enjoys this garbage should fucking hang

Absolutely.

It's all dogshit

No. I am not a dishonorable piece of shit.

MC is not like a typical harem fag who while having all the opportunities and no girlfriend wastes every chance with every girl. MC is on the right path because he actually made a choice and is sticking with it.

Yes, and i would have started to date Nene because she's best girl.

this, tbqhf.

He means to spill her candies on the entire floor

>read
Fuck off, cancer.

Explain

m'lady

As a person who doesn't give a damn about morals because of how fucked up his life is partly due to poor life choices, I'd probably want to. Whether I'd have actually done it depends on whether one of us has got a condom.

But most likely would be the last part that wrote.

5 mins
get in here niggas

she looks like an amazon on that pic

my sides

Endcard

Just got back into watching some anime, and my WAIFU lately has been girls that are somewhat blonde and have decent to large size tits. Is there something wrong with me?

Karen Tendou from Gamers!
Darkness from Konosuba
Yame from this anime

No, that's bullshit; a real man would have totally done it if caught off guard like that. The only exception being if he literally just blew a load and wasn't temporally free from biological urges.

I've been in situations where I've literally felt my brain justify things like getting herpes because my body wants to bust inside of a nasty girl.

The desire to procreate is powerful, it's the reason why there are so many people, it's the reason why people get stds, cheat, have accidental kids, etc.

You cannot tell me that if a naked attractive girl was on top of you, with her big giant tits on your chest & offering it to you, that you wouldn't do it.

Bull fucking shit, yes you would. I don't care what your morals are, you are still an animal. Even if she was kinda ugly, there is a good chance you'd still do it. Ever have a horny girl say something to you, watch how fast your dick gets hard.

You are not above 1000s of years of evolution.

>he thinks everyone is as impulsive as him

Why the fuck not?

Hell MC is a retard for not doing so and dont give me the "HES GOTTA BE LOYAL" bullshit
>Spend every goddamn chapter thinking your girlfriend is a slut and tricking you somehow

His reasons for not fucking his childhood friend make no goddamn sense and its just typical bullshit forced drama writing.

>tiny as fuck
>tits bigger than her head
There would be no space for reason inside my head. She's literally perfect.

Your homosexuality is much worse.

My dick might get hard, that's natural because as you say, we are just an animal. But I would still refuse because my dick does not lord over me. I have the power of choice because I'm a rational human being. This puts me above an animal.

This guy should be the MC

Absolutely. Nene is best girl.

No.

Why would you jeopardize your relationship with a gorgeous girl like Yukana? Also not everyone is an idiot like you.

MC's friends are actually the best thing about this show.

Most of us here are virgins user with no sense of loyalty, they're thinking if they just swapped with the mc, not if they actually had been with said girls.

Knowing my luck I'd go for a kiss then shrivel up like a ball and sob then confess and get bitch slapped into oblivion

MC has no sense of loyalty, he constantly thinks his girlfriend doesn't love him and is just toying with him as a joke.

kill yourself you fucking clown

Uncensored Episode 6 fucking when?

literal perfection

>they made the pedo's lines even creepier in the dub

That's the opposite of what I thought would happen.

Only under certain conditions.
We must both sign a contract expressing the nature of intercourse as purely lustful, educacional, and sexual, with no legal, moral or emotional obligations and/or consecuences after they fact, lest she got pregnant.
Then we must protect ourselves by using condoms and at least one month of correct use of pills

Great ep again

why wait for that, theres no nipples in this show you know that right?

Because the show is ridiculously censored, and not just the nipples

Choosing between Yukana and Nene is easy.
Choosing between Yukana and Galko is harder.

Galko any day

Not really. Nene and Galko are far superior.

apparently the anime just skipped straight to summer break instead of showing MC's first kiss with the gal. though not like I disagree with you

No.
Nene>Yukana
Galko>Nene>Yukana

I think Yukana is sweet and all, but she's pretty boring. I don't like that she's a prude that dresses like a slut just because. I want an explanation

Where's the anime even going? The manga is like 90% about Junichi and Yame's relationship, and they've skipped most of it.

Pretty much why I dropped it, they scrapped so much of that and decided to hamfist the stories with the other sluts. That and Junichi's friends were really getting annoying, being shoved in as much as possible every episode.

Uncensored is late this week.

Her whole gal persona, down to the slightly off-center hair tie, is from advice from brown gal. All of it.

you are telling me in this scene after these words with his hand on those huge tits, they don't fuck?
ONLY
IN
JAPAN

>5240mosu drew Nene
I hope he draws a bunch of Nene like he did with Satania.

He doesn't want to cheat on his GF

who he probably refuses to have sex with as well knowing japan

>loli face
>short and cute
>massive boobs bigger than her head
is this the future?

I'm guessing they want to turn this romance manga into a generic harem anime. Why they would do that, I don't know.

Yes and the future is bright

Maybe.

they still going to "work" for the summer break tho

How does one acquire a childhood friend of this quality?

Nah she doesn't want to fuck him yet

what is this quality