Ame ame ame

ame ame ame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wrVu7ncgm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

facebook meme

This

Why did this anime get so popular with mainstream Western fans? I thought they hated moe and slice of life.

La cucaracha, la cucaracha

More like cutecaracha.

Oddly, I think it was the thicc loli

We've reached a turning point for loli in the west I hope

I bet the friction generated by Kanna's thicc thighs rubbing together could start a house fire.

Goddamn.

>tfw loli will become mainstream
>tfw loli will be a normalfag meme
>tfw Sup Forums will finally hate lolis
what a time to be alive

KyoAni is meme tier.

Its just a really good show

ANN and Funimation tricked SJWeebs into thinking it's feminist.

Still creeps me out. I couldn't read this.

>anime will become the new 'hip geek' thing and Sup Forums will be the next Sup Forums
It's already begun, you can't stop it.

Yum.

I like dragons, I like lesbians, I like cute things. I like cute dragon lesbians.

Wew lad.

>I thought they hated moe and slice of life.
This is a common misconception. They don't watch it and just stick to popular opinion.

It was popular way before the dub, and no one watched/liked the dub.

AME WA

She just wants to be your friend!

There's articles on feminist anime blogs about how Kobayashi is an empowering female protagonist and Tohru is an inspirational representation of LGBTQIAJLKNMXZ people

>feminist anime blogs

Anyone else really dislike Saikawas ridiculous reactions to touching Kanna? I can't help but feel the show and manga would be better off without them or just calm her down a bit.

>LGBTQIAJLKNMXZ people
Did you just assume my writing system?

>Cool Kyoushinsha
>Feminism

rare Umaru spotted in the wild!

>Kanna
>panties

fake news

Would have been a fine joke if it wasn't run into the ground from overuse.

>reading feminist anime blogs

Fucking leave.

this makes more sense.

Aw yeah

But Kobayashi isn't gay. She's confirmed this several times.

>master1200
Stop being retarded.

I don't make the filenames, broham.

If you're indicating that you saved it from someone else and kept the original filename, you still shouldn't save resampled images.

Then why is she dating a dragon girl?

I'm not paying for the higher tier that gets me access to the larger images.

Feel free to post them and I'll save them with Sup Forums file names though.

It wasn't even best show of its respective season. Gabriel Dropout was the best memeshow.

>paying
What? Now I know you're retarded.

She isn't.

Sorry, I forgot they're married now

Apple

>2000x1472
Those aren't the full sized images either.

Gabriel Dropout was good, but I don't know if I'd say it was better than Maid Dragon. Dropout's main cast was much better in general, and they didn't repeat gags a lot, but I feel like the characters that are good in Maid Dragon (Kobayashi, Tohru, and Kanna) were really good and made up for the rest of the cast.

>She's confirmed this several times.
No she didn't, ever

>she has panties.
Unrealistic. why can't you learn from user?

We need to cull the SJWeebs, starting with commie.

>animeonly fag

it was bad.

Can't read this, my hate for roaches is immense but I can't help to feel bad when I read this.

post it then cunt

GabDrop was mediocre and really reflects Doga Kobo's decline as a studio.

what's that? I can barely hear you over all of the shitposting I'm capable of procuring if you push this issue.

loli has always been mainstream so hasmost other fetishes, and I dont think anything can top how much of a meme traps became

Now one with a no-pantsu Saikawa

Watch GJ-bu

It doesn't exist.

that show sucks.

They tricked the feminists into thinking it was SO PROGRESSIVE for having lesbians, even though Japan has had lesbian characters for years.
After that it got hooked and advertised around by them it got popular on its own merits, because its just a nice relaxing show thats enjoyable to watch without being too serious about it.

Even in the manga, the later chapters are gayer than not

>(432d ago)

>reading anime blogs

Fucking leave.

Full retard

piece of shit

remember this post, it's gonna happen

Fucking isis destroying self explosive robo dog music

it got memed a lot

like JoJo pretty much

the difference is gabriel dropout looks like fucking shit, can't believe how outdated and washed out the artstyle looked even as it was still airing. Zero fucking imagination with the artstyle and designs.

you two realize it's been happening ever since atleast 2011 right?

troglodyte.

It's very easy to make normalfags go "wow so wacky japan!?"
"She's a dragon... but also a maid!? Cute waifu lmao girl?! Wow wacky japan!?"
"She's a gun... but also a teen!? Cute waifu lmao girl?! Wow wacky japan!?"
"She's a ship... but also a girl!? Cute waifu lmao girl!? Wow wacky japan!? wait until noble hears about this one L O L"

Good thing season 2 NEVER EVER

This, the meme dub also shows who the target audience in the west is.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wrVu7ncgm0

Gas all SJWeebs.

this can't be real

I think it's the work of the gamergate lady.

Wonder if Funi will get backlash again.

I'm gonna laugh if they ever see COOL's other series or doujin.

I kind of think it was this too, or at least I like that character and that's not the type I typically beat it to.

hehehe, nice fandub

>mfw Kyoani tricked normalfags into liking loli

Just because its not as big as SnK doesnt mean that they hate it. There are only 2 subgenres western cant get into: character driven historical shows that arent about slicing people in half and mecha show with actual depth and underlying messages. Everything else is popular by now, assuming it isnt complete trash like Hinako Note for example.

They certainly used to hate it. Remember the people who raged over the popularity of Lucky Star and K-On?

They did and they'll change it just like Prison School.

This is a lot of garbage from a newfag with an unwarranted sense of self importance.
>Hinako Note
>Garbarge
Ah, it's just a seasonal memefag.

>there are people on this board who defend anything as long as it caters to their fetishes
Fucking hell this is pathetic.

>There are retards with shit taste that can't appreciate humor and cute girls
But then again, we already knew this.

>hinako note
>humor
Yeah sure, if you suffer from some mental disability and think that the scarecrow gag was still funny after e1. The only redeemable character of that show was a blatant copy in form of Kuina.

Ah, so you're one of the retards who complained about the "reused" gags in the first two episodes then stopped watching because they used a character quirk as a joke about 4 times. Got it.

You are right

this but unironically

Marketing and the FUNi dub, which rewrote many jokes to have a feminist/slutty touch.

Just wait until somehow this gets animated and they see it

kunny kunny kunny

Nobody Kanna cross it.