Trap Detector Program

My friend in a Gamedev community made a visual recognition Trap Detector program that's probably on the brink of making history.

As you see here, I provide a background-less character model for which we may test this device and verify if it can detect the hidden bulge with the Bulge-O-Matic.

So this is the power of ironic weebs

Nobody cares

As you can see here, our current studies show so far that a parabolic relationship between the hidden bulge and the testosterone index can allow Homo Sapien lenses to avoid the trap.

However, we require more data.

Do this one

Absolutely fascinating autism at work.

Keep us posted

or i can just use iqdb and it'll show the tags on the boorus. not falling for your virus

That's great...
But what If I'm into dudes?

>not falling for your virus
>no download link
What did he mean by this

Not Sup Forums

Stop trying to fit in so hard.

Someone apparently liked the thing I trained so now I'm here.

It's not too certain.

I can confirm that the network is 100% confident that all images flagged 'trap' are not-gay.

Link

I'm setting up a little flask server tomorrow, links soon.

Sounds good.

Of course they aren't. The depicted content is, however.

Check 'em.

>its confus
lel

YOU GOT SOME FUCKING BALLS, KIDDO.

nice

This is as Sup Forums as it gets.

All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>backseat modding
If you don't like it, you can piss off to reddit where the hivemind will downvote things you don't like.

No but it sounds like the kind of thread that turned Sup Forums into the shithole that is today.

Next you are going to tell me that is ok to talk about anime reviewers on Sup Forums.

>If you want to talk about Anime and manga then you better go to reddit. Sup Forums is about epic trap detectors.

Nope.

You are like a little baby; watch this.

I almost want to train a classifier to detect whiny bitches so I can avoid seeing your bullshit qqing tripe ever again.

>thread about trap detector immediately shit on
>thread about moeblob generator goes to bump limit without a single complaint
Really gets the noggin joggin.

Sounds good but don't post the results in here unless is Sup Forums related.

Try this once.

Maybe but judging by your pic and the Sup Forums memes I think that this thread is slightly more cancerous than the other one. And this comes from someone that likes traps.

What turned Sup Forums into today is people preferring to bitch about the industry and not the video games.
So no, you're wrong.

Exactly. Going offtopic and taking about things that are just kind of related to their board was their downfall.

Non-vidya threads are the best on Sup Forums.